Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
Mr.Engineer said:
Dear I observed a lot of movement of LVO on MI1 and MI2 , i also observed two applicants having same time lines but there is big gap between their MR, the reason is clear , LVO received BGC result of one applicant in short time but others in long time , the applicant whose degrees or computrazied NIKAH nama can be verified by on line, he will receive MR in short time but the applicant whose degrees and Dasi Nikah nama have to send for verification require long time to receive MR , so we should PRAY to God that our BGC checks go smoothly and safe. :)
I agree with u on this ... this can be the case

tania1810

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None yet
AOR Received.
28-03-12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014 received at LVO:10-11-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014 (PPR1) + RPRF-PPR-2 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2014
LANDED..........
May 3rd 2015 currently residing in Mississauga
Hello everyone!

Thank you for starting this thread Mr.Engineer.

My apologies for not joining this thread sooner!

My details are = Applied March 8 2012
PER received = March 28 2012
Category = 7215

Please update my details

Cheers!

TA

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
They don't want to mess with me
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Get ready canada I am coming soon
Come on guys we need some movements of MR from LVO give me some good news

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr PRESIDENT said:
Come on guys we need some movements of MR from LVO give me some good news
I noticed in another thread, they mentioned that LVO and SGVO started giving MR to July applicants. But its note clear to me. Need some clarification.

forcabarca86

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER: 08-09-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App. 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
08-10-2011
Med's Request
21-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-04-2013 (Delivered on 10-04-2013) (3rd Line: 19-04-2013)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2013 (sent on 19-09-2013) (Delivered on 23-09-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013 (Passports Received on 20-10-2013)
LANDED..........
29-03-2014 (Toronto)
Dear fellow LVO applicants,

I received word from LVO today. I had sent a CSE regarding my application and they sent me their generic response:

"your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time. We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application"

In essence, it seems like my file has been thrown into a new pile of growing applications which they do not intend to peocess. What I dont understand is why don't they just reject our applications? Surely they can't be worried about refunding CAD$ 550/-

I have huge sympathy for the people who have waited since 2008 and are now being told that their applications will be returned. Even if they get a refund, the 4 wasted years of anticipation can never be accounted for.

I think us MI-3 folks should get with the game and scrap our applications. July is fast approaching and once MI-4 gets underway, we will basically be consigned to the dusty dungeons of LVO's over burdened filing cabinets.

Not that I enjoy being cynical, but I guess all of us have lives to live and ambitions to fulfill. No point in waiting for something which has such a horrible track record of disappointment.

Still, good luck to you all and may your applications be processed on time!

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forcabarca86 said:

I received word from LVO today. I had sent a CSE regarding my application and they sent me their generic response:

"your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time. We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application"

In essence, it seems like my file has been thrown into a new pile of growing applications which they do not intend to peocess. What I dont understand is why don't they just reject our applications? Surely they can't be worried about refunding CAD$ 550/-

I have huge sympathy for the people who have waited since 2008 and are now being told that their applications will be returned. Even if they get a refund, the 4 wasted years of anticipation can never be accounted for.

I think us MI-3 folks should get with the game and scrap our applications. July is fast approaching and once MI-4 gets underway, we will basically be consigned to the dusty dungeons of LVO's over burdened filing cabinets.

Not that I enjoy being cynical, but I guess all of us have lives to live and ambitions to fulfill. No point in waiting for something which has such a horrible track record of disappointment.

This is kinda scary to me. I had a reply from LVO couple of days ago.
'' Your application is waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer'' the rest are same as yours. I had also GCMS note, in GCMS note they mentioned that '' File to review office''. LVO has done screening of my application.
All is confusing to me. Cant really make any sense what is going on...........................

