+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANILA V.O. ~~ done with MEDICALS and waiting for PPR (passport request)

aimsfrench

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 26, 2010
File Transfer...
july 7, 2010
Med's Request
October '10
Med's Done....
October 13 & 26, 2010
faithfully hopeful said:
Natouch nman ako...thanks canimmigrant....akala ko wla ng nakakaintindi sa akin...im so depressed...been waiting for this application since 2007....naiiyak tuloy ako...maybe i just want some sympathy here,...thanks for giving me that....sa pagbbasa ng post mo,i realize,oo nga pasasaan bat drating din yan.....:):)

Pasali din sa brigade...9pm..pray,pray..;D

Sna nga ganun..kkunin nila then balik agad at may visa na..hehehe....;D;D
@faithfully hopeful--hi! correct na correct si canimmigrant...and the other forumer calling for a prayer brigade...we're so into it...when i learned about your 2007 application, you among all of us deserve to be given the ppr sis, ;D its already a long wait...but will still be worth it all!....semper fidelis! ;)

moiraseoul

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
15-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Med's Request
28-10-2010
Med's Done....
12-11-2010
Passport Req..
Now na pleaseee
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP Lord Have Mercy
Hi I have been a silent avid reader of this forum particularly of this thread as I also had my medical last Nov. 2010 and is waiting in agony :'( too for our PPR.

I have also join in the 9pm community prayer effected tonight, since our future are all seems to be put in the hands of these VOs I agree that we will be needing the Divine Intervention for their enlightenment and immediate actions on our applications when we are already at the tail-end of the process.

As observed the Post 6/26 applicants are processed ahead of us as they are now the priority occupations, however CEM should not forget that at the time we applied we the Pre 6/26 were also the in-demand professions but it's just a pity that they took so long in processing our papers that we have been superceded by the new Ministerial Instructions.

So unfortunately we are now taking the backseat, getting only of what's left of the quotas of the Post 6/26. With the upcoming new set of priority NOCs by mid of this year, the Post 6/26 will also be having the same fate and we will be pushed back all the more.

With this kind of system, it is of no wonder that Canadian Embassy will forever have a que of tremendous backlogs which as of now still includes 2004 cases.

The cap being set for the new applicants may somehow limit their intake of new applications but let's also pray ardently that they will work simultaneously on the existing applications thus eventually eliminating the backlogs.

Sorry if my first post is so long, for just like everyone else here I am already so frustrated but is still hopeful that things will be expedited soon for all of us with the help of the Almighty.

So let's continue with our Prayer Brigade . . . VOs watch out you will not know what hit you hehe kasangga namin si Bro. ni Santino :p

resolute

Mar 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2011
Yes, let us all pray that we'll receive our PPR's and visas the soonest...9 PM daily, let's lift this up to the Lord...Let us also include the VO's in our intention. Sana tulungan nila tayong marelease na ang PPR at visa natin ngayon...Nothing is impossible with prayers...:) :) :)

faithfully hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/2010
Doc's Request.
12/5/2010
File Transfer...
18/5/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2010
Med's Done....
11/11/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/5/2011 Passport Sent:6/2/2011
VISA ISSUED...
received: June 17,2011
LANDED..........
hopefully 1st week of august
aimsfrench said:
@ faithfully hopeful--hi! correct na correct si canimmigrant...and the other forumer calling for a prayer brigade...we're so into it...when i learned about your 2007 application, you among all of us deserve to be given the ppr sis, ;D its already a long wait...but will still be worth it all!....semper fidelis! ;)

Aimsfrench:yup...felt revived...hmmm...i realized things will happen the way it should be...in God's perfect time...hahah....we all deserve PPR...hope it will come soon...as in soon!...CEM sent me a letter last year,option to withdraw and apply a new one and will be set on a priority list...waaahhh...where's the priority then?...hmmm...anyway,thanks for the support sis...badly needed...a friend told me,it's good that i haven't give up canada...i answered back,because i believe,canada is for me...and i am for canada...hehehehe....;D ;D

faithfully hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/2010
Doc's Request.
12/5/2010
File Transfer...
18/5/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2010
Med's Done....
11/11/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
moiraseoul said:
Hi I have been a silent avid reader of this forum particularly of this thread as I also had my medical last Nov. 2010 and is waiting in agony :'( too for our PPR.

I have also join in the 9pm community prayer effected tonight, since our future are all seems to be put in the hands of these VOs I agree that we will be needing the Divine Intervention for their enlightenment and immediate actions on our applications when we are already at the tail-end of the process.

