+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila Philippines Time line - Conjugal Partner - Male to Male, Female to Female

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
February 2011 - snow storm
haaaayyy frost bite sakit sa kamay haaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy

zenykim

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-04-2012
Doc's Request.
July 13, 2012 - Docs. sent July 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Approved Sponsorship 25-July-2012
File Transfer...
July 25, 2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
oct 17, 2012, req. add'l proofs dated 11-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 5, 2013
SIXTH DAY

Meditation: MARY OUR PERPETUAL HELP IN SORROW

Sin is the only real evil in the world and the cause of every other evil. It was on account of sin that death and all miseries came into this world. It is in punishment of sin, that GOD visits us with many ills and temporal misfortunes. Yet GOD, in punishing the sinner does not wish the death of the sinner, but rather that he be converted and live. For this cause also He has given us Mary to be our perpetual help in sorrow and tribulations. Mary's protection is far more powerful and efficacious than we imagine. What is the reason why GOD who was wont to punish so rigorously in the Old Law is now so lenient and indulgent in regard to sinners? GOD does so primarily out of love for His Son. Who is "always living to make intercession for us." Yet, He does so also out of love for Mary, the Mother of His Son, who is ever pleading in our behalf; so that it is true to say: Were it not for Mary's intercession, the world by reason of it's iniquities, would long since have perished. How many a poor sinner has obtained forgiveness of sin, because he had recourse to Mary! In her tender compassionate heart all men find a safe harbour and a secure resting place. Here the poor find relief; the sick have their health restored, the sorrowful find consolation, and the abandoned a safe refuge. What then should we poor mortals do in our sorrows and tribulations with Mary! Hence we should be truly grateful to GOD for having given us Mary to be our perpetual help, so that by appealing to her Mother's heart, we may escape the penalties our sins justly deserve.

PRAYER TO BE SAID EACH DAY AFTER THE MEDITATION

O Mother of Perpetual Help, behold me a miserable sinner at thy feet; I have recourse to thee and put my trust in thee. O Mother of Mercy have pity upon me. I hear thee called by all the refuge and the hope of sinners, be then my refuge and my hope. Help me for the love of Jesus Christ; stretch forth thy hand to me, who recommend and dedicate myself to thee as thy perpetual servant. I bless and thank GOD for having in His mercy given to me this confidence in thee, the pledge as I believe of my eternal salvation. Alas! Too often in past times have I miserably fallen, because I had not recourse to thee! I know that with thy help I shall conquer. I know that thou will help me if I recommend myself to thee; but i fear lest in the occasions of falling I should cease to call upon thee and so should lose my soul. This, then, is the grace I seek from thee; and I conjure thee, as far as I know how and can, to obtain it for me; namely, in the assults of hell always to have recourse to thee and to say to thee: O Mary help me; Mother of Perpetual Help, suffer me not to lose my God.

Five "Hail Mary's" to obtain the special favours you seek -- then: -- Holy Mary, assist the miserable, help the faint hearted, cheer those that weep, pray for the people be the advocate of the clergy, intercede for all devout woman; let all feel thine aid who implore thy perpetual help.

V. Thou has been for us, Our Lady, a refuge.

R. A helper in needs and tribulation.

LET US PRAY

Oh almighty and merciful GOD, who hast given us to venerate the picture of Thy most Blessed Mother, under the special title of Perpetual Help, graciously grant that, amidst all the changes of our journey through life, we may be so defended by the continual protection of the same Immaculate, ever Virgin Mary, that we may deserve to obtain the rewards of Thy eternal Redemption; Who livest and reignest, with God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit; world without end. Amen.

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
February 2011 - snow storm
Feel free to ask question/s but please try to read the 1st part of the form.. might you can find your answers... yahooo..

heartbreakid

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2, 2013 returned resent june 6, 2013
AOR Received.
july 21, 2013
Med's Done....
march 25, 2013
hi we are goin to file our conjugal application soon, so more or less the idea that i have in my mind is i need to:

1. fill up the application forms provided online
2. organize our proofs
3. pay the fee
4. then send it to cpc missasauga

question is:
1. where do the medical comes in?
2. and the ppr? or do we have to send our passport too with our application?

your help will be much appreciated.

heartbreakid

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
july 21, 2013
Med's Done....
march 25, 2013
can anybody post again the link of the forum where a member has shown (complete with pictures) how to organize the application papers, i have searching for days now and i can no longer find it, thanks in advance ::)

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
heartbreakid said:
can anybody post again the link of the forum where a member has shown (complete with pictures) how to organize the application papers, i have searching for days now and i can no longer find it, thanks in advance ::)
Here's my post:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/finished-and-finally-mailed-my-visa-t106210.0.html;msg1492021#msg1492021
And here's a very popular post with a lot of advice:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-i-organized-our-applcation-and-a-summary-of-all-helpful-tips-i-have-learned-t92449.0.html

heartbreakid

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
july 21, 2013
Med's Done....
march 25, 2013
thanks mch a real great help :D

heartbreakid

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
july 21, 2013
Med's Done....
march 25, 2013
hi just want to ask, i have read that the medical for conjugal application would be upfront? does this mean that i have to have my medical before we send it to cpc missasauga? how do i go about this???? im really confused, help please.

and is this already the complete list of forms that i need to fill up for the conjugal application???

