+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lovely Proffesional University- WES Assesment

Kaur rajdeep

Jan 27, 2020
I have done MCA distance education lateral entry 3rd year from Lovely Professional University and got my credentials evaluated from WES.
In my ECA report they have mentioned it is non recognized institution and they have not considered my MCA degree.
One of the LPU's staff told me to get your evaluation process through IQAS, which also an agency in canada for ECA.
Please guide if anyone know about this.
Hi.... I have same situation like you can you please tell me what should I do now? I to re

Kaur rajdeep

Jan 27, 2020
No one can judge on this, but there were such cases which I have seen dated 2015, where few universities not recognized by WES were recognized by IQAS

Currently IQAS holding their files so Lpu staff told me to go for CES, ICes so can you please help me in this Case

Arvind873

Jan 30, 2019
WES no longer assesses Master also now you have to approach other agencies for LPU like IQAS which is the only one so wait for the result

Pjs94

Jan 12, 2020
WES no longer assesses Master also now you have to approach other agencies for LPU like IQAS which is the only one so wait for the result
Hi, I will complete my 2 year MBA correspondence from LPU. I think WES will give a negative report for ECA. Am i right? What are alternatives.

Kaur rajdeep

Jan 27, 2020
Yes, but IQAS are not working they hold all the files till may 2020 . So after may we can apply. So we can't wait for it

manpreetsingh8950

Sep 17, 2019
WES very much accepts regular degrees from LPU. Had done BCA from LPU and MCA from PTU. Both regular. Got wes done successfully without any issues or delays.

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi,

can anyone please help me.

I recently sent my bachelors degree to WES which is sent by my university.

and I got the update from WES today that they accepted the degree document, but statement of marks are not accepted, can anyone please help?

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Technology,

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology, 2012

• Not Accepted | Detaill

manpreetsingh8950

Sep 17, 2019
Hi,

can anyone please help me.

I recently sent my bachelors degree to WES which is sent by my university.

and I got the update from WES today that they accepted the degree document, but statement of marks are not accepted, can anyone please help?

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Technology,

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology, 2012

• Not Accepted | Detaill
Did you send your marks cards as well along with the degree through university to WES?

manpreetsingh8950

Sep 17, 2019
Yes my university sent it
Call WES customer care number. You can find it on their website. Call during their day time and clarify. May be you will need to send those documents again.
Reason for rejection might be that either university did not put their stamp on all the documents or the print outs might not be clear. Make sure you scan them and print once to see the clarity.

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Call WES customer care number. You can find it on their website. Call during their day time and clarify. May be you will need to send those documents again.
Reason for rejection might be that either university did not put their stamp on all the documents or the print outs might not be clear. Make sure you scan them and print once to see the clarity.
Yes I have called them yesterday but they were not that helpful, I talked to the university and they said we usually send it like that only and we sent it with complete stamping and signatures. But might be it wasn’t upto WES standards. This was the reply from wes-

Instructions: Please ask your academic institution to re-send your mark sheets directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official. WES only accepts documents in sealed envelopes that are mailed directly by the institutions themselves.

I’ll resend the mark sheets again and university advised that go with coloured print out this time. But I have to again make the payment for courier unfortunately.

Raman2011

Apr 29, 2020
Hi
I am having a similar issue.
I have does MSc from LPU, My university sent the documents to WES but I got they email yesterday that it was not sent directly by university