MANILA VISA OFFICE TIMELINE

ktong

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just wanted to update you guys with my status. My hubby's PRV got issued on May 27, 2010. Status on E-CAS was updated to DECISION MADE - MEDICALS RECEIVED on June 1st. My hubby rec'd his visa package on June 11 via DHL. :) He's leaving for Canada on July 4th na! :)

Goodluck to everyone and hope you get your DMs and visas soon! :)

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!!!

Where in Canada will you settle??? How much did you pay for the ticket?? We are planning to book a flight on the first week of July also if everything goes as expected...Tnx

ktong

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I live in Vancouver. :) We paid $700 my husband's ticket (PAL). :)

vinz

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 7, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
Time Lines:
Dec. 20, 2008 - my partner got approved to sponsor me
Jan. 7, 2009 - Forward to the Visa Office in the Philippines for further investigation
Feb. 15, 2009 - Requested to send my Passport, CENOMAR, NBI
April 2009 - Requested more papers
Sept 2009 - Requested more papers again
Dec. 10, 2009 - Requested to have my medical examination (unfortunately it was returned to them because my lawyer change her address wherein it's c/o to her.
Dec. 23, 2009 - REquested to pay for PRF
March 29, 2010 - Went to the embassy and follow-up it. I just knew that they advise me to have medical but I didn't received any letters yet. I just ask them another medical advise.
April 5, 2010 - Had my medical
May 4, 2010 - my visa Issued
June 10, 2010 - delivered my passport with a VISA

harveykian

May 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/2009
AOR Received.
13/01/2010
Med's Request
20/4/2010
Med's Done....
27/4/2010
Interview........
2/2/2011(LC1)
Passport Req..
14/12/2010
@ jj_10

hows ur applications flow/..did u recieve already ur passport w/ visa stamped on it?...coz me and my sons are also green passport holder(expired 2012) and we are waiting for our PPR. hope to here from you if there's nu prob's on ur wife and son passport...thanks in advance

ktong

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harveykian said:
@ jj_10

hows ur applications flow/..did u recieve already ur passport w/ visa stamped on it?...coz me and my sons are also green passport holder(expired 2012) and we are waiting for our PPR. hope to here from you if there's nu prob's on ur wife and son passport...thanks in advance
Hi harveykian,
I noticed that you and your sons have the green passport still. When we got our PPR in April 2010, the letter stated:
"To ensure timely processing, we strongly recommend that you submit the new maroon colored passport."

I would advise you to get new passports already, so that when your PPR comes, you will be able to submit the requested passports right away. My husband also had his green-colored passport (good until 2012), but I told him to get the maroon one prior to submitting our application so that there will be no delays. I have been told by others that they are now requiring the machine-readable (maroon) passports. Hope this helps! Goodluck! :)

coolvolkz

Jun 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
AOR Received.
01-20-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
@ JJ_10

Could you post your timeline?

CEM requested for my passport last February 8, 2010. I sent it March 10 and until now there is no response from CEM and my e-cas status is still in process.

How did you follow-up in CEM? My wife is a canadian citizen, can she go there to follow-up the application?

Thank you

jj_10

Jun 10, 2010
harveykian said:
@ jj_10

[/quote

as of today June 15, 2010 we didn't received yet our passports with visa since we read "Decision Made" in ecas last June 10,2010. Hopefully this week we'll receive it. just keep posted.

jj_10

Jun 10, 2010
Hello everybody..we just received our passports with VISA this afternoon 3pm including all our submitted original documents. After all worries including my son and wife's green passports. we thought that CEM will not consider these but thank God everything went ok with a glittering stamp of CANADIAN VISA!!! Just a piece of advice to all applicants, don't take the chance about thee passports, if you can make it to the MRP, just do it with the time period given. But make it sure you still have to comply with the CEM letter. Just what we did, we submitted my son and wife's green passports in compliance with the 45 days submission letter from CEM. we prayed and prayed that this will consider by the CEM and it did. We had "decision made" and after just 4 working days we received our passports with VISA!!! ;)

Our brief timeline:
jan.2010 - done our medical w/ 2 kids & submitted other docs to CEM
mar.2010 - paid RPRF to CEM
apr.12,2010 - PP request
apr.18,2010 - PPR rcvd.
may 18, 2010 - sent passports to CEM
June 10,2010 - DECISION MADE
June 17,2010 - Passports received with VISA
July 7, 2010 - flight to Toronto, Canada

loreyn84

Nov 18, 2009
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jj_10 said:
Hello everybody..we just received our passports with VISA this afternoon 3pm including all our submitted original documents. After all worries including my son and wife's green passports. we thought that CEM will not consider these but thank God everything went ok with a glittering stamp of CANADIAN VISA!!! Just a piece of advice to all applicants, don't take the chance about thee passports, if you can make it to the MRP, just do it with the time period given. But make it sure you still have to comply with the CEM letter. Just what we did, we submitted my son and wife's green passports in compliance with the 45 days submission letter from CEM. we prayed and prayed that this will consider by the CEM and it did. We had "decision made" and after just 4 working days we received our passports with VISA!!! ;)

Our brief timeline:
jan.2010 - done our medical w/ 2 kids & submitted other docs to CEM
mar.2010 - paid RPRF to CEM
apr.12,2010 - PP request
apr.18,2010 - PPR rcvd.
may 18, 2010 - sent passports to CEM
June 10,2010 - DECISION MADE
June 17,2010 - Passports received with VISA
July 7, 2010 - flight to Toronto, Canada

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!!!!!!! I AM HAPPY FOR YOU :).... MINE STILL IN PROCESS...

harveykian

May 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/2009
AOR Received.
13/01/2010
Med's Request
20/4/2010
Med's Done....
27/4/2010
Interview........
2/2/2011(LC1)
Passport Req..
14/12/2010
@jj_10 congratulations!!!!!!!!!!at least naliwanagan din ako sa green passport nmin..coz i visited dfa yesterday and i was scheduled on august 16 so i think maybe earlier than that we will be recieving our PPR..and maybe we will just pass our green passport like jj_10 does...

acillatem

Jun 17, 2010
Would anyone know why e-cas wouldn't update when they are asking for additional information. When i click on Decision Made for the sponsorship part in Canada it shows all the steps that were taken but when i click on the In Process for the permanent resident status it shows they received our papers in Manila March 11 2010 and even though they have requested additional documents and we sent those in back in April the site is still not updated yet that they even requested additional documents. Is this normal?

R

ralphrazel

ianpogi said:
we have the same case. we still have the green passports (2012 expiry) when we received the PPR (april 21, 2010 , dated april 8, 2010). However, we decided to renew ours. we submitted the MRP on May 26, 2010. our ECAS has changed to "Decision made" on June 8, 2010.

Just curious though, how come it took you a month to submit your passports?
@IANPOGI

Pareho tayo. Mag e-expire ang passports namin 2012 pa. Pero ung sa dad ko ngaun 2010. So nung nag renew siya ng passport niya, sakto may naka kwentuhan siya, habang pumipila sa DFA. na ang sabi daw, dapat nga ung E-passport na. Gawa ng binalik daw sa kanila ung green passport. So kami naman, nag pa renew na rin pati into E-PASSPORT kahit 2012 pa ang expiration. wala naman kasi silang detailed instructions na binibigay.

R

ralphrazel

@ IANPOGI
@JJ

So tuloy na tuloy na talaga kayo niyan ha. Kanina lang namin sinubmit ung passports namin sa embassy. Pero DM na ung status namin sa ECAS. Mga ilang araw kaya bago namin ma receive? San kayo sa Canada? Vancouver kami. :)