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
heartbreakid said:
hi just want to ask, i have read that the medical for conjugal application would be upfront? does this mean that i have to have my medical before we send it to cpc missasauga? how do i go about this???? im really confused, help please.

and is this already the complete list of forms that i need to fill up for the conjugal application???

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp
All medicals are done before you submit the application. You have to call the doctor in your area to book an appointment. The doctors will have the medical forms.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2009&CountryName=Philippines

heartbreakid

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
july 21, 2013
Med's Done....
march 25, 2013
thanks steph! great help!

anyone who knows how much the medical here in the philippines? and how long before i could get the result?

and another question is do i have to attach police clearance to my application? and if yes is it for the last five years or to all places where i have been or lived in for more than 6 months?

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
heartbreakid said:
thanks steph! great help!

anyone who knows how much the medical here in the philippines? and how long before i could get the result?

and another question is do i have to attach police clearance to my application? and if yes is it for the last five years or to all places where i have been or lived in for more than 6 months?
Medicals run around 5k. Kids are cheaper. We shopped around a bit, phoning for the best price ;D Results are sent straight to the embassy. I don't think they give them to you. You will get a piece of paper to submit with your application.
NBI clearance is valid for all Philippines. If you lived any other country for more than 6 months, I think you would need a police clearance from there... you need to read through your checklist and guide for those details.

jarry96

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 17, 2012
AOR Received.
October 3, 2012
File Transfer...
October 4, 2012
Med's Done....
July 4, 2012
Passport Req..
April 26, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 29, 2013
heartbreakid said:
hi we are goin to file our conjugal application soon, so more or less the idea that i have in my mind is i need to:

1. fill up the application forms provided online
2. organize our proofs
3. pay the fee
4. then send it to cpc missasauga

question is:
1. where do the medical comes in?
2. and the ppr? or do we have to send our passport too with our application?

your help will be much appreciated.
Hi Heartbreakid,

Be really thorough in making a convincing case for your conjugal relationship because CIC looks at these very closely. The attached might give you some ideas:

In the M. v. H. decision, the Supreme Court adopts the list of factors that must be considered in
determining whether any two individuals are actually in a conjugal relationship from the decision of
the Ontario Court of Appeal in Moldowich v. Penttinen. They include:
• shared shelter (e.g., sleeping arrangements);
• sexual and personal behaviour (e.g., fidelity, commitment, feelings towards each other);
• services (e.g., conduct and habit with respect to the sharing of household chores)
• social activities (e.g., their attitude and conduct as a couple in the community and with their
families);
• economic support (e.g., financial arrangements, ownership of property);
• children (e.g., attitude and conduct concerning children)
• the societal perception of the two as a couple.
From the language used by the Supreme Court throughout M. v. H., it is clear that a conjugal
relationship is one of some permanence, where individuals are interdependent – financially,
socially, emotionally, and physically – where they share household and related responsibilities,
and where they have made a serious commitment to one another.
Based on this, the following characteristics should be present to some degree in all conjugal
relationships, married and unmarried:
• mutual commitment to a shared life;
• exclusive – cannot be in more than one conjugal relationship at a time;
• intimate – commitment to sexual exclusivity;
• interdependent – physically, emotionally, financially, socially;
• permanent – long-term, genuine and continuing relationship;
• present themselves as a couple;
• regarded by others as a couple;
• caring for children (if there are children).
People who are dating or who are thinking about marrying or living together and establishing a
common-law relationship are NOT yet in a conjugal relationship, nor are people who want to live
together to “try out” their relationship.
Persons in a conjugal relationship have made a significant commitment to one another. A married
couple makes the commitment publicly at a specific point in time via their marriage vows and
ceremony, and the marriage certificate and registration is a record of that commitment. In a
common-law or conjugal partner relationship, there is not necessarily a single point in time at
which a commitment is made, and there is no one legal document attesting to the commitment.
Instead, there is the passage of time together, the building of intimacy and emotional ties and the
accumulation of other types of evidence, such as naming one another as beneficiaries of
insurance policies or estates, joint ownership of possessions, joint decision-making with
consequences for one partner affecting the other, and financial support of one another joint
expenses or sharing of income, etc. When taken together, these facts indicate that the couple has
come to a similar point as that of a married couple – there is significant commitment and mutual
interdependence in a monogamous relationship of some permanence.

heartbreakid

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
july 21, 2013
Med's Done....
march 25, 2013
thanks sooo much again guys! great help having long sleepless nights about this preparation, we should have done this a long time ago :-(