+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manishdhu, Your mailbox is full and I have to respond your msg from here.

loveucanada

Aug 12, 2010
Hi,

Sorry I didn't respond you early. I just got my home country from North America yesterday, and it was a wonderful trip.

Congratulations on your application! You will go through it very soon. Like you, I once inquired my VO at Detroit about the PPR and got the same answer "next a few weeks." Then I received the "Ready for Visa Letter" in two weeks. I don't think everyone has a same timeline but would expect two to four weeks for this phase "next a few weeks."

Again, congratulations!

LoveUCanada
PS. I do love Canada which is a quiet and beautiful country.

manishdhu said:
Hi,

I was reading a post from you on the forum and saw that you also have received a mail from VO saying that your file is ready for finalization. can you brief me about the same as I attended a in person interview on Nov-10-2010 and was told my application is passed and will hear in 4 to 6 weeks on the next steps. When I did not hear from them for 8 weeks, I sent an email enquiring about my status and they mailed me back staing "Your file is ready to be finalized. you will hear on the next steps in next few weeks."

Can you throw some some light on what do they mean by "next few weeks" and o you think that my file will be approved.

I will really appreciate an email from you.

Regards,
Manish

manishdhu

Jan 4, 2011
Thank you very much for the information.I am really looking forward to hear from themsoon.....My medicals expire in 3 and ahalf months.....

I am keeping my fingures crossed......