+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANILA Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here!!

liz2017

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
When are you planning to visit VFS?
There is literally no wait there. I actually felt sorry for the staff! They have nothing to do!
I got there about 15 minutes before closing and I was visitor #5!
planning to go there on Monday.
oh wow, I was even thinking of going there very early to avoid the crowd!

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hello guys I am new on this group
I am applicant from japan Indian national but my file is transferred to LVO Manila
I am AOR 31st August and currently in NA2 since 4th October ( total 79 days and in NA2 44 days )
Can someone please help to understand Manila’s normal time for ppr ?
My ADR changed to no additional documents required approx 3 weeks ago

Last edited:
Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hello guys I am new on this group
I am applicant from japan Indian national but my file is transferred to LVO Manila
I am AOR 31st August and currently in NA2 since 4th October ( total 79 days and in NA2 44 days )
Can someone please help to understand Manila’s normal time for ppr ?
My ADR changed to no additional documents required approx 3 weeks ago
Did they ask for any additional documents?
If they did not, then this is an indication of some other progress in the processing.
Anyways, it is difficult to say when you would get the PPR.
But, since you have seen quite a few changes in the account, I would presume you are close to the end of it.
In my opinion, your PPR should come within next few weeks.
At this stage, I am pretty sure that all of their checks are done and now your application is just waiting in the queue for a final review by a visa officer in Manila.

I had to wait 178 days for my PPR. Was told that my file in Manila (after 5 months) and then got the PPR email without ever seeing any updates in the account.
Also, when I got the passports back with Visa, I realised that the Visa was issued 1 whole week before they sent my PPR email!

I wouldn't be surprised if you also find out that they had approved your application already and kept it aside for no apparent reason!

Also, the good thing is the VFS in Tokyo is super fast in sending out passports to Manila and having them back. I got mine back within 1 week!
So, if you are submitting your passports in Tokyo VFS, you will not have to wait much!

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey buddy thanks for replying in detail
No they didn’t asked any additional documents and it changed to no additional documents required. My file was transferred to Manila 3 weeks ago and I am fsw.
Yes I will send to Tokyo VFS.
Were you fsw ?

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
No they didn’t asked any additional documents and it changed to no additional documents required. My file was transferred to Manila 3 weeks ago and I am fsw.
Were you fsw ?

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
They were fast for my case. I live in Japan/FSW too, my file was transferred to Manila LVO around mid October, I got IP2 on 6 November and PPR on 9 November. Sent my passport on 13 November and it was ready for collections at Tokyo VFS building on the 17 November.

To be honest I was scared it would be slow but I'm pretty amazed with their speed. 1 week only for passport to: be sent from Tokyo to Manila, be processed/checked/stamped and sent back/reach Tokyo VFS building.

All the best.

Reactions: Kemzola

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Were you fsw ?
Yes, I was FSW too.
Took 178 days to get my PPR!
The rest of it was quite speedy!

You will get yours very soon.

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
They were fast for my case. I live in Japan/FSW too, my file was transferred to Manila LVO around mid October, I got IP2 on 6 November and PPR on 9 November. Sent my passport on 13 November and it was ready for collections at Tokyo VFS building on the 17 November.

To be honest I was scared it would be slow but I'm pretty amazed with their speed. 1 week only for passport to: be sent from Tokyo to Manila, be processed/checked/stamped and sent back/reach Tokyo VFS building.

All the best.
Hello thank you for detailed reply.
Yes I am also transferred to LVO Manila by end of October.
So I hope I should get ip2 by end of this month.
Yes I will send my passport to VFS Tokyo and they will send to Manila.
Tokyo People are super fast.
I hope everything goes well and we get ppr soon.
What was your overall time line ?

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ac
Yes, I was FSW too.
Took 178 days to get my PPR!
The rest of it was quite speedy!

You will get yours very soon.
actually my wife is primary applicant but in my case I have a long travel history about 35 lines with 5 continents and 2 PCCs
Do you think this is taking longer time at NA2?

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Ac

actually my wife is primary applicant but in my case I have a long travel history about 35 lines with 5 continents and 2 PCCs
Do you think this is taking longer time at NA2?
It could be a reason.
I had 4 PCC's and loads of travel history myself too.
I think my application took longer because they had to ask for Japanese PCC which I uploaded after getting it 18 days later.

But, you are very close to PPR.
I am pretty sure that they are done with all their checks and now it's just waiting for a final review at Manila!

It will come soon!

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
It could be a reason.
I had 4 PCC's and loads of travel history myself too.
I think my application took longer because they had to ask for Japanese PCC which I uploaded after getting it 18 days later.

But, you are very close to PPR.
I am pretty sure that they are done with all their checks and now it's just waiting for a final review at Manila!

It will come soon!
Thanks for quick reply buddy
Yes i have already submitted all PCC in advance with my AOR only.
I hope it should come within this week.
Do you have any idea is Manila office handles many PR application ? I think compare to other VO there is negligible load on them.

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
I had over 50 lines travel and 3 PCCs, same for my partner.. to be honest I doubt the travel history affects processing times when the application is at LVO. But of course that's only my guess.