+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Maintaining Canadian PR status in USA

Discussion in 'Permanent Residency Obligations' started by fuzzylogic, Aug 13, 2019.

  1. I recently became a Canadian citizen and my wife became a Canadian PR. Now we are moving to the US as I got a job offer on TN visa. Can my wife maintain her Canadian PR status while we live in the USA for an extended amount of time?

Share This Page