+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Malayali folks moving to Canada

Feb 6, 2021
Anyone has any idea about the new Quebec program - for Artificial intelligence / IT sector .. Does this require a valid job offer in Quebec to apply ?

NithinSathyan

Sep 24, 2021
Hi, I have appilied for Express Entry. As express entry draw is not happening which is possible say to enter to Canada right now. when I met an agent he was saying to apply through PNP but his rate was really high.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I have appilied for Express Entry. As express entry draw is not happening which is possible say to enter to Canada right now. when I met an agent he was saying to apply through PNP but his rate was really high.
You don’t need an agent to apply for PNP. You can apply alone. PNP can also be a long process. Why do you want to come to Canada right now? Do you have a TRV? Without a guarantee that you have been selected for PR and that approval is in sight I would not relocate to Canada.

bipinjose

Dec 23, 2020
Hello friends, am from Kerala. Our processing is ongoing. Unfortunately I don’t have birth certificate.agency asked to take affidavit,
is there any format for birth certificate affidavit. My parents need to give affidavit for this or myself. Can anyone help me