+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila Philippines Time line - Conjugal Partner - Male to Male, Female to Female

VINTA

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheanlaurence said:
Vinta, should i try first to get a trv and marry my gf there in Canada? If asked by a VO for my reason to visit, can I say that I want to visit my girlfriend? Of course with the intention to marry her. Thanks.
YES, IF YOU GOT REFUSED , YOU CAN USE THAT IN YOUR CONJUGAL APP.

sheanlaurence

Aug 10, 2012
Hi. I would like to know if my girlfriend should have included me as a common law partner when she applied for PR? Thanks guys.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
sheanlaurence said:
Hi. I would like to know if my girlfriend should have included me as a common law partner when she applied for PR? Thanks guys.
Yes she should have, if you were common law, but from what you wrote before it sounds like you weren't common law because you weren't live-in partners.. right?

sheanlaurence

Aug 10, 2012
Yes, we have not lived together. Steph, may I ask for your opinion? If ever I would try to get a TRV, Should i not tell the VO that we plan on getting married? Thanks..

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
sheanlaurence said:
Yes, we have not lived together. Steph, may I ask for your opinion? If ever I would try to get a TRV, Should i not tell the VO that we plan on getting married? Thanks..
I don't know.. I think that you should tell the truth about your relationship in case they keep it on file. It's pretty hard to get a TRV anyways so it can't hurt to tell the truth. If you get a denial then it's just more proof for your conjugal application.

sheanlaurence

Aug 10, 2012
I guess we should proceed with the TRV first. She is due for an operation and i want to be by her side. As for our financial affairs, we will start combining as much as we could starting this week. Thanks Steph. You are a ig help! ;D

Bengkoy0430

Aug 9, 2012
sheanlaurence said:
I guess we should proceed with the TRV first. She is due for an operation and i want to be by her side. As for our financial affairs, we will start combining as much as we could starting this week. Thanks Steph. You are a ig help! ;D
Hello sheanlaurence, I think we have almost the same situation. Me and my same sex partner are also planning to go the conjugal partnership route but not yet soon. She landed to Canada with PR status last month. It will be very helpful if you could share with us, what you're going to do. I hope we can chat or send emails if that's ok with you. We also need a lot of encouraging words and advises and you seem to be a very mature and capable person to do that. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
February 2011 - snow storm
good luck sa lahat sa inyo

Bengkoy0430

Aug 9, 2012
embopj said:
good luck sa lahat sa inyo
Thank you, this thread is really a big help, ang dami kong natutunan, lalo na sa katulad namin na may plan mag apply ng spousal sponsorship in the near future...will surely post questions here, when the time comes.

BC_guy

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
Add. Docs July 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
Remed via email Dec 2012
Med's Done....
Remed Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2013
sheanlaurence said:
Vinta, should i try first to get a trv and marry my gf there in Canada? If asked by a VO for my reason to visit, can I say that I want to visit my girlfriend? Of course with the intention to marry her. Thanks.
I'm sorry to inform you that you will NEVER get a TRV visa for the purpose that you state. It will always be refused if the purpose is to visit your partner or they suspect you are going to Canada to be married. Your only chance for TRV would be to have another reason to visit.

engotko

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014
Passport Req..
07/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27/08/2014
hello everyone, gusto ko lang po ask. i just submitted my pr application under csq program. pro i din't include my partner sa application kasi we haven't been living for a year at wla din kaming joint acct sa bank or any properties. next month pa kami mag one year. pde ko pa kya iinclude pa ung partner ko? maaapektuhan ba pati ung csq ko? nalilito na kasi ako.

sheanlaurence

Aug 10, 2012
VINTA said:
HI , WERE YOU APPROVED?
Hi Vinta! Late reply, been busy lately. I am in the process of preparing the documents that I will be needing and submitting for my TRV application. My girlfriend told me not to tell the VO that I will visit her so we are thinking of other reasons for my visit. This is a sticky process but I will try. I am just waiting for the go signal of my girlfriend because she is still in the process of moving to another place because of work. We have been combining our affairs though but we are taking it slowly as the steps we are taking might affect our goals if not done right. Made her a supplementary of my AMEX, if that counts. Thanks Vinta, I will update you as soon as we get rolling. Take care.

sheanlaurence

Aug 10, 2012
Bengkoy0430 said:
Hello sheanlaurence, I think we have almost the same situation. Me and my same sex partner are also planning to go the conjugal partnership route but not yet soon. She landed to Canada with PR status last month. It will be very helpful if you could share with us, what you're going to do. I hope we can chat or send emails if that's ok with you. We also need a lot of encouraging words and advises and you seem to be a very mature and capable person to do that. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.
Hi bengkoy. I am sorry, been busy lately. Yes, I hope we can chat and exchange emails too so that we can join forces and give support and encouragement as we go through this difficult process. Right now we are confused because of too many infos with regard to the right way of doing the sponsorship. But I am planning to apply for a TRV, refused or approved, I think it is going to contribute something to the conjugal sponsorship, hopefully on the plus side. We have started combining our affairs too, more on the financial end because that is the aspect that needs emphasizing. One thing that I stressed to my girlfriend is that this is just one of the many ways we can be together in Canada and that our relationship should not be dictated by the requirements for sponsorship. The last thing we want to happen is the situation we are just staging everything for the sake of me getting my feet there and no longer for the relationship and the affection we have for each other. Andito ka ba sa Pinas? I cant send a private message yet here in the forum. I suggest that once both of you are ready, go for it. Being apart for quite long has already taken its toll in our relationship, distance kicks in and everything becomes difficult. Let us hope for the best and I hope to hear from you too. Best regards sa iyo and sa partner mo.