Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
2-oct-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-nov-2010
sa lahat po naka empake mode, ask ko lang kung meron kau list sa mga dapat gawin before leaving. i tried to trace the posts pero di ko na makita sa sobrang haba na ng blogs. huhuhuhhu...

sa dami na dapat gawin, don't know na where to start.

hope someone would take time to share some lists of things to do.

thank u po sa effort in advance!

we are bound for scarborough, ontario and planning to leave on last week of july :)

heatspine said:
yes m2canada, dun din ako kumuha. good rates ang binibigay nila sa TRIPMART. get ready na, pag dating ng visa maraming aasikasuhin. :)

Gaurav.888

Jun 19, 2011
Re: refused study visa

Hi m gaurav from india. . . I hve cmplted my studies in b.tech in electronics & communication engg. Furthr i also applied in sheridan college, toronto in electronics engineering technology advance diploma. . Bt i received refusal on 17 june. . Plz suggest me cn i take one another chance to apply over dre under non spp

badtzmaru

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
2ND AOR - 12 JULY 2010
Med's Request
16 SEPT 2010
Passport Req..
22 NOV 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 JUN 2011
mommyquinz said:
hello po sa lahat!
na-experience nyo na ba mag-terminal2 sa naia?yung puro pal international?may nakapag-advise kasi sakin na dahil preggy ako at may 2 bata kami kasama, mas maganda daw ang direct flight. kaya lang di pa namin nae-experience mag-asawa ang terminal2 ng naia, baka mas mahigpit o mas maarte, mas mukhang pera ang mga airport staff.ibig ko po sabihin kc may nababalitaan ako na talagang bubulatlatin ang dala-dala mo, baka kahit hindi naman bawal, i-confiscate nila,kesyo bawal daw lalo n pag pagkain.sanay kc kami lagi sa terminal1 dahil ofw kmi ng hubby ko.saan po mas malayo ang lakarin papuntang boarding area, sa terminal1 or 2?
gusto rin ng hubby ko ang cathay kc na-try na namin ang cathay,may nakapagsabi din na malayo ang lalakarin sa connecting flight to vancouver doon sa hongkong. yung sa experience namin last march sa hongkong, malayo ang nilakad namin doon kc nag-emirates muna kami from dubai-hongkong kc punuan ang manila flight tapos nag-cathay kmi from hongkong-manila. different airlines kc yon kaya malayo ang boarding area. pag same airlines lang naman like cathay from manila to hongkong and cathay ulit from hongkong to vancouver malayo rin kaya lalakarin doon?
Hi mommyquinz!

I've tried NAIA 2. I like it better than NAIA 1 to be honest. Because so far, in my experiences there, the ground crew at PAL NAIA 2 are more polite, and helpful or mas professional... (from the guards, to the porters, to the officers and those behind the checkin counters). Ok naman my last experience at NAIA 1 but NAIA 2 has better customer service ika nga and the immigration officers don't ask unnecessary questions or make other possibly insinuating comments (in my experience that is, not sure with others). There is a reason why NAIA 1 is the airport referred to and included in the ranking of the 10 worst airports in the world. That ranking doesn't involve PAL's NAIA 2 if I'm correct.

PAL Terminal NAIA 2 was only strict to me one time, they had to open my luggage 'cause they saw something that flagged their attention in the X-ray upon my entrance to the terminal. They thought I brought with me many seashells. Bawal pala yun? But actually, they were boxes of Bohol's Peanut Kisses product (pasalubong to my host in Vancouver). Lol! Natawa na lang ako when I realized that must be it when they asked if I brought seashells while we opened my bag and I replied "Ah.. baka yung Peanut Kisses from Bohol... Parang silang seashells kasi." hahaha! Kita rin naman on the product picture on the boxes. Natawa na lang rin kami. So they checked, they saw the boxes, and we closed my bag. So it was fine. Hindi naman sila super stern. Sterner lang. hehe. Just doing their job and I wasn't really troubled by it.

I remember rin nga pala sa NAIA 2/PAL, they had us already waiting at our gate to line up again so as to have our carryon X-rayed again. So parang 3 times sila ma-X-ray: once on entry to the terminal, second on entry to the gates, 3rd at the gate prior to the line up to board the plane (naghihintay kayo tapos in the middle of it papa-stand up and queue kayo for that kahit hindi pa boarding... hassle. But am not sure if ganon pa rin. Proabably. Since I think it's an international regulation they have to comply with.). Same 3 times rin sa NAIA 1 except yung third bit is done malayo pa sa waiting area ng gate, papasok pa lang sa gate, so parang mas hindi hassle. hehe!

But then NAIA 1 and 2 has better customer service than the one in Clark that's named after a corrupt President's (the biggest talangka of them all currently living) father who was also a previous President.

And I agree with your friend, a straight flight is always better than ones with layovers, regardless of if one is a parent or not. Most convenient. No need to get on and off and on flights, no additional waiting, no unnecessary walking (from gate to gate/terminals.. lalo na if malayo yung gate ng connecting flight). In my case lang kasi ang ayoko lang with long haul flights with PAL to Vancouver is that there isn't any individual seat/inflight entertainment. Swerte siguro if meron. But normally none. More than 10 hours then yun going to Vancouver. Since I'm not travelling with any child, I've opted another airline for that reason for my coming flight. Pero sa case nyo, mas less worry if you use PAL since straight sya.

I've read more than one post about the Manila immigrant having to ride a train from one terminal/gate to another at the HK airport. Forgot where their final destination was or if it was mentioned.

