waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
wishing ASAP
Dear all ,

My VO is change from RIH to EXP. Does anyone knw how he/she is and his/her working style.

Regards

HYM-SA

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 DEC2014
Nomination.....
PER 26 FEB 2015
Med's Request
10Nov2015
Med's Done....
18Nov2015 ecas update 4 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
waiting and inshallah it will be in march
Vedette

you are doing great ,your work appreciated i really support you and pray that you get good news always in your life.

I guess the average time for RIH is about 72 days from mr result to ppr agot this number from the previous cases timelines.

What do you think?

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
wasim.dany said:
Dear all ,

My VO is change from RIH to EXP. Does anyone knw how he/she is and his/her working style.

Regards
1 more applicant zkr0911 has faced this change of PA. I wonder about EXP but yes RIH is good person.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
HYM-SA said:
Vedette

you are doing great ,your work appreciated i really support you and pray that you get good news always in your life.

I guess the average time for RIH is about 72 days from mr result to ppr agot this number from the previous cases timelines.

What do you think?
Aameen and same for you brother.

Hmmm no really HYM you can see from the timelines that 2 or 3 applicants receive PPR in 25 days of the Medical Received Line [ECAS] but I must tell you those 25 days are for the reason that might be the visa quote allotted to the designated Visa Officer have been consumed - Why I feel so? Because an applicant reported on this forum that He sent a CSE on 27th December after the receiving of Medical Received Line to RIH and in reply RIH said that 'Further Instructions will be issued to you in January 2016' and he got PPR on 15th Jan 2016.

So it is very much variable and that's why I CSE per month or in 2 months is healthy and provides little peace of mind:)

RIH yet to issue PPRs in Feb and I pray you are one of the applicant of RIH to receive PPR inshaALLAH.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
MAKPAK1 said:
Received passports with visa stamped, thanks to Allah.
Alhamdulillah:) Wow mashaALLAH:) Heartiest Congratulations MAKPAK1 , you see you were so worried and ALLAH blessing arrives:)

So please share how did you get intimated that your passports are ready? and share the passport collection procedure please:)

Karachi007

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Raised the CSE to LVO and got reply from RIH within 24 Hours.

I am bit relaxed now as he informed that my application is awaiting review from Immigration officer. he further informed me that LVO will contact you after review.

HYM-SA

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 DEC2014
Nomination.....
PER 26 FEB 2015
Med's Request
10Nov2015
Med's Done....
18Nov2015 ecas update 4 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
waiting and inshallah it will be in march
Another week passed with no update from RIH. I felt that he/she is out of office in vacation. The reply from RIH comes for the CSE that mean he is there.

Inshallah next week will be full of good news from RIH.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Karachi007 said:
Raised the CSE to LVO and got reply from RIH within 24 Hours.

I am bit relaxed now as he informed that my application is awaiting review from Immigration officer. he further informed me that LVO will contact you after review.
Yes that's the working style of RIH mashaALLAH:). All the best.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
HYM-SA said:
Another week passed with no update from RIH. I felt that he/she is out of office in vacation. The reply from RIH comes for the CSE that mean he is there.

Inshallah next week will be full of good news from RIH.
InshaALLAH Aamen

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Name MR Medical Done Medical Received Line PPR PPT Submitted / PPT Received

Karachi007 13th Sep 21st Sep 15th Oct Waiting Waiting
Achee 27th Oct 1st Nov 29th Nov Waiting Waiting
DocHasan 26th Oct 5th Nov Waiting Waiting Waiting
Hania 20th Oct 4th Nov 26th Dec 15th Jan 18th Jan / Waiting
Aminow 9th Oct 2nd Jan 7th Jan 15th Jan Waiting
bukhari_07 9th Oct 22nd Oct 29th Oct Waiting Waiting
HYM-SA 10th Nov 18th Nov 4th Dec Waiting Waiting
libansid 9th Nov 18th Oct 21st Dec 16th Jan 19th Jan / Waiting
Sarem 6th Nov 23rd Nov 11th Jan Waiting Waiting
bilal811 6th Nov 18th Nov Unknown 15th Jan 19th Jan / Waiting
MAKPAK1 3rd Nov 17th Nov 27th Dec 15th Jan 18th Jan / 4th Feb
Zkr0911 Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting

Karachi007

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
vedette said:
Yes that's the working style of RIH mashaALLAH:). All the best.
I am wondering what exactly is pending review from Immi officer, as most of the applicants gets PPR within month of Medical request.

Does it means my security check are in process??? or officer have to review my docs and then he will send it to security checks.

any idea ??

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Karachi007 said:
I am wondering what exactly is pending review from Immi officer, as most of the applicants gets PPR within month of Medical request.

Does it means my security check are in process??? or officer have to review my docs and then he will send it to security checks.

any idea ??
This means that your PA has submitted Police Certificate and Schedule A form to the Immigration Officer and he/she is reviewing the info while comparing the info provided by you with the info collected from the respective Security Authorities. As soon as your PCC is verified, your criminality will be passed and hopefully security checks will be passed soon inshaALLAH.

MAKPAK1

Jan 15, 2015
vedette said:
Alhamdulillah:) Wow mashaALLAH:) Heartiest Congratulations MAKPAK1 , you see you were so worried and ALLAH blessing arrives:)

So please share how did you get intimated that your passports are ready? and share the passport collection procedure please:)
They emailed and sent sms to me to collect my passports. For your second question, when you submit your passports they give you one page where they listed the documents which you need to carry when you go for passports collection. So overall its pretty simple.

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Thanks for all great words and wishes.. I Wish everyones dreams come true..

It is one year from medical uploaded by the hospital...I am planning about April. I will share once I land...

vedette said:
MashaALLAH MashaALLAH MashaALLAH:) Heartiest Congratulations Bro Zaheer:) Really happy for you:) Finally you are done with Waiting Steps:)

So what's your plan where would you land? Please be in contact and do share your landing and settling story:)

You were really helpful and thank you for that.

Hey, What do you mean valid till Medical Date? Means valid till Medical Exam Date or When they Medical Received Line comes on ECAS?

Yeah those haters lol....I remember you gave me +1 when those -1 lovers gave me -3 in a day lol.

So +1 for you my friend:)