+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Low percentage in 12th. What colleges in Canada give offer letter to low percentage profiles ?

Jun 6, 2019
I am an indian student clearing my 12th in medical with 61% (Bio-70, Chem- 48, Phys-49) and IELTS with 8 bands. I'm looking for an educational institution in British Columbia (Preferably Vancouver region) Canada, Can anyone suggest me some colleges and courses for JAN 2020.

PS: I'm open to other regions of canada too. Be it Ontario,Quebec,Alberta,Manitoba.

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
I am an indian student clearing my 12th in medical with 61% (Bio-70, Chem- 48, Phys-49) and IELTS with 8 bands. I'm looking for an educational institution in British Columbia (Preferably Vancouver region) Canada, Can anyone suggest me some colleges and courses for JAN 2020.

PS: I'm open to other regions of canada too. Be it Ontario,Quebec,Alberta,Manitoba.
Look for the Colleges without thinking about you're percentage.
I had 59% but my IELTS score was 8 overall so I got the offer letter from all the Colleges that I applied to except Centennial College because they were asking for atleast 65% there are other colleges also like George Brown College, Humber they also have a very strict policy against the 12 cutoff percentage.
But if you will apply early and have a good IELTS score you'll get in. My only request is to try to go through the process as fast as possible because Colleges are revising their cutoff percentages almost every year now

gupt07ash

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019

https://www.bccolleges.ca/colleges
http://study.alberta.ca/plan-your-studies/universities-colleges-technical-institutes/public-colleges/
I'd go for either BC or Alberta province if I were you. Some colleges listed in those websites

Jun 6, 2019
Look for the Colleges without thinking about you're percentage.
I had 59% but my IELTS score was 8 overall so I got the offer letter from all the Colleges that I applied to except Centennial College because they were asking for atleast 65% there are other colleges also like George Brown College, Humber they also have a very strict policy against the 12 cutoff percentage.
But if you will apply early and have a good IELTS score you'll get in. My only request is to try to go through the process as fast as possible because Colleges are revising their cutoff percentages almost every year now
I've tried in Fic, Langara and douglas, the education advisors(they responded to my queries) of these 3 colleges said i dont meet the admission criteria. My agent has applied in KPU for a 3 year degree course in Biology, and an associates degree in Capilano. Kpu has told to submit the documents and capilano has not replied yet with the Credentials. I wanted to ask you if you had any subject below 50 ? Because it becomes difficult having below 50 in 2 core subjects.

The wait makes me anxious.

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
I've tried in Fic, Langara and douglas, the education advisors(they responded to my queries) of these 3 colleges said i dont meet the admission criteria. My agent has applied in KPU for a 3 year degree course in Biology, and an associates degree in Capilano. Kpu has told to submit the documents and capilano has not replied yet with the Credentials. I wanted to ask you if you had any subject below 50 ? Because it becomes difficult having below 50 in 2 core subjects.

The wait makes me anxious.
I didn't score below 55 in any of the subjects