further medical done on 7/1/2105
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH FILE
VISA ISSUED...
20/1/2015
LANDED..........
very soon inshallah
sasharma said:
U are lucky that you got visa now just go there and don't waste time here by thinking worthless things once you arrive in canada you can manage all the things accordingly. Just explain your situation to your university and get enrollment in other course but i personally suggess you not to change university... just go there!!!!
hi
thanx for ur advice but I heard that immigration officer ask for new acceptance letter as I m late for jan intake will they ask ?what do they ask me to show to them at POE.
thnx

Anna27

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zarsh1 said:
hi everyone
I have a good news for u guys
I gotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt my visa yesterday .atlast they give it to me I m sooo much happy.
thank you so much guys for helping me and motivating me in all steps of my visa processing
anyways I ve couple of questions if anybody could answer me.
last day to add courses or to drop from courses were 16 jan and I got my visa on 21 jan so I cannot attend my classes now so my questions is that can I apply for fall 2015 and go there for fall semester as my visa is valid for 3 years or I ve to re apply for visa .
and my second question is that what things should I bring on the POE.
if I thought to go now bcz already I missed my one academic year and i ve to do toefl again so can i go as i ve the acceptance letter from the uni .
i mean if i reached there i can choose some course to start my studies atleast.what u guys suggest to me
regards

Just ask your University/ College to defer your admission to Summer (May) or Fall (September) term and then traver 4-6 weeks before your term start. You can enter Canada as long as you have a valid TRV (Temporary Resident Visa).

What documents do you need at POE?
Check this link: http://www.cicnews.com/2013/08/applying-canadian-study-permit-stepbystep-overview-082812.html

At POE, you will need

Your Passport of course
Letter of Introduction, which they gave with the passport
Letter of Acceptance (Old, new)
Proof of funds document
Proof/ Reason of Deferral (In case of delay in issuing visa, you can easily explain them)

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
zarsh1 said:
hi everyone
I gotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt my visa yesterday .atlast they give it to me I m sooo much happy.
thank you so much guys for helping me and motivating me in all steps of my visa processing
last day to add courses or to drop from courses were 16 jan and I got my visa on 21 jan so I cannot attend my classes now so my questions is that can I apply for fall 2015 and go there for fall semester as my visa is valid for 3 years or I ve to re apply for visa .
if I thought to go now bcz already I missed my one academic year and i ve to do toefl again so can i go as i ve the acceptance letter from the uni .
i mean if i reached there i can choose some course to start my studies atleast.what u guys suggest to me
regards
congratz.. i told you that you are going to get it :)

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Talha Gujjar said:
i have received my trv on 24-december 2014 & i have arrived in canada on 26 december 2014 & got my study permit, but due to some issues i was not able to start my studies in jan intake & have been defer to may intake my question is would this create a problem while extending my visa & can i work full time now.
you can always register for general education courses (you gotta do them anyways)....there are like 3 general education courses that everyone needs to do to get a diploma and you can add any other course that is available to you....makes 4 courses which would make you a full time student i believe....talk to your program co-ordinator and international student office.

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
zarsh1 said:
hi everyone
regards
Congrats.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
How long does it takes to get a call from VAC Karachi for passport collection. I have received an approval email on Jan 21

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
alijumani said:
How long does it takes to get a call from VAC Karachi for passport collection. I have received an approval email on Jan 21
2 or 3 working days.

waleedrafiq

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
hi
i have a question guys my visa has been approved for uwindsor for fall semester and i also have usaskatchewan acceptance letter for may semester how can i transfer to usaskatchewan is it possible before arrival.