+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mailing PR Renewal applications for me and my wife

Apple16

Feb 7, 2014
Hi Experts,

My wife and I need to renew our PR cards. We have our applications filled and ready. I have a question regarding mailing applications.

Can we mail 2 applications (my wife's and mine) together in one mail/courier? or does it have to be separate mails for each application (one for my wife and one for me)?.

Please advise. Also it would be greatly helpful if there is any reference to it in CIC website.

Appreciate your help!!.

Last edited:

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
Yes, you can. I did that for my parents and know a few other people who did the same

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Experts,

My wife and I need to renew our PR cards. We have our applications filled and ready. I have a question regarding mailing applications.

Can we mail 2 applications (my wife's and mine) together in one mail/courier? or does it have to be separate mails for each application (one for my wife and one for me)?.

Please advise. Also it would be greatly helpful if there is any reference to it in CIC website.

Appreciate your help!!.

Yes, you can put yours and your wife's application in one envelope. I renewed mine and my family I put in one envelop and received our PR card's after 45 days.