So yun lang po. Hope nakatulong.

badtzmaru/HelloKitty_Catnip

rbganda

Star Member
Nov 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/06/2010
Med's Request
8-10-2010
Med's Done....
9-23-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
3-08-11
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully may.....
congrats sa lahat ng nakareceive ng visa. I just received mine also last june 17 hinintay ko pa kasi consultant ko dahil galing pa sa canada visa namin. may 24 na stamp visa namin. i also purchased our ticket at tripmart 815 each manila to toronto. sa mga nagpdos pwede malaman kung yung child age 13 kailangan din ba mag attend?

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
rbganda said:
congrats sa lahat ng nakareceive ng visa. I just received mine also last june 17 hinintay ko pa kasi consultant ko dahil galing pa sa canada visa namin. may 24 na stamp visa namin. i also purchased our ticket at tripmart 815 each manila to toronto. sa mga nagpdos pwede malaman kung yung child age 13 kailangan din ba mag attend?

yes children 13 - 19 need to attend the peer counseling seminar...

goodluck!

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
tinang said:
sa lahat po naka empake mode, ask ko lang kung meron kau list sa mga dapat gawin before leaving. i tried to trace the posts pero di ko na makita sa sobrang haba na ng blogs. huhuhuhhu...

sa dami na dapat gawin, don't know na where to start.

hope someone would take time to share some lists of things to do.

thank u po sa effort in advance!

we are bound for scarborough, ontario and planning to leave on last week of july :)
hi tinang!

this is what i've learned from reading various posts..

1. claim mo na pag-ibig provident benefits mo
2. update your reference letters, certs of employment
3. attend PDOS, CIIP and COA, in case u haven't yet, lots of valuable info
4. have a separate folder for ur travel dox (passport, visa, copr, nbi clearance, pof, etc) and settlement dox (TOR, cert of employment, reference letters, birth & marriage certs, etc)
5. buy lots of clothes, dont forget business clothing for ur interviews
6. lots of good quality socks
7. get latest nbi clearance
8. exchange ur PHP to CA$, medyo mahal tlga ang CA$ demand draft ng bpi, i got mine last thursday for PHP45.97 to 1CA$; di ko inubos POF ko sa bpi, next week, i'll look for reputable money changers out there, 44.30 ang selling nila, sayang din

gusto ko sana bumili ng household items, but when I did my math, di na cost effective, mas mahal ang freight na babayaran ko, so doon na lng. ;)

hope nakatulong ako ;) ;) ;) kitakits tayo doon, toronto kami ni hubby, july 19 flight namin..

congrats sa mga new batch of graduates!!!

faithfully hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/2010
Doc's Request.
12/5/2010
File Transfer...
18/5/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2010
Med's Done....
11/11/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/5/2011 Passport Sent:6/2/2011
VISA ISSUED...
received: June 17,2011
LANDED..........
hopefully 1st week of august
please help.... Kindly check your COPR... Ano po nklgay sa gender niyo pra sa mga principal applicants?..thanks..kc ung nklgay sa akin,ang gender : 2..kya bka mali?...wla kc legend ano ibig sabhin ng 2...hay....sna wla problem...thanks po sa magrereply..

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freetorch99 said:
Ask ko lang po ulit sa mga nakakaalam at sa mga nakapag-land na, kailangan din po ba mag-declare ng proof of fund if more than $10k upon departure sa NAIA going to Canada? Anyone? Thank you po.
Anyone? :(

ijsal

Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
3152-A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 24, 2009
Med's Request
august 31, 2010
Med's Done....
sept2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
OCtober 27, 2010
faithfully hopeful said:
please help.... Kindly check your COPR... Ano po nklgay sa gender niyo pra sa mga principal applicants?..thanks..kc ung nklgay sa akin,ang gender : 2..kya bka mali?...wla kc legend ano ibig sabhin ng 2...hay....sna wla problem...thanks po sa magrereply..
im also the PA. mine is 2 din. sa husband and son ko is 1. so 1-male and 2-female i suppose. :)

vagayod

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
00-07-2010
Passport Req..
18-05-2011
Hi to all please answer my question...

I sent my passport and documents letters because they already accept our permanent residence (petition by our father) to embassy of Canada in manila
this june 17 2011,

by fedex ( air 21) one way.
how can they return passport with visa? help me i dont know if i do it right.

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
freetorch99 said:
declare lng po, meron form binigay sa PDOS. different from the form na para naman sa port of entry ;)

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
vagayod said:
Hi to all please answer my question...

I sent my passport and documents letters because they already accept our permanent residence (petition by our father) to embassy of Canada in manila
this june 17 2011,

by fedex ( air 21) one way.
how can they return passport with visa? help me i dont know if i do it right.
CEM decides which courier, either AIR 21 or DHL po yata, courier collect, that means u will pay for the courier's delivery charge when it gets back 2 u with ur passports. ;)

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mimi0713 said:
declare lng po, meron form binigay sa PDOS. different from the form na para naman sa port of entry ;)
Many thanks mimi you're such a nice person, so I have to attend the PDOS para malaman ko lahat ng info with regards to declaring POF at NAIA. God bless you :D

rslcanada

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd) Ecas In Process 28-09-2010
File Transfer...
16-04-2010
Med's Request
04-10-2010 received in mail
Med's Done....
09-10(Oct)-2010 @ CT,USA
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
freetorch99 said:
Many thanks mimi you're such a nice person, so I have to attend the PDOS para malaman ko lahat ng info with regards to declaring POF at NAIA. God bless you :D
Happy Father's Day to All Daddy!

Question, may kilala kayo sa Manitoba ang port of entry?

thanks!