06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Hi,
Does anyone know someone from EV2015 who got invitation? May be they can share their experience that how long does it take receive feedback from them? I have also applied on 1st Feb and did'nt receive any information so far.

Feb 22, 2016
I sent to the MPNP email that was provided on their official web page to apply for the exploratory visit on January 19th and they sent me an email requesting me to fill out a form (EXPLORATORY VISIT PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE) on Feb 5th which I replied almost immediately. I'm hoping they get back to me with a positive answer, I'm assuming they're considering to grant me with this chance to increase my EOI score which is 449.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Bolivar Compres said:
I sent to the MPNP email that was provided on their official web page to apply for the exploratory visit on January 19th and they sent me an email requesting me to fill out a form (EXPLORATORY VISIT PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE) on Feb 5th which I replied almost immediately. I'm hoping they get back to me with a positive answer, I'm assuming they're considering to grant me with this chance to increase my EOI score which is 449.
Great.

May I ask, which NOC you are applicant for?

I sent my CV and IELTS Result on 12th February. If I calculate by your time line, I should get something by March (i.e. Assuming that they select my application)

ALEXBELL

Feb 22, 2016
Hello all,

I also sent my IELTS results and my CV on february 15th for exploratory visit, but I dont have a response yet.

Anyone knows what is the average response time? I saw a few comments about 2 o 3 weeks.

regards,

nhbonny

Oct 2, 2015
Bolivar Compres said:
@Boliver Compres, thanks for your information. Please stay with us and keep us updated. Best wishes.

morshola

Sep 18, 2015
sameer_mobin said:
Great.

May I ask, which NOC you are applicant for?

I sent my CV and IELTS Result on 12th February. If I calculate by your time line, I should get something by March (i.e. Assuming that they select my application)
Sameer

This could be helpful on NOC demand in Manitoba... U can predict thier desired NOC with this
www(dot)gov.mb.ca/tce/lmi/pdf/labour_market_occup_report.pdf

Just try and replace the (dot) with (.), endeavour to remove the brackets

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
morshola said:
Sameer

This could be helpful on NOC demand in Manitoba... U can predict thier desired NOC with this
www(dot)gov.mb.ca/tce/lmi/pdf/labour_market_occup_report.pdf

Just try and replace the (dot) with (.), endeavour to remove the brackets
HI Morshola,

I already checked this link. Thanks for sharing though. According to these stats, generally, all NOCs have demand in Manitoba for next 4 to 5 years. So I hope i get lucky and get chosen for an exploratory visit for my NOC

:)

fk2222

Nov 21, 2015
sameer_mobin said:
HI Morshola,

I already checked this link. Thanks for sharing though. According to these stats, generally, all NOCs have demand in Manitoba for next 4 to 5 years. So I hope i get lucky and get chosen for an exploratory visit for my NOC

:)
Hello Sameer_mobin, I am evolving in finance field like you and I was wondering if we need additional finance certifications like CPA, CFA, CMA or MBA to work in Canada? What kind of professional accounting designation have you?

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Best Regards,

Fred

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
fk2222 said:
Hello Sameer_mobin, I am evolving in finance field like you and I was wondering if we need additional finance certifications like CPA, CFA, CMA or MBA to work in Canada? What kind of professional accounting designation have you?

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Best Regards,

Fred

Hi FK222,

Certifications always come in handy. I am a Member ACCA. I also have CPA (British Columbia) which I attained through reciprocal route of CPA Canada with ACCA. And I am studying towards CMA as-well these days. I dont want to do CFA as I dont want to make a career in Banking/Asset Management. So my focus is towards Finance and thats why I chose ACCA and CMA.

In my opinion Cetifications should bridge the time-gap between your Bachelors and Masters. I plan to do an MBA when I am 31 or 32 :D. So I am gathering certifications for now.

virtualfarzan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
11-10-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
Hello all,

I also sent my IELTS results and my CV on January 19th for exploratory visit, but I dont have a response yet.

:( :(

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
virtualfarzan said:
Hello all,

I also sent my IELTS results and my CV on January 19th for exploratory visit, but I dont have a response yet.

:( :(
me to submit February 20....

linksaran

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th Dec 2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
27th Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
I think they are sending replies to those who have applied from Canada for the EV- one of my friend applied on Jan 19th and got a reply on February 1st week.

mmuparvez

Jan 31, 2016
Bolivar Compres said:
@ Boliver
From wher you applied to MPNP for EV?

kamal12345

Jun 12, 2015
I have send a request for EV on 2,feb, not received any reply for MPNP. i applied through this because my profession(G Physician) is not eligible for PNP draws.
if there is any reply from them,please update . are there any experts who can advice about this?

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
I received an answer from the MPNP about the request for the Exploratory Visit. They were requesting me to complete a form and return it to them. I received this request on February 5th and I replied it by February 7th. I still haven't received any reply again from them, but I have read in another post that their normally give an answer in the first week of April.