+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANILA Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here!!

malaz

Oct 19, 2017
Why is Manila VO taking much more time than other Offices? Everyone here is waiting for more than 6 month but others finish in around 2 months!!

I am FSW-O AOR Oct. 21st. Located in south korea. Is my LVO going to be Manila? And is it also going to take more than 6 months?

liz2017

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
sharing recent movements of my application:

Oct. 19 - received request to pay RPRF
Oct. 24 - BG status changed to IP2

application running at 7 mos and 2 weeks+ since AOR

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017

Hey!
Good to see movement in your file.
I got PPR after 5 days since BGC went to "Processing your BGC"
Your PPR should come soon.

Reactions: liz2017

malaz

Oct 19, 2017

Congrats..
Are you FSW-O ?
Do you know why it took so long (7 months) compared to other people in the forum? I have seen people finish in 2 months!

khialeesi

Oct 25, 2017
Hi i'm applying from the Philippines.

So this is what happened, on May 2017 I was diagnosed to have mild TB and had undergone 6 months medication (due Oct 2017). I took the therapy because I was afraid that it might be detected in my medical exam.
Around August, I had my medical exam for my student visa and my xray result was normal as verbalized by the physician but she knew that I was still under medication. I had my results and documents submitted on Aug 26. Now, I am only waiting for my visa result, they say it will take 9 weeks to know the result. I was also not notified for further medical examinations such as sputum test or repeat xray.

Do you think guys I will be approved? I am already done with my medication. I am really nervous

liz2017

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Heey!
congrats on your PPR!
I hope mine would follw the same path...
how/by what means did you sent your pp?

Hey!
Good to see movement in your file.
I got PPR after 5 days since BGC went to "Processing your BGC"
Your PPR should come soon.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hi i'm applying from the Philippines.

So this is what happened, on May 2017 I was diagnosed to have mild TB and had undergone 6 months medication (due Oct 2017). I took the therapy because I was afraid that it might be detected in my medical exam.
Around August, I had my medical exam for my student visa and my xray result was normal as verbalized by the physician but she knew that I was still under medication. I had my results and documents submitted on Aug 26. Now, I am only waiting for my visa result, they say it will take 9 weeks to know the result. I was also not notified for further medical examinations such as sputum test or repeat xray.

Do you think guys I will be approved? I am already done with my medication. I am really nervous
If your medical exam did not show any signs of TB, this will not affect your visa application.
CIC will consult the test report and when they will find it was ok, they will simply mark this as "Pass" and move on to assess other aspects of your application.

liz2017

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Congrats..
Are you FSW-O ?
Do you know why it took so long (7 months) compared to other people in the forum? I have seen people finish in 2 months!
PNP-O here....which explains why it took so long....
yours should be faster being FSW :)

khialeesi

Oct 25, 2017
If your medical exam did not show any signs of TB, this will not affect your visa application.
CIC will consult the test report and when they will find it was ok, they will simply mark this as "Pass" and move on to assess other aspects of your application.
Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate it. Should I also not worry about my application even if the medical consultant documented on my medical exam that I was undergoing TB treatment? that is what really got me nervous because she had to emphasize that I was on medication despite my normal xray and asymptomatic disease.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Thank you very much for your reply. I really appreciate it. Should I also not worry about my application even if the medical consultant documented on my medical exam that I was undergoing TB treatment? that is what really got me nervous because she had to emphasize that I was on medication despite my normal xray and asymptomatic disease.
Well, the way to look at this is the medical test report says "Pass", right?
This is the word CIC will look into. If it is a pass, the case officer will note it as "Pass" and move on.
CIC knows that TB is cured by medicine. And your test report shows you had it but do not have it anymore.
Simply put, it is like a cut in your finger. You had it, you took medicine and it cured.
CIC will not bother about the scar!

Now relax and hope for the best.
I can assure you, the outcome of your visa application does not depend on the medical test report.

Reactions: khialeesi

liz2017

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
just got my ppr email....great day today!

for those waiting, I hope and pray that you get your PPR soon!