+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Malayali folks moving to Canada

Aneeshashim

Jun 3, 2020
Hi.... I’m also working in Dubai ... I wish to start the process for pr .
plz help me which consultancy is the best for applying for pr?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi.... I’m also working in Dubai ... I wish to start the process for pr .
plz help me which consultancy is the best for applying for pr?
You should apply on your own.

Aug 10, 2020
Hi, I am from trivandrum now i am studying Bca last year, So after graduation i want to come to canada.Bca graduates canada il scope indo,and how to come there i dont have a work experince but njn programming languages yallam padichiitund .so help meeee

santhosh Tvm

Oct 31, 2020
Hello sir,

i have a bsc in hotel management from tamil open university. is it valid for pr immigration in canada,because i done the degree in correspondense

Dec 24, 2020
Hi I am working as a AVP project manager with HSBC India. Can anyone help me with the job prospects for my role in banking sector in Canada? I have 17 years of experience in process engineering and project management. Any help in understanding the job prospects in this field will be very helpful

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I am working as a AVP project manager with HSBC India. Can anyone help me with the job prospects for my role in banking sector in Canada? I have 17 years of experience in process engineering and project management. Any help in understanding the job prospects in this field will be very helpful
Most banks are under a hiring freeze at the moment. Would add that banking jobs are extremely competitive especially now that people are looking to move out of London, HK and many Canadians return to Canada after working in banking abroad when they have children. Canada is a small market. If you have a well paying role and a good lifestyle I would only immigrate with concrete job prospects or for reasons other than job opportunities.

Reactions: Archana vinayan

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Look for internal job positing in HSBC canada. Transferring an employee is easier than hiring all new. Go for ICT WP.

Reactions: vinaykeshavdas

ArkhamAj

Dec 15, 2020
Malayali guys moving to Canada especially to GTA requiring support in finding alternative career can reach out to me. There is a big group here who are thriving as financial professionals. They can also also help to settle here.
Hi! I have just recently completed the steps mentioned in ITA and god willing I'll be receiving my Visa soon but I'm kind of confused in deciding the province I want to go in. I am Mechanical Engineer with 4 years of experience in mechanical design engineering also a part time graphics & animation designer, which province would I stand a better chance in obtaining jobs. #help

Feb 6, 2021
Hello everyone ,

I m a newbie to this platform. Requesting everyone's support to help me out in my journey to obtain a canadian PR.
Me (noc-2171) and My husband (noc 0122)currently residing in dubai .we have submitted our Expressentry profile under Noc Code 2171 with CRSScore of 351 (CLB 8). We know that EE draw will not help us so we are planning for some other programs .

I have 10 years of experience in IT industry - [6 years as developer - 4 years as Business analyst] and leading a team of developers . Can anyone suggest the best PNP or is there any way to get a job offer or recommendations.

Any idea about the recent Newfoundland Priority Skills PNP - I m meeting the points mentioned but unfortunately i m not able to proceed to the questionnaire - is the program closed ?

Bijovm

Mar 11, 2021
Hello im a Keralite with PR looking for a job in the financial field. I dont have any experience in finance. I am a mechanical engineer but would like to change my field. Kindly advice.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello im a Keralite with PR looking for a job in the financial field. I dont have any experience in finance. I am a mechanical engineer but would like to change my field. Kindly advice.
When you say finance, what is that you’re particularly keen on? Banking or getting a foothold in any financial firm? I lead a Big 4 firm vertical for North America and am in Canada since the last 3 years.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
There’s many opportunities for banking personnel- it may not be at an executive level, but for sure there’s opportunities.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You will need to go back to school in order to get a finance job other than potentially a bank teller. Would suggest a good MBA. Good finance jobs are very competitive to get since they usually pay well. You will need to look at other qualifications depending on what you want to do in finance like a CFA. Internationalbanking experience would be useful before coming to Canada since Canada is a relatively small banking sector. Your chances of getting your foot in the door are likely better in another country. Without OR you are unlikely to find a job in finance in Canada unless it is an international transfer.

Bijovm

Mar 11, 2021
When you say finance, what is that you’re particularly keen on? Banking or getting a foothold in any financial firm? I lead a Big 4 firm vertical for North America and am in Canada since the last 3 years.
Getting a foothold in a financial firm is something I'm looking into since i don't have any finance background

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Getting a foothold in a financial firm is something I'm looking into since i don't have any finance background
what research have you done so far? Can advise post that.