+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANILA V.O. ~~ done with MEDICALS and waiting for PPR (passport request)

gabrielsjimenez

Jul 19, 2011
doc basti said:
helu jeffloujed and gabrielsjimenez,

nkaka inspired po kayo hehehe...silent reader po ako dati dito kasi medyo mahiyain hehehe..at least confident na po ako mg post ng query dito....

salamat po sa inyo :-*

GOD WILL MAKE THINGS BEAUTIFUL IN HIS TIME...

REGARDS....
wag ka mahiya ako nga minsan mali mga spelling ko he he..di ko na kasi nachecheck pag nagpost ako basta pag nafeel ko magshare ng mga bagay bagay post agad ako..mag post ka lage para atleast mawalay kahit konti yung stress at tension..at maka relay ka sa ibang applicant na same ng kaso natin or yungbiba eh mas swerte kasi bilis processing pero somehow it makes us smile also atleast andar ang papel at syempre saya tayo para sa kanila..coz we know yung hirap ng paghihintay kaya were like one big happy family here.. :D

doc basti

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
10-02-2012
Med's Request
21-03-2012
Med's Done....
25-04-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-10-2012
gabrielsjimenez said:
wag ka mahiya ako nga minsan mali mga spelling ko he he..di ko na kasi nachecheck pag nagpost ako basta pag nafeel ko magshare ng mga bagay bagay post agad ako..mag post ka lage para atleast mawalay kahit konti yung stress at tension..at maka relay ka sa ibang applicant na same ng kaso natin or yungbiba eh mas swerte kasi bilis processing pero somehow it makes us smile also atleast andar ang papel at syempre saya tayo para sa kanila..coz we know yung hirap ng paghihintay kaya were like one big happy family here.. :D

oo nga Gab, feel na feel ko talaga na one big family tayo hehehe...korek! nakakawala ng stress and is a great help yong mga information dito... ;)

gloire

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gloire said:
Hello!

Am not from Manila V.O but hope you can help.
I received invitation to make medical visit from my Vo and have done them. But on the receipt of my medical exams given to me by the doctor's secretary, i can read that my medical files will be sent to another VO than my own VO. Something wrong wit that or it can happen?

Thank you.
Please you who have already done medical exams can you let me know if your medical files were sent to your office or another one?

Rahul78

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER recieved 8th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 8.5
File Transfer...
28th Nov 2011
Med's Request
18th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
24th Jan 2012 Meds Sent 1st Feb 2012 Recieved by VO 3rd Feb 2012, Ecas Medical Results have been recieved 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th May 2012
LANDED..........
4th July 2012..JAI SAI RAM
gloire said:
Please you who have already done medical exams can you let me know if your medical files were sent to your office or another one?
Some VOs move files . Like for eg Cairo and Buffalo now have their files processed from Ottawa. However, All medical results are sent to the VO and from there, they are sent to medical officers on the panel of CIC.

So as long as it is mentioned that they will be transferred to X Visa office, it is fine.. They will reach there.. Nothing to worry.

In my mind, its allrite.

All the best and stay healthy

maan111013

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011; application received: 07-13-2011; BD encashed on 08-29-2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR/PER: 8-24-2011
IELTS Request
included in the application
File Transfer...
11-15-2011
Med's Request
29-03-2012, MR received at residence 11-04-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012 by me and kid/spouse - done in DMP saudi 04-25-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
waiting...
gloire said:
Hello!

Am not from Manila V.O but hope you can help.
I received invitation to make medical visit from my Vo and have done them. But on the receipt of my medical exams given to me by the doctor's secretary, i can read that my medical files will be sent to another VO than my own VO. Something wrong wit that or it can happen?

Thank you.

Yes, it can happen... I'm from Manila VO..

My spouse, who is accompanying me in Canada by God's grace, is currently working in Saudi and he had his medicals done at one of the DMPs there. The DMP informed my husband that his medical results were already forwarded to London Visa Office then the LVO will be the one to send my hubby's medical report to mANILA VO/CEM... The doctor told my husband that it is the hospital policy to forward all medical reports first to LVO being the Visa office of Saudi...

Like you, it was also my initial reaction to question the doctor having my hubby's medical report sent to london when in fact our VO is Manila.I was soooo anxious that the DMP could have done wrong until the visa officer e-mailed me last Tuesday that my hubby's medicals has reached CEM/MVO. It was a relief, indeed.. :) :) :)

HTH.. :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) God bless us all...

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
maan111013 said:

My spouse, who is accompanying me in Canada by God's grace, is currently working in Saudi and he had his medicals done at one of the DMPs there. The DMP informed my husband that his medical results were already forwarded to London Visa Office then the LVO will be the one to send my hubby's medical report to mANILA VO/CEM... The doctor told my husband that it is the hospital policy to forward all medical reports first to LVO being the Visa office of Saudi...

Like you, it was also my initial reaction to question the doctor having my hubby's medical report sent to london when in fact our VO is Manila.I was soooo anxious that the DMP could have done wrong until the visa officer e-mailed me last Tuesday that my hubby's medicals has reached CEM/MVO. It was a relief, indeed.. :) :) :)

hi maan....when did ur husband take his meds? its so soon that CEM has already received his medical results....good for you guys!
now Im wondering more why it took almost 3 months for our meds to be forwarded to CEM, then incomplete.....

some say CEM answered their queries fast, but we're waiting more than a month...no answer from them..... :'(

gloire

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahul78 said:
Some VOs move files . Like for eg Cairo and Buffalo now have their files processed from Ottawa. However, All medical results are sent to the VO and from there, they are sent to medical officers on the panel of CIC.

