+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANILA VISA OFFICE TIMELINE - Sponsoring parents only.

sharmei17

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 17, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct 20-2014
File Transfer...
February 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015.....IN PROCESS APR 30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 14, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by June 23
19 yrs old aq that time and now i just turned 22.
95 pesos ung bayad s mail saka bngyan n dn nmin ng panglunch ung manong n nagdala hehe s sobrang tuwa namn.

jomjom said:
@ sharmei17,
If you don't mind, ask k lng ilang taon ka ng inapply kyo? At ilang taon ka na ngayon?
Nung na-received mo visa nyo nagbayad kyo sa courier? Magkano?

Please let me know. Thank you :)

northyork_beaver

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ shakey, What is your timeline?

I keep praying, hoping my mom visa will be released very soon :(

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
halos magkasabay lang kay Sharmei :)

Ako rin sana dumating na :(

12/06 -- applied to sponsor
6/08 --approved to sponsor

Forwarded to MCE

2/10 -- file sent to MCE
4/10 -- In process + AOR + Add Req
5/10 -- Sent Additional Req
12/11 -- PPR + MR + Add Req

1/20/2012 -- Meds done (Dr. Albert Santos- Cebu)
1/21/2012 -- PP + Files to CEM
1/25/2012 -- Meds to CEM

DM -- Waiting
VIsa -- In God's Time

northyork_beaver

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ shakey... halos parehas lang pala tayo ng timeline, sana nga dumating na this week or after holly week. naka-book na nga ang mom ko for the month of May without knowing her..para suprise, because she's looking forward to join me and my family here in ontario specially to meet my son for the first time. :) finger cross.

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
northyork_beaver said:
@ shakey... halos parehas lang pala tayo ng timeline, sana nga dumating na this week or after holly week. naka-book na nga ang mom ko for the month of May without knowing her..para suprise, because she's looking forward to join me and my family here in ontario specially to meet my son for the first time. :) finger cross.
may natanggap ka pong letter?? We were discussing po kasi on the other thread about it. kasi pina pa email sila sa RPRF receipt. today nila natanggap yung letter... :(

http://lbautista.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=spouse&action=display&thread=3814&page=47

di po ba nakakatakot magpa book? baka di pa sya dumating

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
northyork_beaver said:
mag isa lang po ba mom nyo? walang dependents?

sharmei17

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 17, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct 20-2014
File Transfer...
February 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015.....IN PROCESS APR 30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 14, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by June 23
northyork_beaver said:
san kau sa ontario kami din 1st week of may ung flight namin baka magkasabay kami ng mom mo

jomjom

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2009
AOR Received.
13-12-2009
File Transfer...
08-10-2009
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
1-21-2012
Passport Req..
23-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 29, 2012 but Received via DHL June 1, 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully end of June 2012
Hello All,

Ako rin naka-receive ng email asking me pay RPRF which I already did right after I was approved to sponsor my family. Anyway, I emailed Canadian Embassy Manila informing them that I have paid the RPRF through online, I also phone the Call Centre here in Canada to validate my RPRF receipt so that the Canadian Embassy will be able to check that I paid already. Lastly, I have emailed CPC-Mississauga and cc'ed Canadian Embassy I also attached the Official Receipt.

Hopefully after complying to everything they need my family will receive their visas soon.

Just an FYI to everyone. Goodluck to all of us.

shakeyy said:
may natanggap ka pong letter?? We were discussing po kasi on the other thread about it. kasi pina pa email sila sa RPRF receipt. today nila natanggap yung letter... :(

http://lbautista.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=spouse&action=display&thread=3814&page=47

di po ba nakakatakot magpa book? baka di pa sya dumating

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jomjom said:
Hello All,

Ako rin naka-receive ng email asking me pay RPRF which I already did right after I was approved to sponsor my family. Anyway, I emailed Canadian Embassy Manila informing them that I have paid the RPRF through online, I also phone the Call Centre here in Canada to validate my RPRF receipt so that the Canadian Embassy will be able to check that I paid already. Lastly, I have emailed CPC-Mississauga and cc'ed Canadian Embassy I also attached the Official Receipt.

Hopefully after complying to everything they need my family will receive their visas soon.

Just an FYI to everyone. Goodluck to all of us.
I can't seem to locate the email address of CPC-M... mind if you share po? Thank you

northyork_beaver

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just now, I recieved an e-mail from Canadian Embassy - Manila to pay the RPRF for my mom which I did on 1st week of January 2012, then at the same time, I faxed a copy of RPRF (On-line payment reciept) to CIC-Mississauga. I will contact the CIC-Call Centre tommorow morning to validate my payment.

@ shermei, dito kami sa North York, Ontario (North-East of Toronto), how about you? baka nga makasabay mo ang mom ko :)

I keep you update guys...

northyork_beaver

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ shakeyy ... ok lang mag-pa book dipa naman bayad, just seat reservation lang... :)

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
northyork_beaver said:
Just now, I recieved an e-mail from Canadian Embassy - Manila to pay the RPRF for my mom which I did on 1st week of January 2012, then at the same time, I faxed a copy of RPRF (On-line payment reciept) to CIC-Mississauga. I will contact the CIC-Call Centre tommorow morning to validate my payment.

@ shermei, dito kami sa North York, Ontario (North-East of Toronto), how about you? baka nga makasabay mo ang mom ko :)

I keep you update guys...
when niyo po natanggap yung email?

ang weird po kasi si sharmei, nakatanggap din na may visa na siya...

anyway po, papa fax po namin today and send na din via air mail... :) sana dumating na visa :(

northyork_beaver

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ shakey, e-mail was recieved yesterday Apr 02.

Guys this morning Apr 3, I phoned cic call centre here in ontario and the agent confirmed my RPRF has been recieved in cic-mississauga on Jan 2012. He told me to e-mail back the cic-manila about the confirmation which I did. Now awaiting for response.

I assume, cic manila should verify this info to cic mississauga, beside the copy of reciept is enough evidence as a prof of payment.

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
northyork_beaver said:
@ shakey, e-mail was recieved yesterday Apr 02.

Guys this morning Apr 3, I phoned cic call centre here in ontario and the agent confirmed my RPRF has been recieved in cic-mississauga on Jan 2012. He told me to e-mail back the cic-manila about the confirmation which I did. Now awaiting for response.

I assume, cic manila should verify this info to cic mississauga, beside the copy of reciept is enough evidence as a prof of payment.
that's our fault po because we didn't send a copy to mississauga.