+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila Philippines Time line - Conjugal Partner - Male to Male, Female to Female

bablits

May 17, 2012
hope29,

pwede nman ung postpaid bills ano? haay. yan lang talaga problema nmin e.. tapos cgro ung contract ng nirerent namin..

hope29

May 21, 2012
probably.. basta nakaindicate name nyong 2 sa isang address. but di ko sure kung enough n un na evidence. wait mo feedback ng iba na asa canada na..

inlove14

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello... ask lng po ako ng advice pra sa case ng friend ko.. nag padala ang CEM ng letter at hiningi ang annulment paper nya at cenomar & ppr den.. ok na sa passport nya. within 45 days lng dapat ma comply nya un pro ang problima hindi pa binibigay ang copy ng annulment paper nya.. 7 days left na lng pra ma pass nya xa CEM.. nasa common law partner sia.. what is the best thing to do? salamat in advance.. god bless and good luck

livelife

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
hi sisters,

this is good news.

The Canadian Embassy can now request for extension of the Medical Exam validity for another 12 months if the reason for the pendency of visa issuance is an about to expire Medical result or an Expired Medical result.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp

So, at least, we wont have to redo it again in case our Medical Exams expires.

The only thing I am scared of about this is that, maybe the CEM will no longer be pressured to issue the visa immediately as a request for extension can now be done. This will also give them enough confidence not to hurry up for the processing because there is no more pressure of an expiring medical exam.

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
livelife said:
hi sisters,

this is good news.

The Canadian Embassy can now request for extension of the Medical Exam validity for another 12 months if the reason for the pendency of visa issuance is an about to expire Medical result or an Expired Medical result.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp

So, at least, we wont have to redo it again in case our Medical Exams expires.

The only thing I am scared of about this is that, maybe the CEM will no longer be pressured to issue the visa immediately as a request for extension can now be done. This will also give them enough confidence not to hurry up for the processing because there is no more pressure of an expiring medical exam.
hehehe oo nga parang good news na hindi, good news kasi di na mapapagastos pa ulit. Bad kasi baka mas lalo nila idelay ang process

sakaka

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys
I hope I could find answer for my inquires
I am in a relationship with my Canadian boy friend (m2m) 9 months ago through internet, he sent an invitation some months ago to go to hem to make marriage then to response me to stay with hem, I applied for the visa but it is refused and we made a complain in Montreal but it is refused again because they I don’t have a proof that I will return.
We haven’t met in person yet, but we are talking everyday at least one hour through Skype, we send to each other hundreds of emails during 9 months, everyday 3 or 4 emails.
Do you think we will be eligible if we applied as conjugal partner ??

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
February 2011 - snow storm
sakaka said:
Hello guys
I am in a relationship with my Canadian boy friend (m2m) 9 months ago through internet, he sent an invitation some months ago to go to hem to make marriage then to response me to stay with hem, I applied for the visa but it is refused and we made a complain in Montreal but it is refused again because they I don't have a proof that I will return.
We haven't met in person yet, but we are talking everyday at least one hour through Skype, we send to each other hundreds of emails during 9 months, everyday 3 or 4 emails.
Nope you cant applied as CP you dont have enough evedence as CP - to be consider as CP you must at list 1year in relationship.. must proved that you have really relationship.. and to proved this you must have at list 1yr relationship, join account, last will, joint travel or visiting you, changing emails etc.. try to read the 1st part of this page... other wise the VO will thing your relationship is only for CONVENIENCE and not true relationship.

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
bablits said:
hope29,

pwede nman ung postpaid bills ano? haay. yan lang talaga problema nmin e.. tapos cgro ung contract ng nirerent namin..
Phone bills, air mail letter, electric bills, actually phone bills will be fine kase na ka register doon na tuma tawag ka sa kanya.. vice versa phone bill niya na tina tawagan ka niya... and mag ask kayo sa friend, family member na gawan kayo ng reference of recommendation na talaga nag sasama kayo.

BC_guy

Star Member
Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
Add. Docs July 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
Remed via email Dec 2012
Med's Done....
Remed Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2013
sakaka said:
Hello guys
I am in a relationship with my Canadian boy friend (m2m) 9 months ago through internet, he sent an invitation some months ago to go to hem to make marriage then to response me to stay with hem, I applied for the visa but it is refused and we made a complain in Montreal but it is refused again because they I don't have a proof that I will return.
We haven't met in person yet, but we are talking everyday at least one hour through Skype, we send to each other hundreds of emails during 9 months, everyday 3 or 4 emails.

Not a chance you would get approved. You must have physical time together. If your Canadian BF is serious about your relationship... he will visit you in Philippines or some other Asian country where you can easily meet ... such as Thailand or Hong Kong.

Good Luck with your relationship.

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........

ace18

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-12
Doc's Request.
18-07-12
AOR Received.
05-06-12
Passport Req..
21-06-12
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
LANDED..........
14-11-2012
Hello everyone!!

newbie here...it's really good that we have

this forum that would really help...

@ inlove14

hmmm means inde pa annulled ung fren mo but

i guess u can use the petition letter, they need some evidences kc

na separated na talaga ung fren mo..

hope that helps....

Godbless!!!

sunsetbabe08

Jul 21, 2011
good pm!

my friend also applied as fsw and is already waiting for passport request has some questions about conjugal partnership.

she and her bf is already in a 4-year relationship. her boyfriend was married 10 years ago and was only married because the girl‘s parents were the ones who wanted them married. they were separated after the girl gave birth to their child.

my friend did not add her bf with her canadian application because she was not aware of the conjugal partnership.

can she still add him since there is still no decision made yet?
would their relationship be categorized as conjugal even if they are from the philippines and
her bf is still not annulled?
an annulment would be a very long process but would they really need it so that she can include her bf in the application or either sponsor him?

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
now I read ur post, I read your message first before your post so I didn't know what to tell you, anyway. I don't think they qualify for conjugal partnership, because first of there may be barriers for them for not getting married and not being able to live with each other. Like if the partner is in canada and they tried to apply for tourist visa and has been denied, maybe they can try the common law route, which only requires that they live together under one roof for at least 1 year. This is of what I know but maybe other's may have a different point of view.

inlove14

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ace18 said:
Hello everyone!!

newbie here...it's really good that we have

this forum that would really help...

@ inlove14

hmmm means inde pa annulled ung fren mo but

i guess u can use the petition letter, they need some evidences kc

thank u very much.. God bless

na separated na talaga ung fren mo..

hope that helps....

Godbless!!!

ace18

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-12
Doc's Request.
18-07-12
AOR Received.
05-06-12
Passport Req..
21-06-12
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2012
LANDED..........
14-11-2012
to Sunset... was ur fren and her bf met already?

if they already cohabited with each other I can say yes they are qualified

as conjugal but they will need a lot of proofs to prove that their relationship is genuine....

It does'nt matter if her bf' was already annuled coz they can use the petition letter as proof that he is

separated...Anyways the CEM knew how long does annulement takes...

BTW how was his annulement so far??