+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Information Session 2017 Manila Mission

Acadie

Feb 6, 2017
Hello!

Who has been invited to attend the Information Session on Nov?

Or who among you received a confirmation email after sending your credentials?

Thanks!

neilsy

Oct 19, 2017
Hi,

I just applied on October 19 (Philippine Time) but October 18 on Manitoba Time. This is my second email I sent my application and still no confirmation email from MPNP.

Has anyone of you received any confirmation email?

Thank you.

neilsy

Oct 19, 2017
Hello!

Who has been invited to attend the Information Session on Nov?

Or who among you received a confirmation email after sending your credentials?

Thanks!
Acadie, I just sent mine. Do you received any confirmation reply from MPNP after sending your application?

Acadie

Feb 6, 2017
Acadie, I just sent mine. Do you received any confirmation reply from MPNP after sending your application?
Hello!

No reply yet.

I do know someone who received a reply already. The reply was she is not qualified for the their Job openings.

:( when did you send? My friend and I sent it the same day. MPNP closed the accepting of CV last October 19.

My friend received her letter of rejection same day too. Keeping my hopes up. Whats your NOC?

neilsy

Oct 19, 2017
Hello!

No reply yet.

I do know someone who received a reply already. The reply was she is not qualified for the their Job openings.

:( when did you send? My friend and I sent it the same day. MPNP closed the accepting of CV last October 19.

My friend received her letter of rejection same day too. Keeping my hopes up. Whats your NOC?
Hi,

I sent mine last Oct 6 with expired IELTS test form. Then resend again on Oct 19 (Oct 18 Manitoba Time) with new IELTS test form. My NOC is 5241. What is your NOC? Still hoping and praying.

Acadie

Feb 6, 2017
Go
Hi,

I sent mine last Oct 6 with expired IELTS test form. Then resend again on Oct 19 (Oct 18 Manitoba Time) with new IELTS test form. My NOC is 5241. What is your NOC? Still hoping and praying.
Good luck! Wow, I am happy you took the test immediately. Actually I dunno if my NOC can be considered. Its on the Admin side. Goodluck to us. I sent mine Sept 24. I dunno why my friend received a reply already. Haha. keeping my hopes up. Update me if you received a confirmation already. I think they will send it first week of November. Just like before first week of October but the Info sesh was around 3rd week of October.

Acadie

Feb 6, 2017
Hello!

Did you received a reply already? They sent an email to wait until Nov 10. The partnered agency will contact you if your are selected.

Acadie

Feb 6, 2017
I still didn't receive any email from them :-(
Dont worry your noc is actually qualified right? They say wait until Nov 10. Pray lang! I am just wondering why their emails arent send to many. Like me I did not received anything. But my friends received a rejection and the other one received a confirmation. Thats very odd.