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
They don't want to mess with me
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Get ready canada I am coming soon
forcabarca86 said:

I wonder why Canada claim to be such a humanitarian country it really suck..

joydhaka

Jul 18, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13th of January.
Med's Done....
10th of February, E-cas update 19th of February.
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
30.05.12, Passport submit 31.05.12 to LVO physically.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2012
The message is getting very clear from various applicant communication from LVO and other VO that we MI 3 applicant have to wait until they clear the backlog of MI 1 and MI 2. It is very frustrating when they commit to do it fast track ( which was giving us hope ) and changing their commitment whenever they want to. We are very happy that previous applicant is getting update but it is also very disappointing when we noticed that coming new rules will be applied to who already applied before. Moreover some VO is faster than others even applicant have the same timeline. (All we are living in uncertainty by the game of Canada Immigration with no obvious solution.) Immigration involve a lot of emotion for most of the people but at this stage we can't do anything except waiting, being patience.

We only can pray and our effort to notify our concern the relevant dept. ( Mr. Kenny ).. lets do that.

Appreciate Mr. Engineer, Mr. President, Sabu79 +1 for all of you and others who keep this forum active everyday.

Zee.One

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER Received 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
8 bands Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process 10-01-2012
Med's Request
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Interview........
14-02-2013
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
I sent LVO CSE in last month. They replied me within ten days.
Following is reply.

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Zee.One

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER Received 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
In Process 10-01-2012
Med's Request
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Interview........
14-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
Members, lets analyze these three responses on CSE by LVO.
All are post July2011 Applicants waiting for MR.
Forcabarca86, SABU79 & myself received PER in SEP11, NOV11, JAN12 respectively.

Forcabarca86 got following lines.
Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

SABU79 got this response
Your application is waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time

I got this line
Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

Regards

Zee.One

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER Received 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
In Process 10-01-2012
Med's Request
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Interview........
14-02-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
I am 100% agreed that we should Appreciate Mr. Engineer, Mr. President, Sabu79 +1 for all of you and others who keep this forum active everyday.

joydhaka said:
The message is getting very clear from various applicant communication from LVO and other VO that we MI 3 applicant have to wait until they clear the backlog of MI 1 and MI 2. It is very frustrating when they commit to do it fast track ( which was giving us hope ) and changing their commitment whenever they want to. We are very happy that previous applicant is getting update but it is also very disappointing when we noticed that coming new rules will be applied to who already applied before. Moreover some VO is faster than others even applicant have the same timeline. (All we are living in uncertainty by the game of Canada Immigration with no obvious solution.) Immigration involve a lot of emotion for most of the people but at this stage we can't do anything except waiting, being patience.

We only can pray and our effort to notify our concern the relevant dept. ( Mr. Kenny ).. lets do that.

Appreciate Mr. Engineer, Mr. President, Sabu79 +1 for all of you and others who keep this forum active everyday.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Dear Guys don't worry , LVO is working on MI3 , the process will be speed up in July because LVO will concentrate on MI3 applicants only as MI4 applications will reach to LVO in October. :) ;)

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
forcabarca86 said:

Your observations make sense. You are not being sarcastic, only realistic. Its nearly the end of April now and in June, they'll start working on MI4!!!! We can all see the fate of MI 3 as they are currently working on MI2 MI1! We will be the new backlog

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
now said:
Your observations make sense. You are not being sarcastic, only realistic. Its nearly the end of April now and in June, they'll start working on MI4!!!! We can all see the fate of MI 3 as they are currently working on MI2 MI1! We will be the new backlog
Dear Now well come back :)
i hope LVO will not create another backlog :)

developmentstar

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 October 2011
AOR Received.
5th January 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with original appication
Med's Request
13th August 2012
Med's Done....
3rd September 2012 and received by LVO on 7th September 2012, Third line added on 31-10-2012. Remedical request on 13th December 2013 done on 19th of December 2013 and approved on 31st December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 requested through email on 8th January 2014, PPR-2 requested through email on 6th Feburary 2014, Decision made on 12th Feburary 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10th Feburary 2014, passport received on 18th Feb 2014. Valid until 31 December 2014
LANDED..........
God willing, July 2014
Hi guys,
I am new to the forum and my NOC is 4152. My application was received on 12-10-2011 and I got PER on 5th January 2012. Have heard nothing afterwards. i reckon July afterwards could be a realistic time if Mr. Kenny does not change the regulations as it seems likely. keeping our fingers crossed hope for the best