waived
Passport Req..
30/5/2011 Passport Sent:6/2/2011
VISA ISSUED...
received: June 17,2011
LANDED..........
hopefully 1st week of august
ijsal said:
im also the PA. mine is 2 din. sa husband and son ko is 1. so 1-male and 2-female i suppose. :)
Thank you so much ijisal for the time..when will u leave?...panic mode ako..kc i have to resign from work..ill be leaving this july 25...hhabulin ko kc ung work na inooffer sa akin ng tita ko..whew!...kya eto nagmmdali na..thanks again!

faithfully hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/2010
Doc's Request.
12/5/2010
File Transfer...
18/5/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2010
Med's Done....
11/11/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/5/2011 Passport Sent:6/2/2011
VISA ISSUED...
received: June 17,2011
LANDED..........
hopefully 1st week of august
guys please help...ano po ibig sabhin ng reservation waitlisted?...kc nagpareserve ako sa st.raphael for jul25 flight..nung cnabi ko,i've decided to go for that flight..and where can i purchase a ticket,sabi mo waitlisted lang ung sa jul25...
Pahelp nman po..san kaya po makapurchase ng ticket na ung cgurado manila to toronto.thanks.

gade23

Star Member
May 11, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faithfully hopeful said:
guys please help...ano po ibig sabhin ng reservation waitlisted?...kc nagpareserve ako sa st.raphael for jul25 flight..nung cnabi ko,i've decided to go for that flight..and where can i purchase a ticket,sabi mo waitlisted lang ung sa jul25...
Pahelp nman po..san kaya po makapurchase ng ticket na ung cgurado manila to toronto.thanks.
Hi faithfully hopeful, just call in their office and tell them that you are going to book for that flight and they will send you the list of banks that you can deposit your payment or you may go directly in their office to pay and get your ticket or if you want they can send your e-ticket in your email. I actually got my ticket to them (St. Raphael), you may contact Ms. Tessa Reyes and she will be the one to assist you regarding the payment...HTH

imah

Apr 6, 2011
Hi,

Ask ko lang po, pag uma-attend po ba ng PDOS, kailangan dala mo na ang passport with visa? Thanks.

awesome

Feb 7, 2011
  • mimi0713 said:
    hi tinang!

this is what i've learned from reading various posts..

1. claim mo na pag-ibig provident benefits mo
    2. update your reference letters, certs of employment
    3. attend PDOS, CIIP and COA, in case u haven't yet, lots of valuable info
    4. have a separate folder for ur travel dox (passport, visa, copr, nbi clearance, pof, etc) and settlement dox (TOR, cert of employment, reference letters, birth & marriage certs, etc)
    5. buy lots of clothes, dont forget business clothing for ur interviews
    6. lots of good quality socks
    7. get latest nbi clearance
    8. exchange ur PHP to CA$, medyo mahal tlga ang CA$ demand draft ng bpi, i got mine last thursday for PHP45.97 to 1CA$; di ko inubos POF ko sa bpi, next week, i'll look for reputable money changers out there, 44.30 ang selling nila, sayang din

gusto ko sana bumili ng household items, but when I did my math, di na cost effective, mas mahal ang
    freight na babayaran ko, so doon na lng. ;)

hope nakatulong ako ;) ;) ;) kitakits tayo doon, toronto kami ni hubby, july 19 flight namin..

congrats sa mga new batch of graduates!!!

Hi Mimi, awesome here...good to know that you're also bound to Toronto! Do you already have a place to stay there? Or you will still look for one when you get there? Btw, I have other questions based on the above things to do:

[*]
mimi0713 said:
How long does it take to get your Pag-ibig claim?
Where is this money changer where you bought your ca$? Bcoz if the diff. to bpi is about 1.50 and your pof you need to convert to ca$ 17,000 that means P25,000 more if with bpi..

tinang

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
2-oct-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-nov-2010
thank u so much mimi. your list is really of great help. hope we can find time to see each other in toronto. alam ko kapitbahay lang cla ni scarborough. hope to see you there.

by the way, have you heard of the INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC CREDENTIAL EVALUATION? kelangan daw to doon when u apply for employment and for licensing agencies. we are planning to have one before leaving.

mimi0713 said:
hi tinang!

this is what i've learned from reading various posts..

1. claim mo na pag-ibig provident benefits mo
2. update your reference letters, certs of employment
3. attend PDOS, CIIP and COA, in case u haven't yet, lots of valuable info
4. have a separate folder for ur travel dox (passport, visa, copr, nbi clearance, pof, etc) and settlement dox (TOR, cert of employment, reference letters, birth & marriage certs, etc)
5. buy lots of clothes, dont forget business clothing for ur interviews
6. lots of good quality socks
7. get latest nbi clearance
8. exchange ur PHP to CA$, medyo mahal tlga ang CA$ demand draft ng bpi, i got mine last thursday for PHP45.97 to 1CA$; di ko inubos POF ko sa bpi, next week, i'll look for reputable money changers out there, 44.30 ang selling nila, sayang din

gusto ko sana bumili ng household items, but when I did my math, di na cost effective, mas mahal ang freight na babayaran ko, so doon na lng. ;)

hope nakatulong ako ;) ;) ;) kitakits tayo doon, toronto kami ni hubby, july 19 flight namin..

congrats sa mga new batch of graduates!!!

tinang

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
2-oct-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-nov-2010
mimi, ask ko lang ano dapat ang ilagay sa PDOS form on petitioner's data?

thank u so much ! <3

Lionheart

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 10, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 08, 2010
Med's Request
July 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct. 20, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Gods time....
RN2CAD said:
Question po sa seniors. Is it ok to land in a different province other than what is reflected on the COPR? Mine kasi is Ontario as I initially intended to land there as I have Eligibility to Write the CRNE in Ontario. But, now my wife and I decided to land in Vancouver with a connecting flight to Calgary.

