+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mailing MP goodale

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hello guys,
I am an FSW O applicant.
Can I mail goodale and would he be able to reply to my personal email or will.he be replying to the official email that's in my application ??
My application is currently handled by an immigration lawyer and they have asked me not to contact anyone else directly without their involvement .

Thanks

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Why are you attempting to contact the MP? Are you already in Canada or you abroad - if you have no connection to Canada, the MP is not likely to help.

If you're contacting the MP because your application has been pending for a year, it's not going to help. You've had additional medical tests and your application may have gotten delayed because of that. Nothing much to do but wait.

See what your second round of GCMS notes shows.

mbenzrider

Nov 18, 2018
Hi there

You can email him if you want. His office will reply to your email.
Second option is to fill a webform online on cic website, that will get you same information.

I hope this helps
Hello guys,
I am an FSW O applicant.
Can I mail goodale and would he be able to reply to my personal email or will.he be replying to the official email that's in my application ??
My application is currently handled by an immigration lawyer and they have asked me not to contact anyone else directly without their involvement .

Thanks