27-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-09-2015
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
9-10-2015
Dear friends

please suggest me i am confuse about proof of fund.

If i land with my family with $5000US dollars as a proof of funds, we are three and remaining amount shown in bank statement than is it ok or may create problem for me please advise.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
ImranUphy said:
Dear friends

please suggest me i am confuse about proof of fund.

If i land with my family with $5000US dollars as a proof of funds, we are three and remaining amount shown in bank statement than is it ok or may create problem for me please advise.
5000USD is limit on 1 person.

Current Exchange Rate : 1 USD = 1.29 CAD Dollars

You = 5000 USD = 6450 CAD Dollars
Your Spouse = 5000 USD = 6450 CAD Dollars
Your Child = 2500 USD = 3225 CAD Dollars [if under 18 years old] [if greater than your child can take 6450 CAD Dollars]

This makes the amount of 16125 CAD Dollars.

Required amount for a family of 3 persons: 18,097 CAD Dollars.

My Suggestion: Carry 16125 Dollars with you and rest show a bank statement. Mostly they don't ask for Proof of funds but in case they ask you, you can easily tell them this calculation and they will very well understand.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
ImranUphy said:
Dear Friends

By the grace of almighty Allah and your help and support today i got passport request email from RIH, i am from Pakistan, Hyderabad, please tell me how i send my passport to Islamabad...

Can i use TCS courier service? because in Hyderabad vfs service is not available.
Or i must go through VFS...
Dear how did u send ur passports, i sent through tcs, is it fine????

almeida

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received : 26-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU on 21/08/2015
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
15-01-2015
Med's Request
26-10-2015
Med's Done....
01/11/2015
Interview........
Waived - Decision made
Passport Req..
11/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2015
LANDED..........
ASAP in Jesus name
Hello all, by grace of God just received mr + UAE PCC request + rprf fee request. GOD bless our VO RIH.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
almeida said:
Hello all, by grace of God just received mr + UAE PCC request + rprf fee request. GOD bless our VO RIH.
Congrats my friend:) Wish you a speedy process ahead:) GOD Bless RIH:)

Muhammed23

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
20-01-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2016
Hi All,

Me and my little family got the MR on 16th Of OCT.

Nov 2nd is the Medical appointment and we have been also asked by RIH to send PCC+BioPage of Spose and baby's Passport+RPRF Paid slip.

Once the medical is done I am planning to send the documents from London as I am presently in UK.

Is there anyone here who knows the time frame between the medical done and received by the LVO ?

Does anyone know within how many days they might ask for the passport ?

Any reply will definitely help .....

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
TLU on 24/9/15 about File Transfer to LVO
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
CONGRATS TO ALMEIDA & MUHAMMED23 WHO RECENTLY GOT MR :)

Alhamdulillah Medicals Request AND RPRF request received yesterday from RIH.
Surprisingly no Schedule A was asked nor was there any request for fresh PCCs. No verification was done from employer to the best of my knowledge.
Some rather stupid queries, but would appreciate if experienced forumites would give their advice.

1. Does getting MR mean that background and security etc checks are over?

2. Is it possible that they will ask me for PCCs after the medical results?

3. Regarding paying RPRF fees, the link given in the email just relates to fee structure, but when I click on Pay Fees in that page's options it takes me through various pages of choosing the fee I want to pay and no of adults in the application (980 CAD for 2 persons). Then I am asked to Sign In (or register with my email address if I am a new user) on the CIC online services page. Should I use my email address to register an account here and continue with the payment procedure?

4. Can I use Visa prepaid debit card (activated for online use) for paying the RPRF fees, or is a Credit Card only accepted.

Would appreciate some help regarding these matters.

Thank you

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
DocHasan said:

Surprisingly no Schedule A was asked nor was there any request for fresh PCCs. No verification was done from employer to the best of my knowledge.
Some rather stupid queries, but would appreciate if experienced forumites would give their advice.

3. Regarding paying RPRF fees, the link given in the email just relates to fee structure, but when I click on Pay Fees in that page's options it takes me through various pages of choosing the fee I want to pay and no of adults in the application (980 CAD for 2 persons). Then I am asked to Sign In (or register with my email address if I am a new user) on the CIC online services page. Should I use my email address to register an account here and continue with the payment procedure?

4. Can I use Visa prepaid debit card (activated for online use) for paying the RPRF fees, or is a Credit Card only accepted.

Thank you
All praise to ALLAH Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah ALLAH has blessed you my friend. All the best:)

Really happy for you Doc:)

Muhammed23

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
20-01-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2016
DocHasan said:

Thank you
My Comments :-

M23 : I think yes... Because according to the experts the MR is the second last thing before PPR.
Ideally they will not keep the Background check till now as they will try to clarify the authenticity of the application as earlier as possible.

M23 : I think Yes.... Because they have asked my PCC before MR and the one i submitted before was already expired. I guess in you case they might ask you again before PPR or if you are lucky they might not. Better to be prepared.

M23 :- You should your email address and continue with the payment procedure. Recently I have paid for my daughters application precessing Fee. It was smooth and easy.

M23 :- I have used a Visa Debit Card for mine and that is fine. Its not mandatory that you have to use Credit card fro this transaction.

Hope this helps

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
Thank you and +1 vedette for all the help :)

vedette said:
All praise to ALLAH Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah ALLAH has blessed you my friend. All the best:)

Really happy for you Doc:)

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
Thank you and +1 for the advice :)

Muhammed23 said:
My Comments :-

M23 : I think yes... Because according to the experts the MR is the second last thing before PPR.
Ideally they will not keep the Background check till now as they will try to clarify the authenticity of the application as earlier as possible.

M23 : I think Yes.... Because they have asked my PCC before MR and the one i submitted before was already expired. I guess in you case they might ask you again before PPR or if you are lucky they might not. Better to be prepared.

M23 :- You should your email address and continue with the payment procedure. Recently I have paid for my daughters application precessing Fee. It was smooth and easy.

M23 :- I have used a Visa Debit Card for mine and that is fine. Its not mandatory that you have to use Credit card fro this transaction.

Hope this helps

ImranUphy

Nov 2, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-7-2014
Doc's Request.
25-8-2015
Nomination.....
29-10-2014
Med's Request
27-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-09-2015
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
9-10-2015
Dear friends by the grace of almighty Allah I got passports back with visa stamped i am always thankful to this group member who always guide me thanks all of you and i am very much sure that you all got visa very soon.

My time line is

Category -----------------------3215
Applied--------------------------4th July 2014
PER ---------------------------29Th October 2014
Document request---------25th August 2015
MR& RPRF---------------------27Th August 2015
MR Done------------------------14September 2015
PPR Email----------------------8th October 2015
Visa stamped-----------------27th October 2015
VO ------------------------------The great RIH

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Alhumdulillah... DRD has asked by email today for Info chartes and RFPR payment, and medicals forms will be sent in 2-3 days inshaAllah.

RIH informed in the start of the month and file is in queue to be reviewed and DRD took next action.

Timelines on the left