+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANILA V.O. ~~ done with MEDICALS and waiting for PPR (passport request)

professor

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors who have received their PPRs. Was it indicated in your passport request that only machine readable passport not expiring in less than a less is acceptable to CEM?

july4

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
Med's Request
13-09-2011
Med's Done....
oct. 15/22; nov.5; dec. 3
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
04/04/12
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/12
professor said:
Hi seniors who have received their PPRs. Was it indicated in your passport request that only machine readable passport not expiring in less than a less is acceptable to CEM?
hello po!! ito po ang nakasaad sa letter galing sa CEM:
"to ensure timely processing and to facilitate your travel, we strongly recommend that you submit the new red-colored passports currently being issued by the Philippine authorities as they are in compliance with the machine-readable passport requirement...."
"Your visa will be valid for initial entry to Canada until date/month/year. Pls. ensure that the validity of your passport is at least 6 mos. beyond this validity date (note that any passport received with a shorter validity than the date shown above will result in a reduced validity for entry to canada for all members of your family, if any)".

luvgurl

Sep 21, 2011
smilepmendoza said:
PPR na rin po kami! Thank you Lord!

We sent a case specific inquiry last Monday and they replied yesterday na we are on queue. Today they emailed the PPR. TOTOO NA TO!!! Ang bait ni Lord!
Congratz smilepmendoza!! :D parang kailan tayo nag usap about PPR ayun andyan na..

God bless :)

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time, hopefully SOON!
LANDED..........
In God's time
luvgurl said:
Congratz smilepmendoza!! :D parang kailan tayo nag usap about PPR ayun andyan na..

God bless :)
I know. Yun na! wag lang talaga bibitiw kay Lord. lol Sana nga tuloy tuloy na to. Sana sa ating lahat dumating na ang finish line. :)

gerlalo

May 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
smilepmendoza said:
PPR na rin po kami! Thank you Lord!

We sent a case specific inquiry last Monday and they replied yesterday na we are on queue. Today they emailed the PPR. TOTOO NA TO!!! Ang bait ni Lord!
hello smilepmendoza, nagtanung ka regarding sa status ng application mo? may nakalagay ba sa MR na pag wala pa sila isend na devt sa application is u can inform them directly? di ba kc ayaw nila magreply pag inquire ka status ng application mo na wala reference from them

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time, hopefully SOON!
LANDED..........
In God's time
gerlalo said:
hello smilepmendoza, nagtanung ka regarding sa status ng application mo? may nakalagay ba sa MR na pag wala pa sila isend na devt sa application is u can inform them directly? di ba kc ayaw nila magreply pag inquire ka status ng application mo na wala reference from them
Yup. I emailed a case specific inquiry (CSI) thru ECAS. Below your address, meron dung Contact Us (parang ganon). I clicked it then tuloy tuloy na. I provided details and dun sa message, heading lang nilagay ko - "More than 6 Mos From Medical - Request for Update". Then I attached a letter. I've tried emailing them twice but they did not respond so I followed this route. Basically in my previous 2 emails which I sent before the 6th month deadline, I asked them if they receive our RPRF and medical test. Pero siguro madami silang narereceive na ganon so I didn't get any reply from them.

Sa MR natin nakasulat don na they will communicate within 3-6 mos diba. So after our 6th month, I went to ECAS na and filed that CSI. Since madami rin nagtatanong, eto yung email ko sa kanila:

Dear Sir/ Madam:

Greetings! With all due respect, we would like to request for an update of our application for Permanent Residency under Skilled Worker Category (MI-1).

We received on September 1, 2011 the medical request from your office dated August 26, 2011. As per your instruction in said request, we are to await within 3-6 months any correspondence from your end. We are very sad to inform you that more than 6 months have already passed and we have not received any word from you.

It is our humble request if you can give us light as to how our application is being considered. The school enrollment here in the Philippines is fast approaching and it is with utmost humility that we request favor of an update so as to make our preparations for our children more responsive to our current status.

We apologize for any inconvenience for our follow up. We earnestly hope for a favorable response to our request.

Thank you.

Eto naman ang reply nila sa amin:

This is in reply to your email dated 02 April 2012.

We would like to acknowledge receipt of the valid NBI certificates and payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fees (RPRF) for you and your spouse. We have also received the positive medical results for you, your spouse and your two dependent children. However, your file is in queue for review. We appreciate your patience and understanding and will advise you of the next steps in the processing.

I trust that this assists in advising you.

Ang galing nga kasi parang personal yung reply nila sa amin eh. :) Try nyo gamitin yung sa ECAS. Basta may mga situations lang don na enumerated when they will reply to you. Eh yung sa amin, since more than 6 mos na, nireplayan na nila. :) Pero don't raise your hopes too high. I've read in other threads na sasabihin lang na 'on queue' ang files nyo. :(

Anyway, good luck po sa lahat sa atin. Si Lord na bahala! Wala lang bibitiw! hehe :)

gerlalo

May 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
smilepmendoza said:
Yup. I emailed a case specific inquiry (CSI) thru ECAS. Below your address, meron dung Contact Us (parang ganon). I clicked it then tuloy tuloy na. I provided details and dun sa message, heading lang nilagay ko - "More than 6 Mos From Medical - Request for Update". Then I attached a letter. I've tried emailing them twice but they did not respond so I followed this route. Basically in my previous 2 emails which I sent before the 6th month deadline, I asked them if they receive our RPRF and medical test. Pero siguro madami silang narereceive na ganon so I didn't get any reply from them.