Thanks in advance and Congrats to all ng nakareceive ng VISAS nila.

To God be the glory.
ok lang yun kc sa kin calgary nga nakalagay pero, toronto naman talaga punta namin but according to my agent ok lang daw yun

Lionheart

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 10, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 08, 2010
Med's Request
July 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct. 20, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Gods time....
ytsirc16 said:
hello evrybody..:) wow, nakakamiss itong site nato..kararating ko lang galing bukidnon kagabi.. Grabe, ang dami dami palang dapat gawin before umalis..nung may, umuwi ako sa lanao, den bumalik sa cebu and just stayed for a week den kung saan saan pumadpad.sori po hindi ako nka update ng mga ginagawa ko kasi wla po akong laptop, mobile lng po ginagamit ko.mahina internet sa mindanao grabe.. Sori po. Nakakamiss po kayong lahat. Kayo po ang tumulong sa akin na maging patient sa paghihintai at ang dami ko pong nakuhang info sa inyo kaya thank you po talaga. I miss u guys.

July 9 yung alis na namin, final na yun.sa brampton ontario po kami. Cathay pacific. 43thou plus tiket.sa grand hope po.. Sabi ng tita ko na nandun sa canada na di dw ako magdala ng maraming clothes.hehehe.. Mag ielts ako ngayong june 25, idp..gagamitin ko ielts for assesment sa crne..

Wooooww, ang dami na palang nag dm..yipey yipey..congrats po sa inyong lahat..:):):) god bless po..:)
goodluck ytsirc16....kita kitz na lang sa ontario din kami mississuaga, july 20 alis namin, see u der hehehe....wag din daw magdala ng maraming groceries kasi marami dun mas magaganda pa, pati mga kitchen utensils etc...para maka less sa bagahe nyo...

Congrats sa lahat ng DM na at nakarecieve na ng visa...

marami talaga i prepare....CHEERS..... ;) :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Lionheart

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 10, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 08, 2010
Med's Request
July 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct. 20, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Gods time....
faithfully hopeful said:
I got my ticket at CIC Travel Services..contact 09153906123 Ms. Lorraine Sarmiento or Mr. Lotty. Manila Toronto din kami ng hubby ko...

Lionheart

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 10, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 08, 2010
Med's Request
July 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct. 20, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Gods time....
tinang said:
mimi, ask ko lang ano dapat ang ilagay sa PDOS form on petitioner's data?

thank u so much ! <3
yung petitioner's data, if i remember it correctly, if you are the PRINCIPAL APPLICANT, you write PRINCIPAL APPLICANT on that area of the form... tapos yung lahat ng dependents mo, yung name ng principal applicant and your address sa canada... tapos sa citizenship ng petitioner, FILIPINO ang isusulat mo... anyone who just came from PDOS can correct me if may errors sa aking memory hahaha!

do fill out the forms before you get there... hassle magsulat doon, aalis ka pa sa pila (or if you are with your spouse, then sya papilahin ninyo habang nag fi-fill out kayo)... paste the pictures on the space provided already para di na kayo maghanap ng glue doon... and bring a stapler... or if ayaw nyo, may stapler naman doon... di ko na maalala pagkaka sunod sunod ng photocopies eh... pagsama samahin nyo na mga passports nyo, para isang abot na lang pag nagbayad (you will leave it with them kasi para nga tatakan ng sticker na napakamahal hahaha!)... puro photocopies lang ang hihingiin, they wont even bother to check it against the original so wag nyo na ilabas yon... you will get your passports at the end of the seminar...

mag ingat kayo sa mga pinoy na mega pinoy na talangka... nandun na sa loob, sumisingit pa grrrrr... and do make chika with our kababayans... after all, we are all migrating to the same place... pero yung mga mega jologs na kung umasta eh parang artista (usually mga super ngets lang naman din ang gumaganon na drama hahaha!) deadmahin nyo na lang din at ipagdasal na hindi nyo sila maging kapitbahay doon hahahaha!

qoute from canimmigrant po e2, hope this helps tinang....

mommyquinz

May 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
Med's Request
19-10-2010
Med's Done....
14-11-2010
Passport Req..
31-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2011
@Hellokitty_catnip/badtzmaru,
Thanks sa info mo ha. big help to me.pag-uusapan namin mag-asawa yan tomorrow pag nag-chat kami, nasa abroad pa kc sya habang hintay bumalik yung passport.magre-resign sya oras na dumating visas namin kaya mas malamang na hindi ko na sya mahihintay pagbili ng ticket,baka ako n lang talaga bumili d2 sa pinas. nakakatakot pa naman kc merong isang forumer sa kabila na naloko ng fly-by-night na travel agency.kailangan i-check mo talaga kung reputable yung travel agency na makikipag-transact k kc di birong halaga din ang cost ng ticket.

