+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila V.O. - Waiting for the Passport with the Visa

corbe01

Feb 7, 2011
ANCHE said:
Application filed Feb 2010. I sent my passport Nov 6,2010 but I sent a letter to the Canadian Embassy Jan 2011 that i have a scheduled travel on Feb 2011.They replied that they will send me back our passports provided i will return it to the embassy after my travel.Thats what i did. and im so happy DM na today!! :) :) :)
Galing naman. So nakuha mo pa ung passport mo by february? Tapos binalik mo uli sa kanila? Sorry ha dami ko questions... Thanks

gemzurc

Mar 9, 2011
angeles city
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/24/2009
Med's Request
08/17/10
Med's Done....
09/03/10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11/09/10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon =)
LANDED..........
soon =)
DarLove said:
~Hellow~Hellow~! medyo tahimik ata ngayong Tuesday ~ though ~ KONGRACHULEYSHONS ~ JAYSITE ;~))

..silent ata sila GADE23 & BOOTZ~ any update from you guyzzz???

..GEMZURC & for those DM na & waiting for their visas especially from CIC agency.. I suggest you can send a message to CEM/VO.. they will reply nman if they released your visa already... that's what happened to me 2 years ago, when I applied for my WorkingVisa... also, makipagKULITAN w/ your CIC agent & the one in charge of Visa releasing/documentation... magdrama ka s knila... try to mention na rin that there are feedback from forums na HinoHold nila ang mga Visa for VisaParty... yan ang style namin at nung iba dito from CIC n nakaReciv n din ng Visa...

..CANIMMIGRANT~ we felt the same way, noon, Im sure malalampasan nyo din yan ;))

~"..PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.."~​

wehehe..grabe ECAS still in process...parang gusto ko na nguyain ang laptop ko...me mga kasabayan din ako na today nkareceive na ng visa...ano na kaya ang nangyari?

tama ka darlove...patience os virtue...pag may tyaga, may nilaga...pag may sipag at tyaga may roast beef at apple pie pa...hay roast beef at apple pie dumating kna ???

starlight30

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
19-08-2010
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
will decide after visa issuance
ANCHE said:
Application filed Feb 2010. I sent my passport Nov 6,2010 but I sent a letter to the Canadian Embassy Jan 2011 that i have a scheduled travel on Feb 2011.They replied that they will send me back our passports provided i will return it to the embassy after my travel.Thats what i did. and im so happy DM na today!! :) :) :)
Hi Anche, nice to hear you're DM now..by the way, how did you send a letter to CEM? was it through post or email? if through email, was it through the specific case enquiry? I am planning kasi to write a letter din to CEM because it has been 7 months already since i received my 2nd AOR and no reply from them ever since...

ANCHE

Mar 23, 2011
corbe01- yup nakuha ko passport ko 1st week feb then i sent it back 3rd week.

starlight30- i sent a letter by mail.pina lbc ko.

badtzmaru

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
2ND AOR - 12 JULY 2010
Med's Request
16 SEPT 2010
Passport Req..
22 NOV 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 JUN 2011
ANCHE said:
Hi all!

First off, congrats po sa lahat na nag-DM na and sa mga nakakuha na rin ng visas nila. :) Mine is still "in process".

I have been a bit busy at work while waiting patiently for my passport/visa 'cause I know darating at darating din sya as well as all the other stuff one needs to do re this visa and moving to Canada. Whether andito ako or nsa Canada na, one would have to do sooner, now, or later what needs doing for being a PR ... (need not be said anymore what those tasks are). Anyway yesterday in fact should have been the exact 6th-month date before expiration of my visa. My passport has been with CEM now for 4-5 months already.

However, no matter how patient I am with getting my passport back with the visa (it hasn't been crossing my mind as much lately... not impatient for it...), certain circumstances which started this week give me pressure to really really look forward to having my passport back. So yan, start na naman ako mag-worry. Lol.

See the problem is I might be sent to work overseas by my office for a few months and my passport's still with CEM. Waaah! ??? So I'm glad I came across Anche's post but my work/travel plans are a bit more complicated. Worst case kasi is that mag-to-and-back my passport between me and CEM.

I can't resign yet even or turn down the opp; especially not when I don't know when I'll get my passport/visa back from CEM and because of their changing immigration policies (you know.. once bitten, twice shy.. lol). Therefore I should go on with work as if things are normal.

My office doesn't know of my Canada app either, nor do I have plans of letting them know until I've filed my resignation (maybe). Therefore I can't tell them I'm declining the assignment because of my Canada app/ passport/visa dilemma with CEM. I might as well resign if I do that but I can't yet. hay. Ipit no? Lagot talaga. Kaloka. Argh. :'(

So I'll wait and see re my office's decision I guess, before I start the ball rolling with requesting CEM for my passport back and coordinating with them for the rest of what's gonna happen. Gaah!

Pero the best case scenario is that I get the passport with visa back from CEM within the next 2 weeks (asa pa, lol) without me having to request it. Or, my office changes its mind re the onshore work. Lol. Those would surely make my dilemma moot. hehe. 8)

Ayan, letting it out here helped me clarify my thoughts on this matter better. Lol! If you reached up to this line, thanks for bearing with me. haha! :p Sorry medyo na-panic mode lang po kasi ako hence my post.

