14-02-2013
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
Dear Friends,

In my opinion CIC is adopting their immigration system considering benchmarking of Australian immigration infrastructure which is highly professional immigration process based on their most wanted occupation but they have created another critical & piriority list for processing purpose.

Logically speaking new expected changes should to be implemented on new applicants. If it is the case following will be consequences.

1. MI4 will be their piriority and MI3 will go behind the curtain and move more slowly because MI4 will be most desired applicants.
2. You cannot neglect the chances of implementation of new rules to old applicants pool because Australian did same 2-4 years back.
3. You can expect anything from CIC after witnessing a brutel decision regarding returning pre 2008 applications.
4. I am seeing on daily basis a lot of refused 2010 application due to JD mismachment from LVO which indicate less piriority.

In the last but not least, I am very optimistic about our cases yet realistic to expect a more slow processing after new changes announcement. I invite you all to comment on my individual opinion simultaneously i asked all of you to sugguest a back up plan.

Regards

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
who is the author of the following spread sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=fil&hl=fil&key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=2&filterstr0=London&sortcolid=-1&s

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
Mr PRESIDENT said:
i take my word back You are right I just read the whole speech new rules are going to apply on old applicants also it is so frickin unfair.
Dear Guys it is the time to organize a forum to oppose this suggestion otherwise new point system is announcing before 1st July and if this new point system is implemented on already applied applications thousands of applications may be denied , so organize the forum and take steps to block this suggestion.

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
They don't want to mess with me
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Get ready canada I am coming soon
Mr.Engineer said:
Dear Guys it is the time to organize a forum to oppose this suggestion otherwise new point system is announcing before 1st July and if this new point system is implemented on already applied applications thousands of applications may be denied , so organize the forum and take steps to block this suggestion.
Yes let's get togather and stop this suggestion let's each one of us write to Mr Kenney's office and appose it.

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Mr PRESIDENT said:
Yes let's get togather and stop this suggestion let's each one of us write to Mr Kenney's office and appose it.
Write to mr Kenney at Minister@cic.gc.ca to stop new changes from becoming a law.

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
GUYS I NEE YOU TO SDEND THIS TYPE OF COMMENTS TO MR KENNEY'S OFFICE.....,,,,,,,,,........................Dear Mr kenney I need to ask you a question why MI3 FSW applicants of London visa office are being treated so poorly when new dehli visa office applicants are being treated fairly their applications are on true fast track where London visa applications are on slow track some 1 July 2011 applicants have not herd a single thing from London visa office since they have applied. Now my point is most of London visa office applicants are from Pakistan is it why they are being discriminated is Canadian immigration discriminating some countries over other countries ? We applicants put so much of our effort, money , emotions in to it along with our families and when we come across this kind of discrimination it becomes truly disappointing . Mr kenney I want to bring your attention to this issue please take a notice of it as I always herd CANADA is a great country and it gives equal justice to every one. I would truly appreciate your attention to this issue .

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr PRESIDENT said:
GUYS I NEE YOU TO SDEND THIS TYPE OF COMMENTS TO MR KENNEY'S OFFICE.....,,,,,,,,,........................Dear Mr kenney I need to ask you a question why MI3 FSW applicants of London visa office are being treated so poorly when new dehli visa office applicants are being treated fairly their applications are on true fast track where London visa applications are on slow track some 1 July 2011 applicants have not herd a single thing from London visa office since they have applied. Now my point is most of London visa office applicants are from Pakistan is it why they are being discriminated is Canadian immigration discriminating some countries over other countries ? We applicants put so much of our effort, money , emotions in to it along with our families and when we come across this kind of discrimination it becomes truly disappointing . Mr kenney I want to bring your attention to this issue please take a notice of it as I always herd CANADA is a great country and it gives equal justice to every one. I would truly appreciate your attention to this issue .
Well described. I would do that. I appreciate your point of view. We all should send to Mr Kenney.

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Zee.One said:
Dear Friends,

In my opinion CIC is adopting their immigration system considering benchmarking of Australian immigration infrastructure which is highly professional immigration process based on their most wanted occupation but they have created another critical & piriority list for processing purpose.

Logically speaking new expected changes should to be implemented on new applicants. If it is the case following will be consequences.

1. MI4 will be their piriority and MI3 will go behind the curtain and move more slowly because MI4 will be most desired applicants.
2. You cannot neglect the chances of implementation of new rules to old applicants pool because Australian did same 2-4 years back.
3. You can expect anything from CIC after witnessing a brutel decision regarding returning pre 2008 applications.
4. I am seeing on daily basis a lot of refused 2010 application due to JD mismachment from LVO which indicate less piriority.

In the last but not least, I am very optimistic about our cases yet realistic to expect a more slow processing after new changes announcement. I invite you all to comment on my individual opinion simultaneously i asked all of you to sugguest a back up plan.

Regards
You are right I agree with your opinion

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Mr Engineer,
I saw your comments in another thread regarding Delay processing application in LVO. Actuaaly it makes sense. They put us on BGC. Once our background is cleared , we will be given MR inshallah.keep praying.

And in respect of SS, I think Masmaoh is the author, I cant remember,. Take care buddy.

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr President,
Did you get any response in regarding emailing to Mr Kenney. I think its a good idea. I am with you.

sridev

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sep 2011
my name is removed from spread sheet. administrators please add

name : Sridev
noc : 2151
VO : LVO
file received : 30-sep 2011
dd encashed : 14-dec-2011
Per received : 22-dec-2011
mr : waiting

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
SABU79 said:
Mr President,
Did you get any response in regarding emailing to Mr Kenney. I think its a good idea. I am with you.
Isabu bro I did no get any response yet but I am waiting I think every member of this forum should send email to mr Kenney just sitting around waiting for things to happen isn't gonna work out we all have to get together and make things happen.

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr PRESIDENT said:
Isabu bro I did no get any response yet but I am waiting I think every member of this forum should send email to mr Kenney just sitting around waiting for things to happen isn't gonna work out we all have to get together and make things happen.
Yes, you are right, We just cant let Kenney play with our emotion.

rocky994

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 February 2012
AOR Received.
04 March 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Request
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
Insha Allah Soon
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
SABU79 said:
Yes, you are right, We just cant let Kenney play with our emotion.
Hi Friends,

I have a suggestion for this, you can start an online petition and desirous people can online sign it. Online petition is very common on social networking sites like facebook these days.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SABU79 said:
Hello Mr Engineer,
I saw your comments in another thread regarding Delay processing application in LVO. Actuaaly it makes sense. They put us on BGC. Once our background is cleared , we will be given MR inshallah.keep praying.

And in respect of SS, I think Masmaoh is the author, I cant remember,. Take care buddy.
Dear I observed a lot of movement of LVO on MI1 and MI2 , i also observed two applicants having same time lines but there is big gap between their MR, the reason is clear , LVO received BGC result of one applicant in short time but others in long time , the applicant whose degrees or computrazied NIKAH nama can be verified by on line, he will receive MR in short time but the applicant whose degrees and Dasi Nikah nama have to send for verification require long time to receive MR , so we should PRAY to God that our BGC checks go smoothly and safe. :)