+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Malaysia visa for RTD

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi there, I do not have PR yet just RTD, want to visit Malaysia. What’s the process for application and how long does it take? I live in Toronto. Also I know most of the Middle East do not accept RTD, is there any one who used Emirates or ettihad airway? Please suggest best airlines to Kuala Lumpur. Many thanks

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Thanks brother. Yes I am working and not relying on social anymore. Some people imagination is that to only rely on social assistance. In my prospect we shouldn’t rely if he find a work. Canada has given us everything we don’t deserve! Should be great full all the time. Thanks a lot

tender91

Mar 3, 2018
Hi there, I do not have PR yet just RTD, want to visit Malaysia. What’s the process for application and how long does it take? I live in Toronto. Also I know most of the Middle East do not accept RTD, is there any one who used Emirates or ettihad airway? Please suggest best airlines to Kuala Lumpur. Many thanks
I am a protected person and I've been to Malaysia twice. The application and requirements are really easy and on their website. It takes 3 business days where I am. You need the form, bank of statement showing 5000 from you or family member in Malaysia, proof that u are studying here or working. I would go through Japan (they are amazing) and honk kong is pretty convenient too. I wouldn't go through china although it is super cheap but just because I had a bad experience there. I missed my flight and I wasn't allowed to book another flight to anywhere else. They sent me straight back to Canada (it was a haunting experience) and not to forget they used my ticket money to send me back. Also, they dont call your name if your not at the gate. But anyway this was in Shanghai so maybe other cities are better (who knows) its totally up to you tho. Let me know if you have anymore questions:)

BlueMoon8794

May 20, 2018
I am a protected person and I've been to Malaysia twice. The application and requirements are really easy and on their website. It takes 3 business days where I am. You need the form, bank of statement showing 5000 from you or family member in Malaysia, proof that u are studying here or working. I would go through Japan (they are amazing) and honk kong is pretty convenient too. I wouldn't go through china although it is super cheap but just because I had a bad experience there. I missed my flight and I wasn't allowed to book another flight to anywhere else. They sent me straight back to Canada (it was a haunting experience) and not to forget they used my ticket money to send me back. Also, they dont call your name if your not at the gate. But anyway this was in Shanghai so maybe other cities are better (who knows) its totally up to you tho. Let me know if you have anymore questions:)
Do we have to obtain any of the china transit visa on rtd? If we are transiting through china?

Violet flower

Oct 14, 2018
Hi,
So they accept RTD to travel to Malaysia ?