Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
He got PR canada first
Ok make sure to collect all the necessary documents as per document check list on IRCC website, proofs of relationship like photos, chat logs etc and submit your application when your ready. Processing times are average 12 months for Spousal Sponsorship application.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
OP, your husband will be sponsoring you to become a PR in Canada.
Once your application is completed, you will be a PR as well. It's not a temporary visa (spousal visa).
For this application, it's more important to proof that your relationship with him is real. And also need to have a plan on how you two will support your living in Canada. (Since he will be going to school and you are not too sure about your own ability to find a job to support both of you since you do not have a lot of education)
Will his family in Canada help him? Will you get a free place to live (may be with his family) until you two get jobs?
Did he include this type of information in the application that he has already submitted?

Since the application has been submitted already, it may not be necessary to add these until CIC ask for additional information.
I will leave this to more experienced members of this forum.

superpanda007

Jun 15, 2018
your education level do not affect anything in the spousal sponsorship
the only thing you need to worry is how to prove your relationship is true...
photo, love story, married certificate if applicable, and all the documents in check list
NOA or bank statement if you a dependent child...

Simran25

Jun 17, 2018
OP, your husband will be sponsoring you to become a PR in Canada.
Once your application is completed, you will be a PR as well. It's not a temporary visa (spousal visa).
For this application, it's more important to proof that your relationship with him is real. And also need to have a plan on how you two will support your living in Canada. (Since he will be going to school and you are not too sure about your own ability to find a job to support both of you since you do not have a lot of education)
Will his family in Canada help him? Will you get a free place to live (may be with his family) until you two get jobs?
Did he include this type of information in the application that he has already submitted?

Since the application has been submitted already, it may not be necessary to add these until CIC ask for additional information.
I will leave this to more experienced members of this forum.
His family don't live in Canada.He has job already.i just confused about my ability because i don't have any degree,or diploma only high sch certificate and haven't had any work experience.Can i get job in Canada that no need high education?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
His family don't live in Canada.He has job already.i just confused about my ability because i don't have any degree,or diploma only high sch certificate and haven't had any work experience.Can i get job in Canada that no need high education?
Then you two should be OK to show how you can support yourself. There are jobs that doesn't require university education. Don't worry. And again your education has very little to do with spousal sponsorship (vs other means like Express Entry...etc).