+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

low points in express entry

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
viviak1 said:
No I am in Ontario express entry with 360 so he will be fine with 360, but need to increase it cause he wont get picked from the pool
How are you nominated by Ontario if their EE streams mentions selectiong profiles with at least 400?

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lets say somehow he improves score till 400.. then apply, but as of now they are selecting candidates from 491 score, will there ever be a chance for this 400 one to be accepted.. maybe in a 3-4 years time from now?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMTS said:
How are you nominated by Ontario if their EE streams mentions selectiong profiles with at least 400?
The French-speaking stream doesn't have a minimum CRS ?

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
ciscoccie said:
lets say somehow he improves score till 400.. then apply, but as of now they are selecting candidates from 491 score, will there ever be a chance for this 400 one to be accepted.. maybe in a 3-4 years time from now?
You won't get an ITA with, say, 415, but Ontario can send you a Notification of Interest (i think that's what it's called) to apply for nomination

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMTS said:
I'll assume it wasn't a question and say that I get it now
That question mark is there because I'm really not sure.

I know that OINP's French-speaking stream has no minimum CRS, but I have no idea if that's what OP has applied for, or if he's just confused.

OP's a graduate with a job offer.

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OP holds a masters degree (not canadian), havnt been to canada before, doesnt have a job offer in Canada. looking to migrate anyway through ontario or other province or fedral ..

ravdawg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ciscoccie said:
do you know a way to get a lima? actually i live in canada and i am trying to do for my brother who has a good education - he is a tax officer in his home country and has a ACCA... maybe I can work around something for him here. do you have any tips or tricks ?

I think you can only get beyond 400 points if you have something canadian.. education/work experience, he has neither one of these
Not true. If you have strong english scores, high education and work experience , you can get low 400's.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ciscoccie said:
OP holds a masters degree (not canadian), havnt been to canada before, doesnt have a job offer in Canada. looking to migrate anyway through ontario or other province or fedral ..
Sorry, I was talking about Viviak.

Abrarmatin

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
No I am in Ontario express entry with 360 so he will be fine with 360, but need to increase it cause he wont get picked from the pool
My CRS is also coming around 360 .is it possible for me to get Ontario nomination? What do you mean by increase?