As observed the Post 6/26 applicants are processed ahead of us as they are now the priority occupations, however CEM should not forget that at the time we applied we the Pre 6/26 were also the in-demand professions but it's just a pity that they took so long in processing our papers that we have been superceded by the new Ministerial Instructions.

So unfortunately we are now taking the backseat, getting only of what's left of the quotas of the Post 6/26. With the upcoming new set of priority NOCs by mid of this year, the Post 6/26 will also be having the same fate and we will be pushed back all the more.

With this kind of system, it is of no wonder that Canadian Embassy will forever have a que of tremendous backlogs which as of now still includes 2004 cases.

The cap being set for the new applicants may somehow limit their intake of new applications but let's also pray ardently that they will work simultaneously on the existing applications thus eventually eliminating the backlogs.

Sorry if my first post is so long, for just like everyone else here I am already so frustrated but is still hopeful that things will be expedited soon for all of us with the help of the Almighty.

So let's continue with our Prayer Brigade . . . VOs watch out you will not know what hit you hehe kasangga namin si Bro. ni Santino :p

Hehhheehhe...super like...:) :) ;D

Same here done medicals last year november...i think im just 1 day ahead?...medical request 10/26, but medicals done on 11/11, because of monthly period..hheheheh...girls will always be girls...hahahaha....syang!

gocanadalorraine

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
PHILIPPINES
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
File Transfer...
06-01-2010
Med's Request
19-10-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2011
LANDED..........
08-10-2011
Same here done medicals last year november...i think im just 1 day ahead?...medical request 10/26, but medicals done on 11/11, because of monthly period..hheheheh...girls will always be girls...hahahaha....syang!
[/quote]

hi faithfully hopeful same here.. I had my MR October 19 but late November 24 n din nsubmit lahat bec of monthly period.. LOL. okei, mga classmates lets make it a habit that every 9pm we'll be having our prayer brigade.. Goodluck sa atin lahat, I know its really hard to wait this long, sometimes tlga nakaka frustrate na bec from the time n nag apply tau under tau ng 6 to 12 months processing and to think that ung iba pre june applicants ay sobra bilis dn ng kanila just like ngaun s post june applicants.. =) I am hoping and praying that our VO will release our PPR the soonest time... =) Godbless us all. Sana magmove n tau mga classmate ds MAY... :p :p :p :p ;D ;D

moiraseoul

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
15-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Med's Request
28-10-2010
Med's Done....
12-11-2010
Passport Req..
Now na pleaseee
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP Lord Have Mercy
Nice to meet my weekmates in Medical 8) in my case though my Medical Request was dated Oct. 28, I was informed by my agent in Nov. 8 only thus we had our exams in Nov. 12.

Really happy to fave found a kaberks in here, it eases the burden :D

Next week my movement na tayo dapat . . . go go go ::) ??? :mad: :p

jc_rain

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-10
AOR Received.
16-06-10
File Transfer...
22-06-10
Med's Done....
19-11-10
Passport Req..
31-05-11
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-11
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time...
Hi! threadmates... Kakalungkot talaga isipin na wala pa rin movements dito sa ating thread. Ang hirap talaga maghintay, but we must remain hopeful, and trust that the Lord will give us the PPR in His perfect time.

Most of us are really desperate na to receive our PPR, and I do agree that a powerful prayer can move mountains. Sali din ako sa prayer brigade every 9 PM. Mas marami magpray mas OK. As the bible says: "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." (Matt 15:20)

Let me share this article I've read, hope this helps:

Desperate prayers are effective prayers.

The scripture in James 5:16 itself provides a key to effective prayer when it uses the word "fervent." "The effective, FERVENT prayer of a righteous man avails much." A prayer quote that I like very much says; "Our prayers must mean something to us if they are to mean anything to God." Think of Hannah in the Old Testament. (See 1 Samuel 1:8-20) Hannah was barren and she was desperate to have a child. The scripture describes her as having bitterness of soul and of weeping in anguish. Her situation had been going on for years until she was so serious about her request that she made a very difficult vow to the Lord. She vowed that if God would give her a male child she would give him back to the Lord. The child would be put in God's service for full time ministry for his entire life. The answer to Hannah's prayer ended up being Samuel, one of the greatest prophetic voices in the Old Testament and the man who anointed Israel's first kings.