So as long as it is mentioned that they will be transferred to X Visa office, it is fine.. They will reach there.. Nothing to worry.

In my mind, its allrite.

All the best and stay healthy
Thank you for your answer.

You are right no need to worry. I just wanted to know if it is usual that after the medical visit, the medical files are first sent to another V.O before reaching back our own. My trust is in God.

Thank you again. May God bless you.

gloire

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maan111013 said:

Thank you very much for sharing your husband's experience. God bless you too.

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
jeffloujed said:
@ jijitipie : how do I get to know the initials of our Visa Officer? :D

sa ppr po sent by CEM.. sa mismong title ng email nila.. (your full name - the initials of your vo (eg. MRU/FES)

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
guys, sa mga nakatanggap na din ng visa..

sino po dito ang Visa officer eh si MRU? matagal ba sya mag issue ng visa?Thanks a lot for the reply..

frustrated!

Star Member
Dec 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
02-11-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23-11-2011
Med's Request
04-01-2012
Med's Done....
17-1-2012 Nationionwide submitted 22-2-2012
Interview........
None!
Passport Req..
May 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped 6-19-12 Got PP back 6-25-12
LANDED..........
July 2012
jijitipie said:
sa ppr po sent by CEM.. sa mismong title ng email nila.. (your full name - the initials of your vo (eg. MRU/FES)
How come walang initial beside our full name???

jeffloujed

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Parts Unknown - Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
May 18, 2010
IELTS Request
October 8, 2010
Med's Request
March 6, 2012
Med's Done....
March 31, 2012
Passport Req..
October 3, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
October 29, 2012
LANDED..........
March ? 2013
jijitipie said:
@jijitipie : so this means I wouldnt know the VO initials until I get the PPR? kala ko kasi pwede malaman prior to PPR, anyway, thanks sa info :)

chriza

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
AOR Received.
14-09-2010
Med's Request
18-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012/ 16-02-2012
Interview........
hopefully waive..
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..
LANDED..........
anytime soon!
sodapop said:
hi,
We did our medical (husband, wife and 2 kids) on Feb. 2012. CEM received our medicals on April 2012, pero ung sa husband ko hindi pa...eh sya ang principal applicant...nawawala ung sa knya at yun ang cause of delay namin..more than a month na ito.

1. Ask ko lang, pano magfollow-up sa nationwide? Para malaman namin anu na nangyari sa medical ng husband ko...pwede kaya kung outside Philippines nagpa-medical, pwede parin mag-follow-up dun?

2. How long before sumagot ang embassy sayo? Kasi 1 month na kaming nag-send ng message sa kanila about our case, hindi pa sila reply...isa ito sa cause of delay uli namin.
hi sodapop! pano nyo nlaman n nwwala med result ng hubby mo? san ba sya ngpamedical? kung sa nationwide makati kyo nagpamedical, here's their email add wherein you can do ur follow-up..nationwidefollowup@yahoo.com or you may call them @ 028109381. If i'm not mistaken, saturday afternoon me ngemail s embassy then monday morning around 9am ngreply agad sila. RE-MANIL.IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca email add ni cnendan ko ng inquiry ko.

maan111013

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011; application received: 07-13-2011; BD encashed on 08-29-2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR/PER: 8-24-2011
IELTS Request
included in the application
File Transfer...
11-15-2011
Med's Request
29-03-2012, MR received at residence 11-04-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012 by me and kid/spouse - done in DMP saudi 04-25-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
waiting...
jijitipie said:
hello jijitipie.. MRU means initials ng one VO sa CEM... I was clueless about this until I read this informative topic..

In my case naman kasi, I wrote an inquiry letter to CEM, nagreply naman sila last Tuesday thru email... Along with the title ng email nila, nakalagay dun ang application number ko plus unknown codes and initials na MRU... So this means, parehas tayo ng VO pinagkaiba lang natin wala pa ako PPR.. hehehe.....

God bless us all :) :) :)

eager_ruby

Star Member
Jan 29, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 7, 2010
Doc's Request.
Otober 9, 2010
AOR Received.
October 9, 2010/ 2nd AOR Feb. 9,2011
IELTS Request
with FD on Jan. 19, 2011
Med's Request
In-Process : March 5,2012/ MED Request: March 16, 2012,
Med's Done....
April 10, 2012, Receive by VO on April 17, 2012, ECAS showing Medicals received on May 6, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped: July 27, 2012/Passport back from CEM:August 2, 2012
LANDED..........
February 21, 2013
Hi Guys!

MRU din yung VO ko. I've sent an enquiry to them like 3 weeks ago asking if they receive my updated NBI, PPC and the RPRF kasi ang nakalagay lang sa ECAS is medicals received. I was a bit worried kasi baka hindi na-forward ng agency ko. After 3 days, I did receive an e-mail from them quoting yung file number stating that they have received all required docs plus the fee and no pendig docs at the moment. File is currently on queud for processing with more prayers for a PPR soon. But, just want to ask....incase there's already medicals received in ECAS....is there a possibility that VO will request for additional testing or are we already safe in terms of medicals? and who usually request for additional testing? is it the DMP or VO? thanks !!!!