+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LSBF fee refund.

kasta

Apr 20, 2013
Hi
i applied to LSBF in London and the course was to start, however the course has been cancelled by university, and was postponed for other time, and LSBF provided me with another course which i don't want to do...And I said them to cancel it, and give my money back then...So now they say me to fill the form and to wait for nearly couple of week or months...
Why I need to wait, if it was not my fault, it was totally their fault, who cancelled the course... also, i waited here for 2 months in order to participate to that course,since i am an overseas student. so don't know what to do now... Solicitors say that if I live this country(UK) then it will be impossible to get my money back...
So now I am thinking about two ways of acting whether to apply to solicitor, court and other organizations or just to do that course what they say me to, but there is no any guaranty that course wont be postponed again for further reasons...
What can u suggest me friends? What shall i do?
thank u

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
kasta said:
Hi
i applied to LSBF in London and the course was to start, however the course has been cancelled by university, and was postponed for other time, and LSBF provided me with another course which i don't want to do...And I said them to cancel it, and give my money back then...So now they say me to fill the form and to wait for nearly couple of week or months...
Why I need to wait, if it was not my fault, it was totally their fault, who cancelled the course... also, i waited here for 2 months in order to participate to that course,since i am an overseas student. so don't know what to do now... Solicitors say that if I live this country(UK) then it will be impossible to get my money back...
So now I am thinking about two ways of acting whether to apply to solicitor, court and other organizations or just to do that course what they say me to, but there is no any guaranty that course wont be postponed again for further reasons...
What can u suggest me friends? What shall i do?
thank u

if u r in the UK sue them , take their a** to small claims court

tanveer1

Jun 28, 2013
salam bhai i have also a refund problem kindly contact me through email please its my email address syedtanveermunawar@gmail.com.only you can help me.

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same old story! LSBF (Canada) Takes ages to refund the fee.

just keep trying they will refund atleast 70% amount but it would take an year! thats right! A YEAR!

Just keep calling them.

Rupsy

Sep 17, 2011
any one here who have problem with refund join this fb page and there is lot of info there ,, we all are helping each other

https://www.facebook.com/groups/125846807485716/

my name there is Roopesh ... pm me if u guys wana share ...

Emili

Sep 12, 2013
Dear All who have issues with lsbf (London),

Have you paid a big amount of money to LSBF? Have you had issues while getting UK visa and had to withdraw your application from LSBF without getting refund? Probably other reasons? Are you in your home country without being able to get you money back though you are entitled to? Have you contacted LSBF and been laughed at or promised refund but never got it? Can you see injustice, but feeling helpless to change anything?

I have a solution for you: I have a proved record of getting refunds for international students in UK. I might be able to help you too. Trying does not cost anything, but it might be very effective.

Write me your story (with specific dates, names of persons you spoke with in LSBF, name of the course, fees, your student number, your name, etc. basically everything what could be tracked on their system, also give me a brief description of what happened and why you think you are eligible for a refund, how much do you want to get refunded (all fees, deposit or just a part of the fees?) also write me your current phone number in order to contact you).

If you get the refund, I will charge you only a little percentage of the amount refunded after the money reach your bank account. The higher the amount – the harder is to get it. It will be much cheaper than coming all the way to the UK and hiring a professional lawyer. No refund – no fees.

Drop me an email and let’s see how it goes from there. My email address is emili.neman@gmail.com
Your money is used to pay mortgages of this unethical institution and makes them richer and more powerful, take a step to change it!