+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Business PNP

Danny8965

Jul 26, 2017
Greetings , I'm thinking of applying to Manitoba business PNP by investing in an existing business , which requires I believe to invest 1 $ million . My question is : Can I invest in a property development company ? Or a property investment company , that build for example houses ?

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
You can't be a passive investor you have to have a role in managing the business but I can't see why a development company wouldn't be OK.

Danny8965

Jul 26, 2017
You can't be a passive investor you have to have a role in managing the business but I can't see why a development company wouldn't be OK.
How do I have a role by investing in an existing business ? Like I need a job offer from that business ?

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
How do I have a role by investing in an existing business ? Like I need a job offer from that business ?
Your money would buy you shares in the business and a management role the extent of which you would agree with the the other shareholders.

Btw: were talking here about a smallish company or even a sole trader / partnership that you would be buying a role in not a PLC!

Last edited: