+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANILA V.O. ~~ done with MEDICALS and waiting for PPR (passport request)

cp3isaIII

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
0213/3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun. 3, 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct. 8, 2010
AOR Received.
Jan. 12, 2011
Med's Request
Mar. 7, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar. 27, 2012/Jun. 27, 2012 Ecas: meds rcvd Aug. 25, 2012
hi everyone! we're done with our medicals kaya dito naman kami sa thread na ito tatambay. :D :D :D

cp3isaIII

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
0213/3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun. 3, 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct. 8, 2010
AOR Received.
Jan. 12, 2011
Med's Request
Mar. 7, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar. 27, 2012/Jun. 27, 2012 Ecas: meds rcvd Aug. 25, 2012
goingtovancouver said:
What that sentence really means is , if there is a need for additional tets, your DMP will contact you again. Generally it is around within 2 weeks of you getting your first medical done at a DMPs office. However, these days, they ( DMPs ) ask you to undergo any other tests required at the same time as your first med exams. Blood sugar, BP, hypertension etc are lifestyle diseases and generally would not be considered as being contagious or bearing financial impact on Candian government. Creatinine testing was primarily to see if there was an impact on ay of yor organs due to high blood pressure. I also underwent the same.

Dont worry and if your ECAS status shows " Medical Results have been recieved ", Its a good news as you have been cleared from Medical officers at Ottawa. DMPs are not authorized to make a yes or a no decision on your application. They only submit their report to the Visa Officers. Even Visa officers are not doctors. So they forward the same reports to the Medical Officers at CIC and then they finally give a go ahead.

Generally when you see the line "Meds Recieved " in your ECAS, that means you are through the meds and Just wait for your Passport now :D :D :D

Congratulations Buddy!! You are really close to getting PPR.

Just for your information, there are quite a few Manila MI3 applicants who have got the Meds recieved status around the same time as yours but none of them have recieved the PPR request yet. The last PPR CEM issued for MI3 applicant was around the 2nd Feb 2012. After that, I believe, as I was also told and read somewhere, that hey have been focussing on MI2 applications and claring the backlog for those. Come April, they will again start issuing PPRs .

so just keep praying and keep your fingers crossed cos you are very close to get your PPR request and then Maple leaf very soon just like all of us!!

GOD BLESS
nicely explained, goingtovancouver! :)

andrei856 said:
Thanks goingtovancouver for ur reply. I really appreciate it and I was enlightened. I was worried at the time of my medical because the doctor diagnosed me with hypertension vs white coat syndrome (in short, high blood pressure due to stress). Since you also had creatinine test, did you submit an explanation letter? Did you receive ur PPR already? Hope you could reply with my concerns. Hoping that PPRs will be received the soonest.. Thanks again. God bless.
my hubby had the same worries. he jogs everyday, goes the gym and very conscious about getting hypertension but when he had his medical, he got a BP of 170/90, he was so surprised. i just told him that it must just be "white coat syndrome". he was referred to a cardiologist and requested to do ecg and creatinine test also. :D

reddeer825

Star Member
Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
AOR Received.
August 22, 2011
Med's Done....
September 12, 2011
Passport Req..
June 15, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 25, 2012
LANDED..........
july 20, 2012- Red deer Alberta
smilepmendoza said:
Hi reddeer. Have you tried sending a follow up letter with the Manila VO? I am thinking of sending one but it might just be futile considering that our CAIPS already indicated a BFD of November, 2011. This just means that they are putting on hold some applications. Unfortunately, our applications are part of those on hold.

I am keeping my hopes up since I think they are still giving medical requests to other applicants. I know it is very hard. In fact, our attending the CIIP and COA seemed a mistake considering that we feel the anxiety more now since we cannot apply yet what we have learned there. There is still that uncertain feeling right? I just hope that they will not ask us for a remedical and they will give us enough time to prepare before departure. I am praying that our visas will arrive on or before June. Lets continue to pray hard. :)
yung husband ko nagemail kaso no reply pero meron tlg daw ngbibigay ng late na yung 2 mos n lng preparation mo kasi yung kakilala ko expiration ng medical nila may nung feb lng sila binigyan ng request kya pagkakuha ng visa nila nagfly n sila kgad this march. sana ganon lng para di na umulit ng medical.

reddeer825

Star Member
Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
AOR Received.
August 22, 2011
Med's Done....
September 12, 2011
Passport Req..
June 15, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 25, 2012
LANDED..........
july 20, 2012- Red deer Alberta
Medik said:
Haaay, I'm feeling the same thing. Lalo na now na enrollment na for the coming school year. Hindi tuloy makapag decide ng maayos. We're hoping come April malaman narin natin. Mahirap maging anxious and frustrated at the same time. It's hard to have faith during uncertainties but it's the only thin that can keep u going too. :(
ako din yan din problema ko sa anak ko kaya kailangan magkaron na kami ng request para di ko na sya ienrol pa sa school.kami na lang naiwan sa batch namin kakasad sila excited na sila tumapak sa canada kami heto pa rin naghihintay sana dumating na PPR natin para tapos na problema.

witchy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
27-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-08-2010
Med's Request
16-09-2011
Med's Done....
05-10-2011
hi everyone..i emailed CEM last Monday and this is their reply:

Dear Applicant,

Please note we have already received all the required documents and payments from you. Your file is currently queued for review and no further action is required by you at this time.

