AOR Received.
may 18,1010
Med's Request
july 27,2010
Med's Done....
september 6,2010
Interview........
waived
i just checked my Ecas,ngappear na uli ang address nmin.pero in process p rin.mga 1week before tumawag ang embassy for ppr,nawala ang address.ano kaya ang ibig sabihin nito??????natatakan n ng visa ang mga pasports nmin????at mgDDm na????hhhhaaaayyyyyy visa dumating ka na!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :

ndpadin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2010
Vietnam
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
Doc's Request.
29-03-2010
AOR Received.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
19-7-2010 dated 5-7-2010, newborn 21/2/2011
Med's Done....
23-7-2010 sent to CEM 26-7-2010,newborn 23/2/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-August-2010(1st without newborn yet),2nd-10/3/2011
kate_santos2563 said:
i just checked my Ecas,ngappear na uli ang address nmin.pero in process p rin.mga 1week before tumawag ang embassy for ppr,nawala ang address.ano kaya ang ibig sabihin nito??????natatakan n ng visa ang mga pasports nmin????at mgDDm na????hhhhaaaayyyyyy visa dumating ka na!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :
Same mine nag appear na den ulit yung ads.,,but still in process pa den. Hirap mag isip ano na nangyari sa Visa natin..dpa kami makauwi ng pinas..only 4 months to go before visa expiry. :)

canada73

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mimi0713 said:
ghe---> tnk u for sharing ur experience ;D ;D ;D kaya ayaw ko na magcheck ng e-cas eh!

canimmigrant---->minsan yan din feeling ko ;D ;D ;D ;D but come to think of it and like u said, may magagawa pa ba tayo but to wait?????? maximum tolerance level na tlga to, maybe this experience is preparing us for the greater adventure that is in Canada. u know, start from square 1, look for work, apply, and wait again...............for an interview or better yet, job offer.

so now, back to apply mode ulit ako, parang nasabi ata doon sa CIIP that some employers reply 4-5 months after u applied.....so mas maganda to start dito at ng makapagsched na tayo ng interview when we land (THINK POSITIVE :D :D :D) im trying to look for ways to enhance my resume para may pumansin. daming website at articles relating to this...malilimutan natin nag-aantay pa lng tayo ng visa :D :D :D :D :D
you are right po mimi0713, keep yourself busy until visa would be release.......not all response in 4 months but mostly within 2 months, enhancing the right resume for a certain job is the best, i had been enhancing my resume for 8 different presentation and it works!!!! this move will certainly forget the tension on visa waiting but improve yourself in preparing your docs......just always think time will come on the right day and time...sooner it will arrive..

deverdad

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2010
Doc's Request.
22-03-2010
Med's Request
30-10-2010
Med's Done....
31-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2011
:) ;)my mailing address is also back where it should be...oh well whatever this person in charge of updating ecas mean...maybe that is his way of sending a message of goodwill for all of us..I wanna attract good vibes kaya feeling ko DM na and Visa ang isusunod nila jan for all of us..Dear Jesus By Thy Holy Cross I Beg Thee!!!!

canada73

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heatspine said:
I know everyone shares the same sentiments. Frustration ... Anxiety ... Uncertainty ... Lahat ata yan pinagdaanan natin. It's really hard considering some have even planned to go out of the country but can't do so. While others have already resigned on their jobs. But the reality is we have submitted ourselves in the "PROCESS" and it can change anytime and it is up to us to adjust. Mabigat man sa loob natin, we just have to suck it up. :(

I'm sure everyone falls pa naman on the estimated processing time they have indicated on the 2nd AOR. In fact, based naman sa latest update sa CIC site, Manila CEM averages 11 months in processing time. Just pen the date of your 2nd AOR and add 330 days, then yun ang expected date of visa release.

Looking at the list that canimmigrant patiently updates (salamat canimmigrant). Pwedeng maging mas maaga pa! (something to look forward to). Based from the list, the earliest date of release prior to visa expiry is 226 days while the latest is 154 days.

For example, if your Visa expiry is : 08/24/2011
Earliest release: 01/10/2011
Latest release : 03/21/2011

Pero napansin ko na nag-spill over pa rin yung latest meaning baka mag-less than 154 days pa ang latest and ma-extend pa yung latest release projection. But then, it's still up to the VO. Lahat ito ay mga haka-haka lang. It's just nice to put on a date para ba may milestone to look forward to. May mga lucky na mabilis ma-process, meron rin naman na na-late, but the bottomline is ma-release rin ang VISA. Let's hope that ours will be release soon and pag na-delay pa rin, let's try to cheer ourselves. Sabi nga sa Tangled: Good things come to those who wait".

Pippin said on the other thread when another forumer received his visa: "It must be such a relief to have THAT behind you, but does it seem suddenly small, compared to what lies ahead". The VISA waiting game is like a stone on our chest, when we have passed that and removed that stone, we realize that there's a bigger one on top it. Kaya, let's try to look beyond the visa waiting and prepare for the greater task in immigrating.

Remember, the VISA is already ours, we already have a date for it. The question is, what will we do after we receive it? Are we all done? Have we done our homework in the preparation? the liquidation of assets? the paperworks to be done? are the resumes already tailor fitted? Have we started to network? Have we started to scout where to stay? Just by looking at these questions, nalulula na ako and I realize na marami pang dapat gawin. I have friends who have landed before me, and pareho parati ang feedback nila. Life there is harder than what many imagined. Maraming adjustments and sacrifices na dapat gawin. As much as I would like to see myself enjoying there, there's always that nagging feeling na mahirap yung tatahakin natin dun. So might as well prepare for it.

