Dec 29, 2020
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2020
Finally Toronto Pearson International airport confirmed to me that the new travel restrictions of February 22, 2021 will not apply to me as I am traveling earlier. This was their reply:

Hello, The mandatory regulations will apply to all international arriving passengers as of Feb 22,2021. for the moment you will be okay entering before that date. Hope this helps!

Robrobrob

Jan 27, 2021
Finally Toronto Pearson International airport confirmed to me that the new travel restrictions of February 22, 2021 will not apply to me as I am traveling earlier. This was their reply:

Hello, The mandatory regulations will apply to all international arriving passengers as of Feb 22,2021. for the moment you will be okay entering before that date. Hope this helps!
Dude, it even said on all those links the restrictions are from 22nd February and you're traveling on 19th February. So, how on earth can you be insecure about that?
The only date that was mentioned before 22nd is the 18th. And it clearly said you can book your hotel stay FROM 18th February for your stay on/after 22nd February.
I really don't get how you could be so insecure if the facts are there in black and white. But glad you finally got the confirmation you were looking for. Safe travels.