waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
badtzmaru said:
I think you can notify them re the different mailing address. In my case, if am not at home, I've left an authorization letter with photocopy of my valid ID (passport in my case).

Since you're overseas, your authorization letter can be an email I think, as long as the email address you use is the same as the one they have on file, and then for the copy of the ID, email a scan of it or photograph of it to your relative/receiver and have them print both the authorization letter (in email form) and the ID scan or photo.

Wala lang.. just my two cents'.

badtzmaru/HelloKitty_Catnip

thanks for your reply.... i will follow your advice.

Do you think they can return your passport internationally?!?

joricm

Jun 8, 2011
Quezon City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-09
Med's Done....
30-10-10
Passport Req..
30-06-11
Passport sent: 6 June 2011

They say on the letter our visas are ready to be issued but "conditional to a final admissibility review by an immigration officer" (I suppose this is standard language on their letter). What are the chances we can still be denied a visa and for what reasons?

tinang_m

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
june 25, 2010
Med's Request
august 26, 2010
Med's Done....
september 15, 2010
Passport Req..
november 9, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
may 3, 2011
LANDED..........
God willing june 17, 2011
splurge129 said:
Here's the link http://www.catsa.gc.ca/Page.aspx?id=5&pname=PermittedItems_ArticlesPermis&lang=en&CategoryID=3
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

trxcis

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-10
File Transfer...
14-04-10
Med's Request
09-11-10
Med's Done....
04-02-11 (w/ rpt CXR)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hanzen said:
trxcis,
may tanong sana ako kasi na notice ko time line mo after sending your file transfer mga 7 months mo nakuha request for MR. Nag follow up kaba sa kanila after 6 months from the time you received your 2nd AOR? kasi naka sulat sa AOR ko pag walang reply after 6 months kailangan i inform sila.
hi! hindi po ako nag follw up. kusa na lang pong dumating yung MR. Im pretty sure ok lang naman mag follow up if you are worried sa timeline nyo. ;) I hope this helps.

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
joricm said:
Passport sent: 6 June 2011

They say on the letter our visas are ready to be issued but "conditional to a final admissibility review by an immigration officer" (I suppose this is standard language on their letter). What are the chances we can still be denied a visa and for what reasons?

don't worry about this quote... so far, no one has heard of an applicant being denied a visa after passports has been sent for stamping... though i have known of a family who was denied entry to canada because they lacked the appropriate funds they needed to bring... so probably that's what this means... you are still at the mercy of the immigration officer at the port of entry when you land...

trxcis, application for registration varies from province to province... pati timeline nila ng pag process iba-iba... i think your territory is under saskatchewan... if this is the case, here is their website: http://www.srna.org/ ...

read their application guide thoroughly... i suggest you get started with your application while you are here... medyo mahirap makiusap sa ibang tao para ayusin ang papers mo... if you have someone who will do the legwork for you, then i guess you can take care of it once you have landed already... yung cousin ko na nag apply sa SRNA took 18 mos for her to get processed... ending pinag SEC din sya... it will depend i guess on when you complete the requirements din... matagal kasi yung school nya nagpadala ng papers nya...

browse threads on nurses here din... very informative... though nagbago ng process din ang madami... at least may guide ka...

goodluck! ;D

Pipoy

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
badtzmaru said:
Hi all...

Since maraming nagsa-start na mag-impake or plan ng things to bring nila among the long number of September apps with visas now, perhaps you might like to share which items (apart from the obvious) you think one should bring to Canada? Kahit wag na mention food 'cause may kanya kanya tayong choices sa food. Lol.

Accdg to canimmigrant, it's tabo and bidet. For me, even though no visa yet, I plan on having the following cargo'ed just to start with 'cause they're more expensive (and only few design choices in my opinion for many in the list below) in Canada:
1. some curtains
2. fleece blankets
3. pillowcases
4. "comforter"
5. 1 or 2 bedsheets
6. basic cooking/dining implements

And then I also got a new pair of eyeglasses here and will do the same for contact lenses. Will go to the dentist and have a new haircut too just before flying out kasi mas mura dito. Lol.

badtzmaru/HelloKitty_Catnip
Yup. I also plan to bring tabo. Hehe. But you may also want to bring Philippine made ubrellas, mas matibay daw kasi compared to those available in canada and aus

H

hanzen

trxcis said:
hi! hindi po ako nag follw up. kusa na lang pong dumating yung MR. Im pretty sure ok lang naman mag follow up if you are worried sa timeline nyo. ;) I hope this helps.
ah ic...
thank you

joricm

Jun 8, 2011
Quezon City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-09
Med's Done....
30-10-10
Passport Req..
30-06-11
canimmigrant said:

don't worry about this quote... so far, no one has heard of an applicant being denied a visa after passports has been sent for stamping... though i have known of a family who was denied entry to canada because they lacked the appropriate funds they needed to bring... so probably that's what this means... you are still at the mercy of the immigration officer at the port of entry when you land...