The scripture is full of other examples of such desperate prayers. It is in desperation that God sees how serious we are about what we are asking. We find that out too. You can't usually conjure up desperation. Some prayers grow more desperate over time and these are usually the ones that meet with the success that Hannah had. The desperate prayer pays a great price but produces a great pay off.

aimsfrench

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 26, 2010
File Transfer...
july 7, 2010
Med's Request
October '10
Med's Done....
October 13 & 26, 2010
faithfully hopeful said:
Aimsfrench:yup...felt revived...hmmm...i realized things will happen the way it should be...in God's perfect time...hahah....we all deserve PPR...hope it will come soon...as in soon!...CEM sent me a letter last year,option to withdraw and apply a new one and will be set on a priority list...waaahhh...where's the priority then?...hmmm...anyway,thanks for the support sis...badly needed...a friend told me,it's good that i haven't give up canada...i answered back,because i believe,canada is for me...and i am for canada...hehehehe....;D ;D
@faithfully hopeful---super like quote for the day "I believe Canada is for me and I am for Canada!" ;D ;D ;D

Austinshasi

Sep 27, 2010
Guys! We're all in the same boat. We too had our medicals last November and it's almost six na. I have a co- worker who just applied last October 2010 and last week she just received her PPR request. I was so shocked when she told me that and I cried a lot because of that. I think it was so unfair. We have been waiting a long time and wanted to resign from my job. Nakakafrustrate but I'm still praying ang hoping that in due time time our PPR will come.

Let's all pray then. God bless us all.

Austinshasi

Sep 27, 2010
Catsfred, heatspine: I'm not sure about enrolling my kids to school. My mother advised me not to enroll them anymore kasi grabeng expenses talaga when I withdraw them out of school. You have to pay the whole school year kasi. Thanks sa mga advise nyo.

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
Austinshasi said:
Catsfred, heatspine: I'm not sure about enrolling my kids to school. My mother advised me not to enroll them anymore kasi grabeng expenses talaga when I withdraw them out of school. You have to pay the whole school year kasi. Thanks sa mga advise nyo.
Hi austinshasi. That's ok. It's a personal decision naman talaga. Sa school kasi ng mga kids ko they accept payments in monthly, quarterly or full so may option talaga. In any case, magastos pa rin.

One thing going is that nakatapos ka ng mag-medical and most often repeat medical is rarely done. We also can't compare the timelines of others to ours specially those of other rules. Mas ma-frustrate lang tayo. Imagine those applicants on the 2005-2007 batch and what they felt -- mayroon pa sa kanila wala pang abiso na mag-pass ng full documents. So, just thinking of that thought would already relieve you that you are already 2/3 on the way to the precious visa. Kaya cheer up and no worries :) Darating rin yang inaantay natin.

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
Austinshasi said:
Guys! We're all in the same boat. We too had our medicals last November and it's almost six na. I have a co- worker who just applied last October 2010 and last week she just received her PPR request. I was so shocked when she told me that and I cried a lot because of that. I think it was so unfair. We have been waiting a long time and wanted to resign from my job. Nakakafrustrate but I'm still praying ang hoping that in due time time our PPR will come.

Let's all pray then. God bless us all.
napaiyak din ako sa post mo austinshasi... i can just imagine the injustice you felt when you heard the news... i've had those feelings myself and try to calm myself by rationalizing things... pero syempre, minsan humuhulagpos pa din ang aking emotions :'( at nilulukuban ako ng pagka windang :eek:... yung kasama ko, 1mo lang nauna sakin nag apply, naka land na, nanganak na sa canada at andito na ulit para sunduin ang dalawang anak... samantalang ako, naghihintay pa din ng visaaaaaaa :'( :-[ :'(

basta ngayon mga three months before visa expiry ang pinaka late na nakakakuha ng visa... kaya nga let's just continue to pray for each other and find strength knowing we are not going through the motions alone...

regarding schooling of your kids, it's best to keep them off school na lang... meron nga kasing schools, specially the exclusive ones where slots are hard to get, you are to pay for the entire year, kahit na portion lang ang ipapasok ng bata... pag dating naman doon, they don't really care daw... yung pamangkin ko nga, 3 weeks of school na lang, pinapasok pa din hehehe... problemahin mo is baka mabagot mga kids mo while you're waiting for your time to migrate...

goodluck! another week na naman of waiting... sana umulan ng good news... gaya ng pagka panalo (pagkatapos itulak at sabihing knock down ng lecheng bulag na referee na yan) ni manny pacquiao... happy mother's day sa mga mommies!

faithfully hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/2010
Doc's Request.
12/5/2010
File Transfer...
18/5/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2010
Med's Done....
11/11/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sna tomorrow mag kagood news na dito sa thread natin!...... Lord please...have mercy on us....

snakeyes2010

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2009
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-04-2010
Med's Request
4-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
In Gods Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In Gods Perfect Time
faithfully hopeful said:
sna tomorrow mag kagood news na dito sa thread natin!...... Lord please...have mercy on us....
Sana nga faithfully hopeful, God bless all the Visa Officers. ;D.