+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lovely Proffesional University- WES Assesment

kiratbal

Nov 29, 2014
have anyone done distance education diploma or mba from lpu, jalandhar. and if yes then is it recognized by WES for education assessment.

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Go to WES website .. On the right is a free Degree Equivalency link .. Try that .. U will get the free ECA .. But this is not accepted by CIC .. Its just for reference ..

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Hi. I have done MBA distance from LPU Punjab.

Now, will be going for WES evaluation. Please anyone can update if it is accepted by WES than only I should do the attestation work as it is very time consuming and will require travel to Punjab

Please anyone help!!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ishneetd said:

Now, will be going for WES evaluation. Please anyone can update if it is accepted by WES than only I should do the attestation work as it is very time consuming and will require travel to Punjab

Please anyone help!!!
Try this Free provisional assessment. If your University features in the list, it is worth getting ECA done. Else not.

http://www.wes.org/ca/immigrants/preliminary.asp

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Try this Free provisional assessment. If your University features in the list, it is worth getting ECA done. Else not.
Thanks for the revert. It is not there in the assessment list. However, the university is approved by UGC and DEC. So, what should I do?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ishneetd said:
Thanks for the revert. It is not there in the assessment list. However, the university is approved by UGC and DEC. So, what should I do?
If it isn't listed there, the chances of getting a positive ECA are minimal to none. Your call if you want to send in an application for ECA regardless. WES won't ask for or entertain any other documentary evidences that you want to provide which indicate affiliation or approval from other federal or private agencies because that will be contrary to the unbiased image that WES has as a 3rd party credential assessment organization.

All the best!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiensedream2015 said:
I tried the WES free equivalency link but there is no USA in the list. It seems very strange to me to not see USA there.
WES does evaluations for people wanting US immigration/higher education and for those aiming for Canada. If you accidentally got into the side of the site for people who want to go to the US, there would be no US institutions there. Be sure you are on the Canada side.

I had my US degree evaluated by WES for Canadian immigration - they do do it!

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......

Please anyone help!!!
Hi,

May I know whether your MBA is considered by WES ?

Thanks in advance.

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
Hi,
My university also didnt show in the general list but I got my assessment done few days ago.
They check authenticity with UGC and AIU i guess

Reactions: kartheek89

HarmanRana

Aug 6, 2017
I have done MCA distance education lateral entry 3rd year from Lovely Professional University and got my credentials evaluated from WES.
In my ECA report they have mentioned it is non recognized institution and they have not considered my MCA degree.
One of the LPU's staff told me to get your evaluation process through IQAS, which also an agency in canada for ECA.
Please guide if anyone know about this.

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
I have done MCA distance education lateral entry 3rd year from Lovely Professional University and got my credentials evaluated from WES.
In my ECA report they have mentioned it is non recognized institution and they have not considered my MCA degree.
One of the LPU's staff told me to get your evaluation process through IQAS, which also an agency in canada for ECA.
Please guide if anyone know about this.
No one can judge on this, but there were such cases which I have seen dated 2015, where few universities not recognized by WES were recognized by IQAS

HarmanRana

Aug 6, 2017
No one can judge on this, but there were such cases which I have seen dated 2015, where few universities not recognized by WES were recognized by IQAS
Thanks kartheek for your kind reply.
Will start my evaluation through IQAS too. No other option.

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Thanks kartheek for your kind reply.
Will start my evaluation through IQAS too. No other option.
WC :)
Also, ensure that your University people are sure on this and they will support you if required (by providing UGC approval letter if required later on).. just an advice, not mandatory though