canimmigrant - Thanks for the reassurance and good advise!

faithfully hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/2010
Doc's Request.
12/5/2010
File Transfer...
18/5/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2010
Med's Done....
11/11/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/5/2011 Passport Sent:6/2/2011
VISA ISSUED...
received: June 17,2011
LANDED..........
hopefully 1st week of august
canimmigrant said:

trxcis, application for registration varies from province to province... pati timeline nila ng pag process iba-iba... i think your territory is under saskatchewan... if this is the case, here is their website: http://www.srna.org/ ...

read their application guide thoroughly... i suggest you get started with your application while you are here... medyo mahirap makiusap sa ibang tao para ayusin ang papers mo... if you have someone who will do the legwork for you, then i guess you can take care of it once you have landed already... yung cousin ko na nag apply sa SRNA took 18 mos for her to get processed... ending pinag SEC din sya... it will depend i guess on when you complete the requirements din... matagal kasi yung school nya nagpadala ng papers nya...

browse threads on nurses here din... very informative... though nagbago ng process din ang madami... at least may guide ka...

goodluck! ;D

Naku...magchecheck pa rin ho kya cla ng accounts for the POF?.....nagwidraw na kc ako dun sa isang account ko..ibinili ko ng cad dollar...balak ko hon kc ipocket money ung iba..kya ayan...pinapalit ko na...oks lang ho kya un?...

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
faithfully hopeful said:
Naku...magchecheck pa rin ho kya cla ng accounts for the POF?.....nagwidraw na kc ako dun sa isang account ko..ibinili ko ng cad dollar...balak ko hon kc ipocket money ung iba..kya ayan...pinapalit ko na...oks lang ho kya un?...
sa akin naman hindi na nag check sa mga banks namin... i guess at the PPR stage they are done with all that... funds required for your family upon landing ang kailangan dala mo... matagal ko na din dahan dahan pinapalit ng dollars ang mga kasalapian namin so don't worry about it... ;D

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
trxcis said:
hi canimmigrant, heatspine,gandasia and to all Senior Forum members (and sa lahat na rin!! ;D ;D ;D):
we're planning to land in Vancouver around October this year, but our final destination is Saskatoon, SK. Wala kaming immediate contact when we land in BC, but our cousin will pick us up sa Saskatoon. I have read about Resettlement Agencies (RA)that would offer help with the accomodation during thefirst few days habang wala pa kaming nahahanap na apartment. Here is my question: Do we have to contact RA to make arrangements PRIOR to landing in SK? Ano po bang arrangements nung mga iba sa inyong walang immediate accomodations sa mga lugar na pupuntahan nyo?

Salamat sa mga answers!
contact the partner organization .. if you're landing in BC -- then isa yung Diversecity. Have you attended the CIIP? Sila kasi ang mag-endorse sa yo kahit andito ka pa sa pinas.

CATSFERD

Aug 3, 2010
hi guys, ask lang ko how much POF ang kailangan dalhin? we r 4 in a family including me, got my PPR last may 30. PP sent june 3, 2011. tnx..

CATSFERD

Rene_8000

Apr 2, 2010
Davao City Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2010
AOR Received.
July 14, 2010 2nd aor and received by vo ecas status
IELTS Request
done in CIO application
File Transfer...
July 5, 2010
Med's Request
Sept. 20, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 24, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 24, 2010 as stated on the PPR/ may 31, 2011
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
CATSFERD said:
hi guys, ask lang ko how much POF ang kailangan dalhin? we r 4 in a family including me, got my PPR last may 30. PP sent june 3, 2011. tnx..

CATSFERD
How much did you declare as pof in your application? You have to bring 912,000.00 I rounded of the amount kc 911,+++.00 yung NASA website di ba.

tunafest

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
January 28, 2010
File Transfer...
February 4, 2010
Med's Request
October 27,2010
Med's Done....
November 08, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30, 2011 Passport Sent.....: June 06, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2011 thanks God!
LANDED..........
Sept.18, 2011
Rene_8000 said:
How much did you declare as pof in your application? You have to bring 912,000.00 I rounded of the amount kc 911,+++.00 yung NASA website di ba.
Apat din kami at 927t ang declare namin sa embassy kasi yun ask nila sa amin.

ask ko pala magkano ang limit na pwede natin dalhin na cash sa canada kc di naman pwede cash natin dalhin ang 927t.

thanks!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

trxcis

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-10
File Transfer...
14-04-10
Med's Request
09-11-10
Med's Done....
04-02-11 (w/ rpt CXR)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
heatspine said:
contact the partner organization .. if you're landing in BC -- then isa yung Diversecity. Have you attended the CIIP? Sila kasi ang mag-endorse sa yo kahit andito ka pa sa pinas.
thanks, heatspine! one more thing, baka puede makahingi ng contact infos/ numbers dun sa mga good rates na travel agencies? I saw it once before here, and as i was trying to read back, hindi ko na mahanap. :D. thanks