Sa MR natin nakasulat don na they will communicate within 3-6 mos diba. So after our 6th month, I went to ECAS na and filed that CSI. Since madami rin nagtatanong, eto yung email ko sa kanila:

Dear Sir/ Madam:

Greetings! With all due respect, we would like to request for an update of our application for Permanent Residency under Skilled Worker Category (MI-1).

We received on September 1, 2011 the medical request from your office dated August 26, 2011. As per your instruction in said request, we are to await within 3-6 months any correspondence from your end. We are very sad to inform you that more than 6 months have already passed and we have not received any word from you.

It is our humble request if you can give us light as to how our application is being considered. The school enrollment here in the Philippines is fast approaching and it is with utmost humility that we request favor of an update so as to make our preparations for our children more responsive to our current status.

We apologize for any inconvenience for our follow up. We earnestly hope for a favorable response to our request.

Thank you.

We would like to acknowledge receipt of the valid NBI certificates and payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fees (RPRF) for you and your spouse. We have also received the positive medical results for you, your spouse and your two dependent children. However, your file is in queue for review. We appreciate your patience and understanding and will advise you of the next steps in the processing.

Ang galing nga kasi parang personal yung reply nila sa amin eh. :) Try nyo gamitin yung sa ECAS. Basta may mga situations lang don na enumerated when they will reply to you. Eh yung sa amin, since more than 6 mos na, nireplayan na nila. :) Pero don't raise your hopes too high. I've read in other threads na sasabihin lang na 'on queue' ang files nyo. :(

Anyway, good luck po sa lahat sa atin. Si Lord na bahala! Wala lang bibitiw! hehe :)
thanks smilepmendoza this really a great help sa mga forumers

vincelynn

Sep 4, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
13-12-2010
AOR Received.
05-10-2010
IELTS Request
20-03-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
Med's Request
15-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
smilepmendoza said:

Dear Sir/ Madam:

Thank you.

grabe pala smile so ibig sabhin more than 6 mos na kayo nagaantay ng ppr nyo.. kakatpos lang namin magmedical and im 18 weeks preggy, umaasa ako na after 3 mos ppr na kame pero mukhang malabo pala... huhuhu gusto ko sana dun na lang sa canada manganak, ill just hope for the best thank you so much smile for sharing this... :)

Fresno

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-10
Doc's Request.
12-17-10
AOR Received.
documents returned last 12-21-10 due to ielts request for GT-IELTS.(rcvd full docu last 03-25-11).re-submit full docu last 05-20-11 with GT ielts..PER RCVD 07-21-11...AOR-08-10-2011.....
Med's Request
Oct. 11, 2011...jan2012 repeat C.xray by cem
Med's Done....
Oct. 27, 2011/jan2012 done repeat C.xray.... medical has been rcvd feb.2012
Passport Req..
april 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 03, 2012
LANDED..........
July2012
guys PPR na po kami salamat sa lhat gani2 pla ung feelings....salamat talaga guys...ask kulang sa mga bago lng nagPPR anu pinasa nyo na picture with or without negative? may na kasulat kc sa notes of photographer na (be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split‑image or multi‑lens camera;) sa sobra kung saya dkuna maintindihan..pasensya na po..

Medik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Fresno said:
guys PPR na po kami salamat sa lhat gani2 pla ung feelings....salamat talaga guys...ask kulang sa mga bago lng nagPPR anu pinasa nyo na picture with or without negative? may na kasulat kc sa notes of photographer na (be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split‑image or multi‑lens camera;) sa sobra kung saya dkuna maintindihan..pasensya na po..
Wala naman kami submit na negatives. Bale picture lang na specify namin sa photographer na for canadian visa. One copy Lang din kinuha ng agency namin where write ko sa likod ng pictures ang date taken Tapos iyong date. I don't really know pero we rely on our agent to tell us what was needed and that was it po :) congrats sa ppr!

SanRoque

Jan 19, 2012
Hi July4,

I have read your post about red passport. Sa case ko kasi green passport hawak ko na yon ang pinadala ko sa Canadian VO. Naka red passport ang wife and son ko. Is it advisable to get a new red passport kasi expiry date passport ko will be in October 2013 at ako pa ang principal applicant. Katatapos lang namin magmedical last April 2.

Salamat and God bless.

july4

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
Med's Request
13-09-2011
Med's Done....
oct. 15/22; nov.5; dec. 3
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
04/04/12
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/12
SanRoque said:
Hi July4,

I have read your post about red passport. Sa case ko kasi green passport hawak ko na yon ang pinadala ko sa Canadian VO. Naka red passport ang wife and son ko. Is it advisable to get a new red passport kasi expiry date passport ko will be in October 2013 at ako pa ang principal applicant. Katatapos lang namin magmedical last April 2.

Salamat and God bless.

hi san roque,
if you still have enough time, i suggest that you get the new red passport because it is in compliance with the machine-readable passport requirement of the int'l civil aviation organization... i've read na though pwede pang gamitin ung green there are countries dw na ayaw na tanggapin ung green.. i dont know how true... alam ko kc pinapa phase out n tlaga ung green kya nag advise dati ung dfa several years ago to avail of the red passport...

vincelynn

Sep 4, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
13-12-2010
AOR Received.
05-10-2010
IELTS Request
20-03-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
Med's Request
15-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
Fresno said:
Congrats Fresno! :)

vydz

Feb 8, 2012
Hi Guys,

Goodmorning.. PPR na po kami.. After waiting for 5months! :eek: Thanks to all, kasi this forum helps me a lot, lalo na sa patience sa paghihintay.. Sunod sunod na tayo, MI1 to MI2.. Congrats din sa mga nagkaroon na ng PPR... Sa mga waiting mabilis na to, kasi nagpapaulan na ulit sila.. Patience lang tlga and God will lead our way..d;)