+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Information Session 2017 Manila Mission

neilsy

Oct 19, 2017
Dont worry your noc is actually qualified right? They say wait until Nov 10. Pray lang! I am just wondering why their emails arent send to many. Like me I did not received anything. But my friends received a rejection and the other one received a confirmation. Thats very odd.
Maybe it depends on the category the job you applied to. What did you apply for again?

Acadie

Feb 6, 2017
Maybe they received tons of emails. For FDA post. They havent even viewed the email that I sent haha. Its crazy. Anyway, good luck to you. Just wait for it.

mariasanjose

Apr 12, 2017
Hi,

My brother received an email last Friday (Oct. 27) stating that he is shortlisted and just need to wait by November 10 if a Manitoba employer or POEA agency will contact him for interview.

Still have two weeks to get the confirmation. Keep the faith, guys

Nov 1, 2017
I also sent my CV to mpnp on 17 Oct just two days before the cutoff date... Also have not recieved any emails yet... Hoping and Praying hard to get a possitive reaponse... Where did you guys got the listing of accepted NOCs?

Nov 1, 2017
Hello mariasanjose

Congrats to your brother... What job did he apply for? When did he sent his CV and how many days did he wait
To get a response?

I sent mine oct. 17 manitoba time and still no response ...

Good luck to all of us... Praying for us all

mariasanjose

Apr 12, 2017
Hello mariasanjose

Congrats to your brother... What job did he apply for? When did he sent his CV and how many days did he wait
To get a response?

I sent mine oct. 17 manitoba time and still no response ...

Good luck to all of us... Praying for us all
Hi emilioanton.mpnp

My brother sent his CV last October 8 and received the response last October 27.

He has work experience for both NOC 6311 and 6513.

Still waiting for the next email confirmation if he qualifies for the interview.

Good luck to your application. May you receive an email soonest.

Nov 1, 2017
Hi,

I sent mine last Oct 6 with expired IELTS test form. Then resend again on Oct 19 (Oct 18 Manitoba Time) with new IELTS test form. My NOC is 5241. What is your NOC? Still hoping and praying.
What’s your NOC?

My NOC is 2274 water transport engineer... Im just trying my luck to aplply as Hotel Maintenance Worker... I think my skills are transferable in that field.

Nov 1, 2017
mariasanjose

Please do let me know if your brother gets an email as to where and when the interview will be held... Thank you and im praying for us all...

Acadie

Feb 6, 2017
Hi,

My brother received an email last Friday (Oct. 27) stating that he is shortlisted and just need to wait by November 10 if a Manitoba employer or POEA agency will contact him for interview.

Still have two weeks to get the confirmation. Keep the faith, guys
congrats!!!