2ND AOR - 12 JULY 2010
Med's Request
16 SEPT 2010
Passport Req..
22 NOV 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 JUN 2011
Hi all...

Since maraming nagsa-start na mag-impake or plan ng things to bring nila among the long number of September apps with visas now, perhaps you might like to share which items (apart from the obvious) you think one should bring to Canada? Kahit wag na mention food 'cause may kanya kanya tayong choices sa food. Lol.

Accdg to canimmigrant, it's tabo and bidet. For me, even though no visa yet, I plan on having the following cargo'ed just to start with 'cause they're more expensive (and only few design choices in my opinion for many in the list below) in Canada:
1. some curtains
2. fleece blankets
3. pillowcases
4. "comforter"
5. 1 or 2 bedsheets
6. basic cooking/dining implements

And then I also got a new pair of eyeglasses here and will do the same for contact lenses. Will go to the dentist and have a new haircut too just before flying out kasi mas mura dito. Lol.

badtzmaru/HelloKitty_Catnip

trxcis

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-10
File Transfer...
14-04-10
Med's Request
09-11-10
Med's Done....
04-02-11 (w/ rpt CXR)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jack*** said:
Hi! just wanna share my landing experience to you guys! Umalis kami ng pinas last June 5 via cathay pacific (810 cad total manila-vancouver-saskatoon). Maganda service ng cathay pacific, may connecting flight kami sa hongkong airport and we purchased some medicine there kasi its less expensive(2k philippine price vs 400hongong price). medyo malalayo lang ang gates sa hongkong, muntik kami maiwan ng flight to Canada, we're waiting kasi sa gate 21 then without anouncement nagtransfer sila sa gate 31, so better you look at the electronic billboard for channges in gates... pero fortunately we make it to our flight... 11 hrs kami nagtravel to vancouver and it was a very smooth ride... Pagdating sa vancouver it was 9pm June 5 sunday, konti lang lami landed immigrant so medyo maiigsi lang ang line, that time close ang immigration may satellite office lang sila near the exits... Medyo nagmamadali na immigration officer and they ask how much we bring na money, and he suggested for us to divide the money para we can declare it na less than 10k so we dont need to do paper works... then we gave the address where we are staying for the pr card and that its... May nakita lang kami mga chinese immigrant na pinabilang ang money and pinaopen mga luggage, for us, di na ginawa yon... Rght now we're enjoying the sun at vancouver(until 10pm may araw pa...) then we're moving to saskatchewan on june 10. That's it guys! Good luck sa atin lahat! God Bless us all!
hi Jack!!! Glad to know na ok yung flight nyo. Tanong ko lang. Anong ibig sabihin nung "divide yung 10K para di na gumawa ng paperworks?" Ibig bang sabihin, let's say 2 kayong nagtravel, meron kayong 18K na resettlement fund, each of you should declare 8K each? Pakisagot na din po ng may mga experience with this. thank you so much! :) :)

BTW, Jack, dyan din kami papunta sa saskatoon later this year, sana, when you get the chance, pls post also your first few day's experiences dun. Ano nga palang TRAVEL AGENCY ginamit mo? Thank you sir!! Ingat dyan!

trxcis

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-10
File Transfer...
14-04-10
Med's Request
09-11-10
Med's Done....
04-02-11 (w/ rpt CXR)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi canimmigrant, heatspine,gandasia and to all Senior Forum members (and sa lahat na rin!! ;D ;D ;D):
we're planning to land in Vancouver around October this year, but our final destination is Saskatoon, SK. Wala kaming immediate contact when we land in BC, but our cousin will pick us up sa Saskatoon. I have read about Resettlement Agencies (RA)that would offer help with the accomodation during thefirst few days habang wala pa kaming nahahanap na apartment. Here is my question: Do we have to contact RA to make arrangements PRIOR to landing in SK?

Ano po bang arrangements nung mga iba sa inyong walang immediate accomodations sa mga lugar na pupuntahan nyo?

Salamat sa mga answers!

trxcis

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-10
File Transfer...
14-04-10
Med's Request
09-11-10
Med's Done....
04-02-11 (w/ rpt CXR)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi faithfully hopeful! im also a nurse and i would like to ask you ano ang mga steps na ginawa mo for the CRNE registration? Im bound for Saskatoon, SK by the way. ;) ;) ;)

splurge129

Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2009
Doc's Request.
17-2-2010
Med's Request
26-8-2010
Med's Done....
11-9-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
9-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
mc_geh said:
@ splurge129 thanks po sa pag effort ng pag sagot about sa gumugulo sa utak ko na piracy...maiiwan ko.lng din pla cla kaplan,saunders,etc...reviewers ko. :D

@ badzmaru i'll take into consideration po yung adv nyo about what kind of flight kukunin nmin since we have a toddler with us pag pnta ng canada. Lam nyo naman po mga kids super likot and irritable pag pagod na. Thanks again. ;)
No prob! Alam ko u can actually install the software kc ala nmang serial un d na maquequestion yn dhil RIP from original CD nman yun. Walang crack hehe. Yun lng just leave the burned copy. Or if not just PM me your email add so i can share u the links of my reviewers..

gocanadalorraine

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
PHILIPPINES
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
File Transfer...
06-01-2010
Med's Request
19-10-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2011
LANDED..........
08-10-2011
HI GUYS GOT THIS FROM THIS THREAD, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/filipinos-applying-for-fsw-page-t14614.8760.html THIS COULD BE HELPFUL FOR THOSE FSW INTENDING TO WITHDRAW YOUR PAGIBIG CONTRIBUTIONS.

