+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Made a mistake in online immigration form, how do I correct it?

NAVIYNCS

Mar 30, 2018
Unfortunately,

My VISA was refused again. Anyway, I am not looking to move to Canada, now. I am in the process of moving to Europe.
Dear Vallabhcubs,

Sorry to know about it, I was looking for a bright side of the tunnel. If may I know, for what reason this time, they refused it? For not declaring the earlier rejection in Statutory question.

Thanks,
Naveen V

madanipyla

May 29, 2020
Hello all,

I made a mistake in IMM5710 for PGWP application, details are : have you previously applied to enter or remain in canada? Answer has to be YES and need to explain about the previous study permits and extensions as well, but unfortunately i kept it as NO.
and i submitted my application yesterday 05-28-2020, what's the best step in this case as i am worried a lot! please help me out with your valuable comments.
thank you in advance!

Sharuk

Nov 5, 2020
Hello all,

I made a mistake in IMM5710 for PGWP application, details are : have you previously applied to enter or remain in canada? Answer has to be YES and need to explain about the previous study permits and extensions as well, but unfortunately i kept it as NO.
and i submitted my application yesterday 05-28-2020, what's the best step in this case as i am worried a lot! please help me out with your valuable comments.
thank you in advance!
I am in the same situation
Finally Have you received your visa ?

Sahiraman

May 14, 2021
Hey
I applied my work permit.But by mistake i did not mention my previous study permit refusals.So I withdraw it.Can anybody tell me in how many days i will get confirmation for withdrawal.Please tell me.I am so worried about it.

Sahiraman

May 14, 2021
Dear Vallabhcubs,

May I know if your visa is approved and you got your PR. I am in the same status and am applying a Web form now to support my claim.

Thanks,
Naveen V
Did you apply a web form.In how many days you got withdrawals confirmation?