+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Information Session 2017 Manila Mission

neilsy

Oct 19, 2017
Hi, I received a reply from MPNP last Oct 31 but still waiting for an email from any Manitoba Employers. Until now, I received nothing. Did any of you guys already got an invitation from manitoba employers?

Nov 1, 2017
Hi, I received a reply from MPNP last Oct 31 but still waiting for an email from any Manitoba Employers. Until now, I received nothing. Did any of you guys already got an invitation from manitoba employers?
Hello @neilsy,

Please read previous threads... If your applying with Russell Inn hotel, wait for text or call from Staffhouse International Resources they will schedule you for a pre-screening interview.

By the way when did you submit your CV at MPNP?

Nov 1, 2017
@neilsy,

The reason im asking when you sent (email) your CV RESUME is that im just trying to establish a timeline... I sent mine last oct. 17 manitoba time and still no reply as of now... Another applicant sent his resume Oct. 8 and got a reply Oct. 27... How about you @ neilsy? When did you sent your CV?

neilsy

Oct 19, 2017
@neilsy,

The reason im asking when you sent (email) your CV RESUME is that im just trying to establish a timeline... I sent mine last oct. 17 manitoba time and still no reply as of now... Another applicant sent his resume Oct. 8 and got a reply Oct. 27... How about you @ neilsy? When did you sent your CV?
Hi @emilioanton.mpnp

I sent my CV last October 6 then again on October 18 (Manitoba Time). But the email reply I received from them is from my October 6 email. My NOC is 5241 (Graphic Designers and Illustrators). I didn't apply for any employers, I sent my CV directly to employer direct email they provided. So now, I am just waiting and hoping for luck.

Milo_558

Nov 8, 2017
Hi. I sent an email on oct 4 i received a reply on nov 2 that says wait until nov 10. If i dont get contacted by manitoba employers or poea reps then it means i have not been selected for the mission. Last day tomorrow and still no message but still praying and hoping.

mariasanjose

Apr 12, 2017
Hi. I sent an email on oct 4 i received a reply on nov 2 that says wait until nov 10. If i dont get contacted by manitoba employers or poea reps then it means i have not been selected for the mission. Last day tomorrow and still no message but still praying and hoping.
Same with my brother. You still have until Saturday (Canada time). Praying for all the applicants.

mariasanjose

Apr 12, 2017
May I know your NOC?