+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mail from service Canada

Devassy

Aug 17, 2020
after 6 month of waiting my owner recieved an email that whether you want to continue or not the lmia process.What is this mean any one inthis group received any ki

Devassy

Aug 17, 2020
after 6 month of waiting my owner recieved an email that whether you want to continue or not the lmia process.What is this mean any one inthis group received any ki
Anyone recieved mail like this

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Essentially, Service Canada is dealing with extremely high unemployment in Canada. They are giving the employer the opportunity to withdraw the application as it’s highly likely to be refused (unless there is some highly specific skill set they require) in order to employ Canadian residents. Expect them to mandate that the employer continue to advertise the job for additional time before they make a decision.

Dikshitchadda

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Yeah I have received this mail too. This means your application has been assigned to an officer and sooner the amount will be deducted from employer credit card.

You don't have to worry about unemployment, you can check from ESDC website, 100's of LMIA are issued by ESDC last quarter.
Best wishes for good news.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Any employers needs have changed dramatically in the past 6 months so they want to know if the employer still has an open position.

Devassy

Aug 17, 2020
Yeah I have received this mail too. This means your application has been assigned to an officer and sooner the amount will be deducted from employer credit card.

You don't have to worry about unemployment, you can check from ESDC website, 100's of LMIA are issued by ESDC last quarter.
Thank you brother
Best wishes

Devassy

Aug 17, 2020

Did you get your call

bailey22

Nov 3, 2020
My employer recieved a generic mail from Service Canada on September 28 with the same questions. She responded YES and after 3-4 days, the LMIA approved. Now, I already submitted my work permit application, documents & biometrics. Now, is waiting game for me :) Goodluck!

Last edited:

Satbir666

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Do i have to go with pre approved lmia?..is it wise decision or not?because chances of work permit are less I think because alberta don’t want foreign workers currently...so will my work permit refused?