+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANILA Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here!!

Xiaociaoshaw_02

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2017
Nomination.....
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
CIC AOR Feb 14...8 months pending..after calling the help centre i confirmed that our papers are in MVO. My friends got an IP2 paid Processing Fees (RpRf) but no PPR yet over 1 month. Their CIC AoR is Feb 2017 as well.
Jesus that’s waaayyy too long to think that you’ve already paid for RPRF. Hope you’ll get your PPRs and visa as well as soon as possible.

Xiaociaoshaw_02

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2017
Nomination.....
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Anyone with "We are processing your background checks" currently at Manila VO?
I just checked mine with BGC status changed from Not Applicable to “We are processing...”. I guess the same thing happened to yours, right?

My eligibility status hasn’t changed yet tho.

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
I just checked mine with BGC status changed from Not Applicable to “We are processing...”. I guess the same thing happened to yours, right?

My eligibility status hasn’t changed yet tho.
Cool!
That's probably a sign that Manila VO has got our files in the queue now.
My BGC was showing "Your application is in progress, we will send you a message once we start your BGC" from the day of AOR till the 178th day!
Seeing it turn to "BGC in progress" gave me new hopes for sure.
This forum users report this as IP2 (which is supposedly near to a PPR!) and lucky people pass this stage within few weeks followed by a PPR!
But there are nightmare stories of people being stuck with this status for ages too!

Don't know which way mine will take though!
Please keep posting any updates on your end!

Xiaociaoshaw_02

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2017
Nomination.....
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Cool!
That's probably a sign that Manila VO has got our files in the queue now.
My BGC was showing "Your application is in progress, we will send you a message once we start your BGC" from the day of AOR till the 178th day!
Seeing it turn to "BGC in progress" gave me new hopes for sure.
This forum users report this as IP2 (which is supposedly near to a PPR!) and lucky people pass this stage within few weeks followed by a PPR!
But there are nightmare stories of people being stuck with this status for ages too!

Don't know which way mine will take though!
Please keep posting any updates on your end!
Yeah, hope we all won’t get stuck at this stage anymore cos I’m kindda really worried about that as well. My application is about to enter its 8-month so I really hope it would just flow continuously.

Xiaociaoshaw_02

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2017
Nomination.....
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
After months of excruciating wait, PPR at last!

For those who are still waiting, you may contact CIO (but I don’t know the number). Mukhang di ina-update mga MyCIC Account naten pero may final decision na.

Good luck to all of us!

Xiaociaoshaw_02

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2017
Nomination.....
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Thanks for replying!
Did you contact CIC past 6 months? What did they tell you?
I am completing 6 months (wait) tomorrow and just wondering what can I expect to hear from them!
Last month, CIC Ottowa told me that my file was currently processed in Manila VO.
No prob :). Yes, I did contact CIC thru their online web form once my application hit its six-month. My rep and I did that separately back in September but MVO responded to my rep with the confirmation that it has already been transferred there and was on queue for review by a visa officer at the time. Response time would depend on the LVO I guess but according to the website, response would be expected within 28 business days.

Yes, be prepared to send your follow up with them or you may call CIO directly for confirmation and status. Someone I know got stuck at IP1 for so long but when she called CIO yesterday for an update, they told her that her application has been approved and she should wait for her PPR from MVO.

Minsan hindi naa-update yung mga accounts naten which is a total buzz kill.

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
T
No prob :). Yes, I did contact CIC thru their online web form once my application hit its six-month. My rep and I did that separately back in September but MVO responded to my rep with the confirmation that it has already been transferred there and was on queue for review by a visa officer at the time. Response time would depend on the LVO I guess but according to the website, response would be expected within 28 business days.

Yes, be prepared to send your follow up with them or you may call CIO directly for confirmation and status. Someone I know got stuck at IP1 for so long but when she called CIO yesterday for an update, they told her that her application has been approved and she should wait for her PPR from MVO.

Minsan hindi naa-update yung mga accounts naten which is a total buzz kill.
Many thanks for taking the time in writing in detail.
Good luck!

Reactions: Xiaociaoshaw_02

Xiaociaoshaw_02

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2017
Nomination.....
03-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
T

Many thanks for taking the time in writing in detail.
Good luck!
You’re welcome :). We all gotta be assertive otherwise we’ll wait in vain. Thanks again and I wish you good luck as well :).

Reactions: Tomi2

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
I have got my PPR email from Manila last night.
It came from "MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca" and the subject was "URGENT: Request for Passport/s (MP)"
I think all applicants whose files are processed in Manila will get their PPR from this address.
The email looks a bit different than commonly seen "final request" PPR email that most people receive!
I even got suspicious and created this: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-this-scam.524615/#post-6454976

Anyways, Please be patient and I wish good luck to you all!

Reactions: Xiaociaoshaw_02