+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila Passport Request at START of processing?

buboydc

Mar 23, 2013
hi guys, my brother in law who was sponsores by my sister already submitted his visa last may 2014. until now (september 2014), we have not received any advise from CEM. as far as i know, the only advise that he received was he needed to retake his medical. as soon as he received it he submitted his medicals asap and submitted the passport. anypne know whats the cause of delay on his part. thanks guys.

cheche0601

Sep 6, 2014
hi im new here and first i dont know how to post here so i just hit the reply button..

anyways im trying to seek answers.. iam applying for working visa

i am for medical now .. i have submitted all of my requirement in manila including my passport and job offer from canada.. i just submitted my requirements last 2 weeks ago and now i am for medical..

soo after the medical.. how long do you think will i wait for visa approval.. or do you think i had a chance for approval since now i am requested for medical??

thanks in advance for the answers.. Wink Wink Wink

aiyen

Oct 13, 2014
hello.. i hope someone can share his insight to me, though it seems its been a while since the last post in this thread. im just worried that my passport is not returned yet (with the visa). PP was submitted to CEM last July 28, and my husbands was granted PR last August 16, 2014. the email said that they'd returned my PP in 4-6 weeks..

Bobaw22

Nov 23, 2014
Hi..
Yes manila made own rules in req passports at the start of processing.
I don't know either why they can't just follow the rules.

Been 4 months now my husband's passport isn't sent back yet.

I understand the length of processing is case to case basis but wouldn't be better if they just follow the rules..like Req passport at final stage. So a person could still go out for his business trips. But some other people don't understand how holding a passport too long matters for some people because they are not in the person's position. A month or two of holding a passport is okay, can have vacation from work..But 4months is too much. Person looses livelihood. If you don't understand how could that be, you may want to ask those who travels quite often as means of living.

Waiting is fine. But the later is not.

So I hope we also understand why people find it frustrating when others don't follow rules.
They may have no intention of messing up ones plans, but what can we do? It really happens because of not following the supposed to be processing steps.

Waiting is fine. But req passport at the beginning isn't just right.
On the otherhand, the more we delay sending it, the longer the application process will be. So we've got no choice but to send it till the process is done.
This issue matters to us because we are affected, it doesn't matter to other people because it doesn't Affect them.

In the end, we've got no choice. Give what they ask. And wait. And just hope that it will be given back sooner not later. Nothingelse we can do. If we complain to them, it may be a cause of more delay. I don't know. Maybe.
When i enquired, they said just wait. So okay. No problem, the only concern is that,he might lose the business. But like what they've said..just wait and see if application get approved or not. If yes, passport will b given back with visa, if not, sorry here's the passport. That's it. Case to case basis. So we wait. Kinda frustrating But yeah, have to wait. God bless.

January 2014-passed application
February 2014-recved
June 2014- passport sent/started processing
November 2014- nothing.

rowjulian

May 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
soon
Hello guys,

How are you all? Hope all is well. I just came into this forum because I need some information about my situation. Our agency told us that our papers are in Canadian embassy Manila already and they're asking me for my NBI clearance and Saudi Police clearance. Question is, do any of you has an idea what will be the next step the CEM might ask me? Sorry guys, sobrang excited lang po kasi namin especially my Mom.. May mga nababasa din po kasi ako sa ibang forum, they undergone the Medical exam and ung passport nila ni rerequest daw ng CEM? Malayo pa po kaya ung situation ko sa happy ending?

Thank you so much guys! God bless..

anniesilver

Feb 17, 2015
Hello! May i ask anong ginawa mo sa sitwasyon mo in regards to your passport with travel plans?? May ibang way bah?? Sinauli bah nila ang passport mo nangmatagal?