+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Low ITR

Ayush Sharma

May 13, 2019
India
Hello everyone
My parent's ITR is less than 3 lac INR so how could I apply for the Canadian student visa ?
Is there any way which would enhance the chances of my visa acceptance?
Please reply ASAP

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
If you are eligible for SDS you don’t need show additional financial documents such as ITR.

Reactions: anonworker

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Hello everyone
My parent's ITR is less than 3 lac INR so how could I apply for the Canadian student visa ?
Is there any way which would enhance the chances of my visa acceptance?
Please reply ASAP
Apply under sds as p@1n said. Looking at my case I don't even have itr certificate at all. So sds is there for me. It is made for such people like me and who can't show high financial stability. Provide enough proof in SOP to home ties and you are gonna be good.

Ayush Sharma

May 13, 2019
India
Apply under sds as p@1n said. Looking at my case I don't even have itr certificate at all. So sds is there for me. It is made for such people like me and who can't show high financial stability. Provide enough proof in SOP to home ties and you are gonna be good.
Thanks p@1n and Shadow_Man for your reply.
And one thing more Is everyone applicable for SDS? And wouldn't it affect my PGWP?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Thanks p@1n and Shadow_Man for your reply.
And one thing more Is everyone applicable for SDS? And wouldn't it affect my PGWP?
From everyone I mean every student is applicable for SDS visa
It is applicable to legal residents of specific countries only. The list of the country is provided below. Also it needs certain requirements such as a valid LOA from a dli, min score of 6.0 in all modules of IELTS, payment receipt of full first year tuition fees, A guaranteed investment certificate from an eligible Canadian bank worth value of $10000, upfront medical exam report, etc..
You can get more info about it on here.
List of eligible countries:​
  • China
  • India
  • Morocco
  • Pakistan
  • Philippines
  • Senegal
  • Vietnam

Joicy Prinso

Nov 2, 2020
Hi,

I Have some doubts about to apply for a student Visa who has 10 years of study gap. Is it possible to get a student Visa for such a long study gap?? I am postgraduate in pharmacy and 10 years study gap. I would like to apply for 2 different pg diploma courses of one year long programmes in a private college ,which has DLI approval. But, this college does not offer PGWP . So, can I get a work permit to work in Canada after completing these courses?? Also, am I eligible to get a 3 year of stay back after finsh this 2 different back to back courses ??
Thanks in advance

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Hi,

I Have some doubts about to apply for a student Visa who has 10 years of study gap. Is it possible to get a student Visa for such a long study gap?? I am postgraduate in pharmacy and 10 years study gap. I would like to apply for 2 different pg diploma courses of one year long programmes in a private college ,which has DLI approval. But, this college does not offer PGWP . So, can I get a work permit to work in Canada after completing these courses?? Also, am I eligible to get a 3 year of stay back after finsh this 2 different back to back courses ??
Thanks in advance
1. It's possible, but you would have to choose a program that shows logical career progression and is relevant to your job prospects back in your home country. A post-graduate diploma does not do this, so you are highly unlikely to be approved for such a course after 10 years. It adds nothing to your profile and makes it very obvious your actual goal is immigration, not education.

2. Private colleges are not reputable in Canada, which is why almost none are PGWP-eligible. So of course you cannot get a work permit afterward.

Ayush Sharma

May 13, 2019
India
It is applicable to legal residents of specific countries only. The list of the country is provided below. Also it needs certain requirements such as a valid LOA from a dli, min score of 6.0 in all modules of IELTS, payment receipt of full first year tuition fees, A guaranteed investment certificate from an eligible Canadian bank worth value of $10000, upfront medical exam report, etc..
You can get more info about it on here.
List of eligible countries:​
  • China
  • India
  • Morocco
  • Pakistan
  • Philippines
  • Senegal
  • Vietnam

If you are eligible for SDS you don’t need show additional financial documents such as ITR.
Ok :)
I fall under SDS category But there also I have to fill my family Income for the SDS category. Then what's the solution to that? How could I show Canadian embassy that I'm financially stable and lower my chances of visa rejection?

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
Hi,

Thanks in advance
Study gap is not an issue but you are already post graduate and seeking for PGD might be an issue. Better try for Masters relevant with your job experience or study degree. Study about the visa refusal reasons. It may give you some ideas and how to overcome.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Ok :)
I fall under SDS category But there also I have to fill my family Income for the SDS category. Then what's the solution to that? How could I show Canadian embassy that I'm financially stable and lower my chances of visa rejection?
It is not required and is not thoroughly checked by the visa officer. Paying first year fees and gic is enough mostly. If you need you can show that ITR also bank statements. The visa officer wont look much at the financial aspect under sds. Make SOP convincing that you are there to study and you will leave Canada after your legal stay is over and you are good to go.

Ayush Sharma

May 13, 2019
India
It is not required and is not thoroughly checked by the visa officer. Paying first year fees and gic is enough mostly. If you need you can show that ITR also bank statements. The visa officer wont look much at the financial aspect under sds. Make SOP convincing that you are there to study and you will leave Canada after your legal stay is over and you are good to go.
Thank you ☺
This really helped me alot

Ayush Sharma

May 13, 2019
India
Hey guys.
I applied for the visa under SDS category with my family income of approx. 6.6 lac INR p.a. And right now I've started online classes.
But I've a doubt that whether this amount is enough to prove that I'm financially stable. Please tell. This income thing makes me anxious every time.