+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Information Session 2017 Manila Mission

mike21

Aug 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received an email asking for scanned copies of documents before the interview..

Last edited:

mike21

Aug 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow so happy for you. When did you receive this? Was this after the november 10 deadline?
I received the email yesterday. I think they are still sending emails until now and they gave me a deadline until Nov. 17 to provide all the documents.

My NOC5241 Graphic Artist

Milo_558

Nov 8, 2017
I received the email yesterday. I think they are still sending emails until now and they gave me a deadline until Nov. 17 to provide all the documents.

My NOC5241 Graphic Artist
But did you also receive the same email i got that says wait until nov 10? If yes then we still have chance?

mike21

Aug 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi mike21,

What scanned copies of documents they need?
Sadly, I still didn't received a 2nd email yet. Goodluck to you bro.
Yes, I received also the “Nov. 10 Email”
They are just asking for the basic documents (BC, IELTS, Passport, NBI etc.)
But funny thing is they already asking for proof of settlement fund, I emailed them if this can be submited during the application process and they told me that I already need to prepare those. (For what I know, once you have a job offer from a legitimate employer proof of settlement is not necessary anymore)

BTW. Based on the email I received the interview is until Nov. 27 and I think they will still send invites after the holiday.

neilsy

Oct 19, 2017
But funny thing is they already asking for proof of settlement fund, I emailed them if this can be submited during the application process and they told me that I already need to prepare those. (For what I know, once you have a job offer from a legitimate employer proof of settlement is not necessary anymore)

BTW. Based on the email I received the interview is until Nov. 27 and I think they will still send invites after the holiday.
Why need a proof of settlement fund? A little bit funny, I thought for those with Employers already doesn't need Settlement Funds. Then how if you cannot provide proof of settlement funds?

Milo_558

Nov 8, 2017
Why need a proof of settlement fund? A little bit funny, I thought for those with Employers already doesn't need Settlement Funds. Then how if you cannot provide proof of settlement funds?

That's what i know too. No need for proof of funds if you have a job offer. How much are they asking?

Reactions: VikramK