So yun, lang and nobela na ito. Hope everyone continue to have that positive attitude. Cheers!
WELL SAID sir, i've beginning to think if we will go na or what? you are right with the preparations it is very hard, come to think of it, we had already prepared everything from "things to bring" and "to follow" 2 months before we received our visas, i had employers interviews and offers a month before, and now a month before we migrate.....try to check all my checklist i am almost half done only from the things i accomplish and the time is ticking every minute till we go.......just in case when we arrive there, the adjustments and sacrifices will come thru....oh! gosh..pero lagi ko nalang iniisip kung yung iba nakaraos tayo pa kaya hindi.....dapat laging may pagsubok ang buhay natin para hindi huminto ito, so that life must go on!!!!

deverdad

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2010
Doc's Request.
22-03-2010
Med's Request
30-10-2010
Med's Done....
31-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2011
heatspine said:
I know everyone shares the same sentiments. Frustration ... Anxiety ... Uncertainty ... Lahat ata yan pinagdaanan natin. It's really hard considering some have even planned to go out of the country but can't do so. While others have already resigned on their jobs. But the reality is we have submitted ourselves in the "PROCESS" and it can change anytime and it is up to us to adjust. Mabigat man sa loob natin, we just have to suck it up. :(

I'm sure everyone falls pa naman on the estimated processing time they have indicated on the 2nd AOR. In fact, based naman sa latest update sa CIC site, Manila CEM averages 11 months in processing time. Just pen the date of your 2nd AOR and add 330 days, then yun ang expected date of visa release.

Looking at the list that canimmigrant patiently updates (salamat canimmigrant). Pwedeng maging mas maaga pa! (something to look forward to). Based from the list, the earliest date of release prior to visa expiry is 226 days while the latest is 154 days.

For example, if your Visa expiry is : 08/24/2011
Earliest release: 01/10/2011
Latest release : 03/21/2011

Pero napansin ko na nag-spill over pa rin yung latest meaning baka mag-less than 154 days pa ang latest and ma-extend pa yung latest release projection. But then, it's still up to the VO. Lahat ito ay mga haka-haka lang. It's just nice to put on a date para ba may milestone to look forward to. May mga lucky na mabilis ma-process, meron rin naman na na-late, but the bottomline is ma-release rin ang VISA. Let's hope that ours will be release soon and pag na-delay pa rin, let's try to cheer ourselves. Sabi nga sa Tangled: Good things come to those who wait".

Pippin said on the other thread when another forumer received his visa: "It must be such a relief to have THAT behind you, but does it seem suddenly small, compared to what lies ahead". The VISA waiting game is like a stone on our chest, when we have passed that and removed that stone, we realize that there's a bigger one on top it. Kaya, let's try to look beyond the visa waiting and prepare for the greater task in immigrating.

Remember, the VISA is already ours, we already have a date for it. The question is, what will we do after we receive it? Are we all done? Have we done our homework in the preparation? the liquidation of assets? the paperworks to be done? are the resumes already tailor fitted? Have we started to network? Have we started to scout where to stay? Just by looking at these questions, nalulula na ako and I realize na marami pang dapat gawin. I have friends who have landed before me, and pareho parati ang feedback nila. Life there is harder than what many imagined. Maraming adjustments and sacrifices na dapat gawin. As much as I would like to see myself enjoying there, there's always that nagging feeling na mahirap yung tatahakin natin dun. So might as well prepare for it.

So yun, lang and nobela na ito. Hope everyone continue to have that positive attitude. Cheers!
:) :) 2 thumbs Up Bro!

floxs

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frends...may nag ppr na sa post june 26....ang bilis nila :eek:...iba kaya ung visa officer nila? ::) :D

leebro

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-03-2010
File Transfer...
09-03-2010
Med's Request
15-11-2010
Med's Done....
18-11-2010
Interview........
29-09-2010
floxs said:
frends...may nag ppr na sa post june 26....ang bilis nila :eek:...iba kaya ung visa officer nila? ::) :D

sobrang bilis naman... e kami wala pang ppr :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: sobra na man sila..

kate_santos2563

Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov.5,2009
Doc's Request.
jan 16,2010
AOR Received.
may 18,1010
Med's Request
july 27,2010
Med's Done....
september 6,2010
Interview........
waived
floxs said:
san visa office ang ngbgay n ng ppr for post june26?manila b???ang bilis nman kung ganun.pero bilisbilisan nrin sana ung pre june26!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ANCHE

Mar 23, 2011
ive been following this forum and we share the same agony of waiting. But i was so happy wen i checked few minutes ago that my ECAS showed Decision Made!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D To God be the Glory!!!
Category: FSW1
Visa office: Manila
Medical done: 8/23/2010
PPR: 11/3/2010
PP sent: 11/6/2010
ECAS DM: 03/23/2011

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
leebro said:
sobrang bilis naman... e kami wala pang ppr :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: sobra na man sila..
oo leebro, sulat ka sa kanila... dami na ako kakilala na after mag follow up, nagkaroon ng movement ang application... tao lang din naman sila... sabi nga, hindi fool-proof ang process nila... it wouldn't hurt to follow up... i wish you well...

congrats anche! at least puro 8/23 na visa validity pa din nabibigyan... sunod sunod na tayo nyan for sure...

ANCHE

Mar 23, 2011
Application filed Feb 2010. I sent my passport Nov 6,2010 but I sent a letter to the Canadian Embassy Jan 2011 that i have a scheduled travel on Feb 2011.They replied that they will send me back our passports provided i will return it to the embassy after my travel.Thats what i did. and im so happy DM na today!! :) :) :)