+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Luggage Rules from Dubai to Canada

R

Rami Farah

Luggage Rules from Dubai to Canada

What I understand that the air lines luggage allowance are 2 bags 22kg and 1 hand bag 10 kg, but the question is there any restrictions on the bag size?

Please advise if you have any information

I plan to make landing in October 2010

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Thank you for your email and apologies for the late revert.

For travel to and from USA/Canada, Emirates standard checked in baggage allowance in Economy class is 2 pieces of 23kgs (50lbs) each for each adult and child occupying a seat, the total three dimensions must not exceed 158 cms (62inches) per bag provided that the over all dimensions of the tow pieces shall not exceed 273 cms x (107 inches).

In Business Class and First Class it is 2 pieces of 32kgs (70lbs) each, the total three dimensions must not exceed 158 cms (62inches) for each bag .

The cabin baggage allowance in Economy class is only one piece (dimensions 22 X 15 X 8 INS or 55 X 38 X 20 CMS ) with the weight limit of 7kgs only.

The cabin baggage allowance in First and Business class is 1 briefcase (dimensions18 X 14 X 8 INS or 45 X 35 X 20 CMS) plus 1 handbag (dimensions 22X 15 X 8 INS or 55 X 38 X 20 CMS) or 1 garment bag 8 inches or 20 cms thick when folded.Total weight of both pieces not to exceed 12kgs(26lbs).

Infants not occupying a seat is allowed one piece of checked in baggage of 23kgs (50lbs) and one piece of cabin baggage with the weight limit of 7kgs only.

Please also note that due to Health and Safety reasons any one piece of baggage must weigh no more than 32kgs (with any amount over the above allowances being paid for as excess).

Extra piece of baggage is charged at a rate of USD175 for one extra piece of baggage each way.

We hope this gives you a better insight and we assure you the best assistance at all times

Kind Regards,
Royston
Emirates On-line Team
Emirates
www.emirates.com

paulcanada74

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear jnathan

thnx for ur detail info...i would like to know about from London, UK to Toronto is the same or it differs?

tc

paul

home1

Mar 31, 2010
Every time you ask this question about how much luggage, someone kind like Jnathan goes and looks it up on the net. If you are flying to Canada, why don't you look up on the airlines yourselves. It is not that hard.

R

Rami Farah

Thank you Jnathan for this value information

I beleive some airlines allows 10kg for the hand bag for economy class.

I will purchase my luggage based on your massege.

Regards