+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

M COLLEGE MONTREAL { jan 2020 }

Feb 27, 2020
Yes I started at M college this semester! So far I really like it, everything is brand new and teachers are very good and nice! there is a crazy cool imac classroom haha are you going to M college too ?

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
I applied to M college for may 2020 intake, I applied for CAQ on march 6th, yesterday it was pickup at Montreal, I don't know how long it takes, after CAQ approval I file visa.

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Have you registered in french course? What about accomodation? I heard 4 months free accommodation. Will they provide accommodation as soon as we reached there?

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Important Updates!

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1752347/quebec-enseignement-upac-colleges-matrix-rising-phoenix

Suspension of immigration applications

The Minister of Immigration, Francization and Integration (MIFI) has decided to temporarily suspend the processing of applications for Quebec Acceptance Certificates (CAQ) for Matrix College, Aviron College, Ascent College, the campus Montrealers from the Cégep de la Gaspésie et des Îles, the M College of Canada, CDE College, as well as all the colleges managed from near or far by the three people arrested by UPAC, explains Flore Bouchon, spokesperson for the Minister Nadine Girault.

The latter refers to Naveen Kolan, of the Hermès Group, as well as Caroline Mastantuono and her daughter Christina Mastantuono, who run Rising Phoenix International.

This CAQ, issued by Quebec, is essential for students, in order, ultimately, to have a study permit issued by Ottawa.
Have you gone through this?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Important Updates!

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1752347/quebec-enseignement-upac-colleges-matrix-rising-phoenix

Suspension of immigration applications

The Minister of Immigration, Francization and Integration (MIFI) has decided to temporarily suspend the processing of applications for Quebec Acceptance Certificates (CAQ) for Matrix College, Aviron College, Ascent College, the campus Montrealers from the Cégep de la Gaspésie et des Îles, the M College of Canada, CDE College, as well as all the colleges managed from near or far by the three people arrested by UPAC, explains Flore Bouchon, spokesperson for the Minister Nadine Girault.

The latter refers to Naveen Kolan, of the Hermès Group, as well as Caroline Mastantuono and her daughter Christina Mastantuono, who run Rising Phoenix International.

This CAQ, issued by Quebec, is essential for students, in order, ultimately, to have a study permit issued by Ottawa.
Have you gone through this?
Good move by MIFI. Crooks were destroying lives of naive students. I pointed this out two years back and had also sent complaint against malpractices of some of these colleges.

Reactions: Zgajipurwala