Anyway, wish me luck! And best wishes po talaga sa ating lahat na naghihintay pa for our passports/visa as well as to those preparing to leave already with tickets in hand.

badtzmaru/HelloKitty_Catnip

JINKY

Feb 14, 2011
FORT MCMURRAY, ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
Med's Request
July 2010
Med's Done....
23 AUG 2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
10/19/2010
VISA ISSUED...
28 FEB 2011
LANDED..........
17 APRIL 2011
Hi! to everyonr, I was absent from the forum for a while kasi we were busy with the COA & PDOS seminars. Our tentative date of departure is April 16 ,2011 for Vancouver, then April 30, 2011 to Fort McMurray, Alberta. We decided to settle in Alberta because we believe that for new settlers this would be an ideal province because it has some plus factors like - medical benefits the moment you land and the taxes are low at wala sila ng VAT. plus we also have a relative waiting for us who has prepared his basement suite for my family. It is a second home away from home - Canada. All the best to all of us, sana mag kitakits tayo doon I just hope and wish to share each other's experiences. ;D :-* ;D :-* ;D :-*

Kiking

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 1, 2010
File Transfer...
June 4, 2010
Med's Request
August 11, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 06, 2010 (transmitted to CEM Sept. 11)
Interview........
waived (Thanks be to God)
Passport Req..
Oct. 22, 2010; sent Nov. 2, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Valid until Sept. 6, 2011 (based on the letter); DM on April 19, 2011
LANDED..........
in Winnipeg, Manitoba (June, 2011)
Good Lord ang tagal naman naming magDM. Pero we will wait because I know ur timing is perfect.

Friends join na muna kayo in TVI while we are waiting for our visas. Do visit my website www.tviexpress.com/emcansino and add nyo na rin ako sa fb para lalong dumami friends ko. Do listen/watch na rin to the videos I have recorded the other day:

Tita Perry, a teacher who was very excited to join TVI.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp97ktasyto

and

Tita Babet joined TVI and was able to resign from bankruptcy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgwhv0I7VYU

It is TVI's big time mission to change lives around the world. By the way Engr. Clarissa Calingasan (life and business coach) introduced TVI in the Phils. She is also from Winnipeg, Manitoba. She said DREAMS DO COME TRUE - IMPOSSIBLE IS JUST A WORD in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXlENoGt5ro

Come join us. Go TVI! Go Canada!

bonsai

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Sana pwede ko rin gawin yun. Pwede pahiram ng passport ko kasi punta na ako sa Canada at may exam pa ako sa June.
Pumayag kaya? haha

Lionheart

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 10, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 08, 2010
Med's Request
July 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct. 20, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Gods time....
canada73 said:
WELL SAID sir, i've beginning to think if we will go na or what? you are right with the preparations it is very hard, come to think of it, we had already prepared everything from "things to bring" and "to follow" 2 months before we received our visas, i had employers interviews and offers a month before, and now a month before we migrate.....try to check all my checklist i am almost half done only from the things i accomplish and the time is ticking every minute till we go.......just in case when we arrive there, the adjustments and sacrifices will come thru....oh! gosh..pero lagi ko nalang iniisip kung yung iba nakaraos tayo pa kaya hindi.....dapat laging may pagsubok ang buhay natin para hindi huminto ito, so that life must go on!!!!
you're absolutely right heatspine and canada73...there's a lot to prepare and to look forward to....so keep ourselves busy for a much more challenging life in canada...goodluck to everyone...hope to have our visa's soon.... :D :D ;D ;D

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
CONGRATS SA MAY DM NA..

STILL WAITING

SEND DOCUMENTS LAST FEB 28, 2011..

Lionheart

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 10, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 08, 2010
Med's Request
July 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct. 20, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Gods time....
deverdad said:
:) ;)my mailing address is also back where it should be...oh well whatever this person in charge of updating ecas mean...maybe that is his way of sending a message of goodwill for all of us..I wanna attract good vibes kaya feeling ko DM na and Visa ang isusunod nila jan for all of us..Dear Jesus By Thy Holy Cross I Beg Thee!!!!
Deverdad, grade23, at bootz....cic bagiuo ba kayong lahat? thanks....

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
how can i be sure if the canadian embassy in manila received my passports and needed documents??

i only sent it thru registerd mail??

and i cannot open already the email add i gave them, and it says in the letter they will ccontact me thru email??

help me pls???

deverdad

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2010
Doc's Request.
22-03-2010
Med's Request
30-10-2010
Med's Done....
31-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2011
Lionheart said:
Deverdad, grade23, at bootz....cic bagiuo ba kayong lahat? thanks....
Lionheart,,ako po CIC Baguio..di ko lang alam sila gade23 at bootz...

Lionheart

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 10, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 08, 2010
Med's Request
July 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct. 20, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Gods time....
deverdad said:
:) ;)my mailing address is also back where it should be...oh well whatever this person in charge of updating ecas mean...maybe that is his way of sending a message of goodwill for all of us..I wanna attract good vibes kaya feeling ko DM na and Visa ang isusunod nila jan for all of us..Dear Jesus By Thy Holy Cross I Beg Thee!!!!
From those with cic bagiuo...e2 rin ba mailing address nyo sa ecas...united brokers, 21st floor washington tower pacific avenue, asia world paranaque city 1700, philippines... :) :) :D

Lionheart

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 10, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 08, 2010
Med's Request
July 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct. 20, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Gods time....
deverdad said:
Lionheart,,ako po CIC Baguio..di ko lang alam sila gade23 at bootz...
as i see from the trend of visa release mukhang tayo na lang from cic bagiuo mabagal release ng mga visa...and the last time i ask my agent there kung kumusta visa hindi na sya sumasagot nakukulitan siguro...pero nakakawori na di ba sobrang tagal na kasi..5 months of waiting ...too long.... :( :D