+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mandatory Credential Assessment or Recognition/IELTS

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is the list for the mandatory Credential Assessment or Recognition has been released? Because I want to start my assessment this month (if possible), BTW I am a Registered Nurse and am not quite sure what to do now though I have completed my IELTS - General Module. Any idea whether the CIC will change the requirements for Regulated Professions with regard to the IELTS? will it still be General? or will they follow the provincial licensing requirement (most of them) -the Academic Module? Thanks a lot. ;D Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

kulwantgill

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
MOGA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ielts 6 in each module is required as per new regulations.. and cic have not announce any body to credential assessment yet.. so wait till january

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulwantgill said:
ielts 6 in each module is required as per new regulations.. and cic have not announce any body to credential assessment yet.. so wait till january
Thanks a lot. :D

niha

May 2, 2012
I was checking with the assessment agencies, most of them say that they need transcripts direct from the universities. I find it difficult because it's been a long time that i have passed my university and all the more difficult because i don't stay anymore at the same place. Is there any way out? Is there an agency which provides this service. As i am working, it's difficult for me to be behind university people and make them send the transcripts....Any suggestions/ideas how others are planning to get this done?

kulwantgill

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
MOGA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niha said:
I was checking with the assessment agencies, most of them say that they need transcripts direct from the universities. I find it difficult because it's been a long time that i have passed my university and all the more difficult because i don't stay anymore at the same place. Is there any way out? Is there an agency which provides this service. As i am working, it's difficult for me to be behind university people and make them send the transcripts....Any suggestions/ideas how others are planning to get this done?
i recently applied for my wife..mainly univ need application signed by applicant and dmc( detail marks card) they will give u trancript but in sealed envelope..u can send by urself.. as it will be sealed so this means they r directly from univ to agency.. no need to worry..

niha

May 2, 2012
Thanks....i will then check if there is this possibility....however u mentioned u have applied for your wife, is it for immigration or education?

kulwantgill

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
MOGA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niha said:
Thanks....i will then check if there is this possibility....however u mentioned u have applied for your wife, is it for immigration or education?

transcripts are same fr both purpose..nd no need to tell to university..just give ur application fr transcript..nd i applied fr immigration..

niha

May 2, 2012
By transcripts u mean, i have to give the xerox copies of mark sheets and degree certificates and ask the university to attest?

kulwantgill

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
MOGA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niha said:
By transcripts u mean, i have to give the xerox copies of mark sheets and degree certificates and ask the university to attest?
no no.. transcripts are diff thing like.. ur all semester record on single sheet.. u have to give phoyocpy of attested dmc and digree copy..they will give u transcript.. u can check sample of transcript on net..

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
kurtsebastian said:
Is the list for the mandatory Credential Assessment or Recognition has been released? Because I want to start my assessment this month (if possible), BTW I am a Registered Nurse and am not quite sure what to do now though I have completed my IELTS - General Module. Any idea whether the CIC will change the requirements for Regulated Professions with regard to the IELTS? will it still be General? or will they follow the provincial licensing requirement (most of them) -the Academic Module? Thanks a lot. ;D Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR CIC BEFORE MAKING MOVE FOR YOU CREDENTIAL EVALUATION,PLEASE REGISTER FOR IELTS GENERAL AND APPLY FOR PROVINCIAL LINCENSING FOR YOUR PROFESSION...

kulwantgill

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
MOGA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niha said:
i will sugest u to wait bcz transcripts are valid for 1 month from the period of issue for many organisations ex. PEBC
so wait for final announcement by cic.. bcz university takes maximum 10 days to issue transcript.. and we dont knw about acctual organisation for assessment.. so wait fr announcement..

niha

May 2, 2012
thanks for the information, i'll have to check with the univ if they would issue something like this, also are transcripts issued at secondary school level also? as in the 10+2 marks card is a consolidated one, so that itself is called a transcript in this case?....