We regret that we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for the finalization of the application, and we appreciate your understanding while you wait to hear more from our office.

>>> so at least parang nakahinga rin ako kasi yong NBI ni hubby a month ko pa nasubmit after the medicals kasi nga hit so, mga 1 month din ata kaming pinahintay..so siguro we will just have to be PATIENT!.. :)

amazing.27

Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
witchy said:
hi everyone..i emailed CEM last Monday and this is their reply:

Dear Applicant,

Please note we have already received all the required documents and payments from you. Your file is currently queued for review and no further action is required by you at this time.

We regret that we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for the finalization of the application, and we appreciate your understanding while you wait to hear more from our office.

>>> so at least parang nakahinga rin ako kasi yong NBI ni hubby a month ko pa nasubmit after the medicals kasi nga hit so, mga 1 month din ata kaming pinahintay..so siguro we will just have to be PATIENT!.. :)
What was you exact query to them? If they received your docs or payment?

witchy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
27-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-08-2010
Med's Request
16-09-2011
Med's Done....
05-10-2011
@ amazing: yes kasi 5 months na wala pa rin akong narerecieve na correspondence from them..so i guess PPR hopefully is in limbo..so dapat mag.antay2 pa siguro ako..but ok lang at least they are in receipt of our documents na and also the payments

amazing.27

Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
witchy said:
@ amazing: yes kasi 5 months na wala pa rin akong narerecieve na correspondence from them..so i guess PPR hopefully is in limbo..so dapat mag.antay2 pa siguro ako..but ok lang at least they are in receipt of our documents na and also the payments
When you send your documents, is it via courier or drop box? I didnt know that it needs to be asked sa CEM if docs are received. We sent ours 2 weeks ago though via courier and received by a Nestor Tuballa.

witchy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-07-2010
AOR Received.
27-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-08-2010
Med's Request
16-09-2011
Med's Done....
05-10-2011
actually it was a way of asking about the status of my application..i think a few of those who had their medicals last year didn't receive their PPRs yet, so parang nagtatanong lang ako indirectly,hehe..but i guess my application is on hold siguro kasi almost lahat ng kasabayan ko magmedicals at magsubmit nang documents last year eh my visa na..so nag.iinquire lang ako, at yon nga ang nireply nila.. :)

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time, hopefully SOON!
LANDED..........
In God's time
witchy said:
Hi Witchy. Alam mo yung sa aming CAIPS, which we ordered this Feb lang ha, the BFD is November 2011 pa. It just means that Nov 2011 pa dapat may action. So far, nakastand-by sya kay VO TAG and nasa storage file lang. Maybe we can consider talaga na in limbo pa ang mga PPRs. Sana this April lumabas na noh. Sa CAIPS namin, nandon na Medical Result, NBI and RPRF and even our Security Crim check eh. Okay naman lahat yun eh. Pero kahit na 6 mos na medical namin, di na siguro ako mag-email pa. Baka same lang din sabihin na wait for another correspondence. :( Oh well, sige 1 week na lang naman and April na. Hoping and praying na sana please Lord lumabas na PPR ng April. :)

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello po.
PPR : waiting din po ako. pa join po dito. :)

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In God's time
reddeer825 said:
yung husband ko nagemail kaso no reply pero meron tlg daw ngbibigay ng late na yung 2 mos n lng preparation mo kasi yung kakilala ko expiration ng medical nila may nung feb lng sila binigyan ng request kya pagkakuha ng visa nila nagfly n sila kgad this march. sana ganon lng para di na umulit ng medical.
Wow talaga? Grabe less than 3mos lang binigay? Sobrang bad faith naman. kami kasi MI 1 pa eh so sobrang tagal na talaga. Panu na mga kids? Panganay ko kasi transitioning na to high school. Di ko tuloy alam kung ieenrol pa namin. :( kayo ba pano? Meron ba kayong target date of departure? Grabe, usap usap tayo. Nakakakaba to ha! Lol

luvgurl

Sep 21, 2011
sa case din namin na expired medical namin last oct.2011 den we received a letter from CEM last dec.2011 redo medical kaso xray lang pinaulit den jan. 2012 PPR, Feb. 2012 visa na.. June dapat nasa canada na 4 months lang preparation.. :D

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
M1 din kami...ang tagal ng PPR! malapit na mag five months waiting :(

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In God's time
luvgurl said:
sa case din namin na expired medical namin last oct.2011 den we received a letter from CEM last dec.2011 redo medical kaso xray lang pinaulit den jan. 2012 PPR, Feb. 2012 visa na.. June dapat nasa canada na 4 months lang preparation.. :D
Ah really wow! Ano yun, wala kayong incident in between lke new baby or furtherance meds? Grabe naman sila. shoots! Kailangan nga siguro ienroll pa rin kids noh kapag may wala pa rin :( how sad. Sabi ko nga sana di na muna nagpamedical. Magastos din medical ah. Ummmm, im thinking of sending na rin case inquiry sa email. Grabe na rin kasi eh.