for those waiting for their visas like me, we can withdraw our PAGIBIG contributions. these are the requirements:
Permanent Departure
1. for Private Employees
Ø Photocopy of Immigration Visa and Passport (Authenticated page 1 & 2 of passport)
Ø Sworn Declaration of Intention to Depart from the Philippines permanently, duly notarized
For Citizens/Residents:
- Photocopy of passport
- Resident Alien Card
2. for Government Employees
Ø Photocopy of Immigration Visa and Passport (Authenticated page 1 & 2 of passport)
Ø Sworn Declaration of Intention to Depart from the Philippines permanently, duly notarized
Ø Updated Service Record
For Citizens/Residents:
- Photocopy of passport
- Resident Alien Card
- Updated Service Record
Note: In case claimant is already out of the country, the required documents for
Submission (including SPA) must be duly authenticated by the Philippine
Consulate in the country where the member is staying.

Provident Benefits Claim Forms may be downloaded from our website at
http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/DLForms/FPC010%20APB%20_Revised%20Aug%2026%2028-29%202008_%20fINAL.pdf

;D ;D ;D

faithfully hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/2010
Doc's Request.
12/5/2010
File Transfer...
18/5/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2010
Med's Done....
11/11/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/5/2011 Passport Sent:6/2/2011
VISA ISSUED...
received: June 17,2011
LANDED..........
hopefully 1st week of august
trxcis said:
hi faithfully hopeful! im also a nurse and i would like to ask you ano ang mga steps na ginawa mo for the CRNE registration? Im bound for Saskatoon, SK by the way. ;) ;) ;)

Di po ako sure sa ibang province...ang alam ko is for Toronto and Nova scotia.

Pero for sure po my regulating body din ang SK..kailangan niyo pong ipa-assess ang mga credentials niyo..then cla ang magssabi if eligible ka to write the CRNE...kc sa lahat ng province ganun..im not familiar with SK po...

Pero if maresearch ko po,i-PM ko sa inyo.. ;)

envogue

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.14,2010
AOR Received.
Feb.14,2011
Med's Request
March 10,2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10, 2011
faithfully hopeful said:
Kelan po kau alis?....good luck sa career sa canada...
Hi! Probably this July or early august... I'm just waiting for additional requirements from CNO for me to process before going to Canada...

btw... your from manila sis right? any idea how long did it took Manila PRC to process yung Verification of License before nila i send sa CNO?

In our province kasi, it takes 2-3 weeks... verification pa lang yun... d na na send.... thanks!

envogue

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.14,2010
AOR Received.
Feb.14,2011
Med's Request
March 10,2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10, 2011
Hello! meron ba ditong sa province nila nagpa register after they passed the board at hindi sa PRC Manila? I'm from the Visayas & I plan to

have my verification of licensure sa Manila PRC even if I registered previously in our city. Is that possible? thanks...

trxcis

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-10
File Transfer...
14-04-10
Med's Request
09-11-10
Med's Done....
04-02-11 (w/ rpt CXR)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
faithfully hopeful said:
Di po ako sure sa ibang province...ang alam ko is for Toronto and Nova scotia.

Pero for sure po my regulating body din ang SK..kailangan niyo pong ipa-assess ang mga credentials niyo..then cla ang magssabi if eligible ka to write the CRNE...kc sa lahat ng province ganun..im not familiar with SK po...

Pero if maresearch ko po,i-PM ko sa inyo.. ;)
thank you, faithfully hopeful! tanong uli: Gaano katagal ang processing before you will be able to finally get to write the CRNE exam?

tinang_m

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
june 25, 2010
Med's Request
august 26, 2010
Med's Done....
september 15, 2010
Passport Req..
november 9, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
may 3, 2011
LANDED..........
God willing june 17, 2011
good day po, i know this has been asked already, nag try ako mag back read, whew! hirap, daming posts :) where do i find the information regarding what food that is allowed, and what is not, pls help! thank you! :) Godbless you!

splurge129

Feb 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2009
Doc's Request.
17-2-2010
Med's Request
26-8-2010
Med's Done....
11-9-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
9-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
tinang_m said:
good day po, i know this has been asked already, nag try ako mag back read, whew! hirap, daming posts :) where do i find the information regarding what food that is allowed, and what is not, pls help! thank you! :) Godbless you!
Here's the link http://www.catsa.gc.ca/Page.aspx?id=5&pname=PermittedItems_ArticlesPermis&lang=en&CategoryID=3

H

hanzen

trxcis,
may tanong sana ako kasi na notice ko time line mo after sending your file transfer mga 7 months mo nakuha request for MR. Nag follow up kaba sa kanila after 6 months from the time you received your 2nd AOR? kasi naka sulat sa AOR ko pag walang reply after 6 months kailangan i inform sila.

rubyalabar

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
26-10-2010
Med's Request
23-06-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2010 (Aug.6 rec'vd by Ottawa)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2011
LANDED..........
04-02-2011
trxcis said:
Hi! Try this link http://www.healthcareersinsask.ca/Careers/llcu/licensure.html

Hope it helps! Good luck!

rslcanada

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd) Ecas In Process 28-09-2010
File Transfer...
16-04-2010
Med's Request
04-10-2010 received in mail
Med's Done....
09-10(Oct)-2010 @ CT,USA
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
heatspine said:
hi rslcanada. as long as you have the necessary authorization letter for the one who will receive it, then that wouldn't be a problem.
thanks for the reply.....

I will send my pp tomorrow directly to Canada Embassy Makati City and the return address will be my mother's address in Phil.
Still thinking if the Visa Ofc will return our passport internationally ?!? is it possible? Im currently in US