Ewan ko ba d2 sa hubby ko, tingin nya kc cathay pacific ang pinakamura sa lahat. may nakita ako sa youtube na travel video ng teenage boy. PR116,flight to vancouver sakay nila ng pamilya nya this may lang and immigrants din sila. may individual inflight entertainment din naman pala ang pal kaya lang parang very late na sila nakapag-takeoff.sabihin ko nga sa hubby ko na mukhang mas okay sa terminal2.

Rene_8000

Apr 2, 2010
Davao City Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2010
AOR Received.
July 14, 2010 2nd aor and received by vo ecas status
IELTS Request
done in CIO application
File Transfer...
July 5, 2010
Med's Request
Sept. 20, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 24, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 24, 2010 as stated on the PPR/ may 31, 2011
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
Lionheart said:
I got my ticket at CIC Travel Services..contact 09153906123 Ms. Lorraine Sarmiento or Mr. Lotty. Manila Toronto din kami ng hubby ko...
To all those leaving soon if you will be asked by immigration officer how much money you have you just tell him how much cash you have with you right now pls don't exceed to 10,000.00 para wala ng additional docs na fill up. Pwede naman kc tig 9800 each kayo ng wife or husband nyo. The 10,000 is not limited to the principal applicant only pwede yung wife magdala din ng ga yang amount. You will be asked how much money you have with you right now tell them how much cash only you have with you. You don't have to tell the io that you also have a bank draft. It's 12 am here in Edmonton and I'm about to sleep coz tomorrow will be a busy day for us applying for sin, bank acct, phone and view apartments.

Good luck to everybody. I'm hoping to meet isyisy and maharlika soon.

badtzmaru

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
2ND AOR - 12 JULY 2010
Med's Request
16 SEPT 2010
Passport Req..
22 NOV 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 JUN 2011
mommyquinz said:
@ Hellokitty_catnip/badtzmaru,
Thanks sa info mo ha. big help to me.pag-uusapan namin mag-asawa yan tomorrow pag nag-chat kami, nasa abroad pa kc sya habang hintay bumalik yung passport.magre-resign sya oras na dumating visas namin kaya mas malamang na hindi ko na sya mahihintay pagbili ng ticket,baka ako n lang talaga bumili d2 sa pinas. nakakatakot pa naman kc merong isang forumer sa kabila na naloko ng fly-by-night na travel agency.kailangan i-check mo talaga kung reputable yung travel agency na makikipag-transact k kc di birong halaga din ang cost ng ticket.

Ewan ko ba d2 sa hubby ko, tingin nya kc cathay pacific ang pinakamura sa lahat. may nakita ako sa youtube na travel video ng teenage boy. PR116,flight to vancouver sakay nila ng pamilya nya this may lang and immigrants din sila. may individual inflight entertainment din naman pala ang pal kaya lang parang very late na sila nakapag-takeoff.sabihin ko nga sa hubby ko na mukhang mas okay sa terminal2.
Welcome mommyquinz! Mura po other airlines sometimes but in return you get some slight inconveniences with the experience that taking connecting flights entails. I suppose that's one reason why straight flights cost a bit more: you pay for the cost of saving on time, energy and stress. That's how I look at it at least. =)

Swerte naman non they were able to get that PAL flight with individual entertainment. For Vancouver kasi usually, there's no such feature by PAL planes. And if meron, PAL also changes planes at the last minute more often than other carriers, according to the travel agency I got my ticket from. PAL rin po sana kasi una kunin ko. hehe!

Best wishes po mommyquinz!
badtzmaru/HelloKitty_Catnip

badtzmaru

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
2ND AOR - 12 JULY 2010
Med's Request
16 SEPT 2010
Passport Req..
22 NOV 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 JUN 2011
Rene_8000 said:
To all those leaving soon if you will be asked by immigration officer how much money you have you just tell him how much cash you have with you right now pls don't exceed to 10,000.00 para wala ng additional docs na fill up. Pwede naman kc tig 9800 each kayo ng wife or husband nyo. The 10,000 is not limited to the principal applicant only pwede yung wife magdala din ng ga yang amount. You will be asked how much money you have with you right now tell them how much cash only you have with you. You don't have to tell the io that you also have a bank draft. It's 12 am here in Edmonton and I'm about to sleep coz tomorrow will be a busy day for us applying for sin, bank acct, phone and view apartments.

Good luck to everybody. I'm hoping to meet isyisy and maharlika soon.
Thanks for the info on bringing and capping our cash declaration at less than 10k to avoid additional paperwork Rene_8000. Cash lang pala would be enough to declare, no need na pala to tell them about the non-cash instruments (unless I'm prompted, just to fulfill the settlement fund req't). Nice. hehe.

badtzmaru/HelloKitty_Catnip